Best Class and Best Equipment Combination

Options
2»

Comments

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    >If you can play 1 class you can play all other classes the game has to offer.

Oh boy your credibility just went full top kek.

Thats why I actually hate writing on the forums. Every word you say is weighted gold even tho most ppl dont know the tiniest bit of a background to it...damn for christs sake xDDD

Wizards are the hardest class to play if you take full advantage of anything that class has to offer with all those teleport and switching skills that need to be played with wisely. Now you even have to be careful and take into account which shield to use against which opponent especially if you play a focused genie like Hot. Any mistake can mean defeat. thats why its the hardest and strategically most challanging class.

Too bad I am always lonesome here. When I sometimes talk to other guys from different server they always agree with me...too bad they are not active on forums that much.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Thats why I actually hate writing on the forums. Every word you say is weighted gold even tho most ppl dont know the tiniest bit of a background to it...damn for christs sake xDDD

Wizards are the hardest class to play if you take full advantage of anything that class has to offer with all those teleport and switching skills that need to be played with wisely. Now you even have to be careful and take into account which shield to use against which opponent especially if you play a focused genie like Hot. Any mistake can mean defeat. thats why its the hardest and strategically most challanging class.

Too bad I am always lonesome here. When I sometimes talk to other guys from different server they always agree with me...too bad they are not active on forums that much.

>My opinion is fact, therefor it is a fact.

Do you even know the difference between an opinion and a fact?
    You want people to comment on your stuff with knowing background? How about posting some background instead of complaining that people comment without knowing this "background" you speak of.

Just because you consider the wizard one of the hardest classes to play (which is your opinion) doesn't mean it's a fact.
    He admitted himself the genie is a stupid build to use, so i'm going to assume that he will not use it in real pvp situations. If he does, then it's his own fault for giving up his defenses. This does not make a wizard hard to play.
    Just because they can't dish out the damage they used to do with their LOL SUTRA>SPARK>FIRE combo also does not mean the class is hard to play, it just means they need to resort to using more/different attacks, such a shocker.

A wizard can get one of the most rediculous defensive stats in-game with their shields. Switching shields is an issue? Really?

Just because you know how to play 1 class, does not mean you can play every other.
    Stop twisting your own words and stop trying to sneak your way out of your own comments, you know very well what I was commenting to was the fact that you said that if you know how to play a wizard you know how to play any class.
    I simply said that that is not true.

Just to give some stupid comparison that has nothing to do with it:

It would mean the following: If you know how to code in C++, you automatically know how to code in pascal.
    Which is nonsense.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    >My opinion is fact, therefor it is a fact.

Do you even know the difference between an opinion and a fact?
    You want people to comment on your stuff with knowing background? How about posting some background instead of complaining that people comment without knowing this "background" you speak of.

Just because you consider the wizard one of the hardest classes to play (which is your opinion) doesn't mean it's a fact.
    He admitted himself the genie is a stupid build to use, so i'm going to assume that he will not use it in real pvp situations. If he does, then it's his own fault for giving up his defenses. This does not make a wizard hard to play.
    Just because they can't dish out the damage they used to do with their LOL SUTRA>SPARK>FIRE combo also does not mean the class is hard to play, it just means they need to resort to using more/different attacks, such a shocker.

A wizard can get one of the most rediculous defensive stats in-game with their shields. Switching shields is an issue? Really?

Just because you know how to play 1 class, does not mean you can play every other.
    Stop twisting your own words and stop trying to sneak your way out of your own comments, you know very well what I was commenting to was the fact that you said that if you know how to play a wizard you know how to play any class.
    I simply said that that is not true.

Just to give some stupid comparison that has nothing to do with it:

It would mean the following: If you know how to code in C++, you automatically know how to code in pascal.
    Which is nonsense.

Man please dont act like that. You are very well sure of what I meant to say.

I didnt mean if you can play a wiz you can instantly play any other class without looking into skills and combos. OFC thats dumb. But name one class that has that much of playing possibilities compared to the wizard. After all that was my main statement.

I wanted to say that if you can play a wiz quite nicely you shouldnt have problems to adapt to any other class in this game AFTER looking into skills and combos because they are quite limited on the other classes compared to wizards.

Plus I never said that its hard for ME to begin with. I never view things outta my personal view. Comapred to other MMOs this game requires zero skill and zero timing as we are all aware of and it still seems to be quite challanging for the majority of ppl. thats why I say "hard".

I know this sound arrogant and makes me look like a ****** but how should I react to such comments. I dont wanna say I'm better then others but sometimes some comments force me to. I cant simply shut up and I wont ever.

PS: Out of topic: If anyone wanna have real proof of what I am capable in this game then suggest a PServer of your choice lets roll any calss and fight against each other. here are only 3 persons I know that could beat me on really equal terms class-wide.

And to all the flamers/haterz: Ya I get killed pretty often. But...did I ever got killed while I had an advantage? Didnt I always die when I had the a minor or major disadvantage? ya? you see. No offense, but judging from how long even the best dding PvPer need to kill me on our server. If I would be maxed out only Hot could kill me with his dex genie. 40% more HP and defensive powers while they cant improve their dmg anymore...gl killing me when the fights alrdy last several minutes^^ + cept for the fightings with Hot I never died easy on anyone. It was always at least close. I just wish I would get the opportunity to show all my haterz that they shouldnt underestimate me and that they should be happy as long as they got an advantage over me. Once I hit full +12 things will change =P or we roll on a pserver...thats faster (:
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Well, as someone already said the best class to play is the one you enjoy playing. Gear wise.. sadly being a "factor" nowadays means you must have r9rr. I personally enjoyed playing veno even without that gear. I suppose you could get away with lower gear in TW as a veno as long as you can time immunities etc well enough to get some debuffs in. That usually makes your side happy enough.

Sadly having fun in pvp is a bit hard and a good example of that are the posts above, sigh.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Well, as someone already said the best class to play is the one you enjoy playing. Gear wise.. sadly being a "factor" nowadays means you must have r9rr. I personally enjoyed playing veno even without that gear. I suppose you could get away with lower gear in TW as a veno as long as you can time immunities etc well enough to get some debuffs in. That usually makes your side happy enough.

Sadly having fun in pvp is a bit hard and a good example of that are the posts above, sigh.

Oh cmon you know I'm not the one dwelling on gears. I always would have loved to see ranked tournements here with equal gears like PWWC was. But who would cash for gears then? sadly...thats why we will never see this and a main reason why I prefered pvping on pservers.

I hate the gear factor. I wanna see what players are capable of and not their credit cards but unfortunatly I got a huge ego and somehow still try to keep up gear-wise on the official server. I got ego problems I know that and I will not hide that away and I fell on my face many many times xD well thats the way its gotta be. Still I cote for Ranked PvP here!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Nobody can really knows what would be the best class for you. Even if there was a class really better than all the other ones, maybe you wouldn't be good with it and would be better with a less OP class that suits your more.
    More over if you play an OP class that you find boring (and by definition, if there really was a class better than the other ones it would be the most boring one) then you will stop playing so this is sometimes funnier to play a less OP class (more challenge).

Anyway I think Mystics are really underestimated while talking about farming. This is a really good class to solo farm, one of the most effective in PVE endgame (a little frustrating before because of mana burning).
    Talking about TW, mystics can be interesting but I will also mention archers, psy, wizzies or clerics. Barbs/Venos/BM are really useful in TW but it can be very frustrating. I don't really know for seekers and sins don't shine that much in TW according to me (but sins are really good for other kind of PVP)

I played a lot of classes and I still find that mystics are the funniest class to play with. It can seem easy to play if you just spam first skill or use quick healing skills but it can become really complex if you want to really master the full power of the class (kinda like a sin but with the healing capabilities)
    A proof of that is that you will find really few people saying that mystic is an average class : either people say that mystics sucks, either people say they are too op.
    And you can play a lot of different roles with a mystic while most of the other classes are forced to play the same dedicated role all the time.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Oh cmon you know I'm not the one dwelling on gears. I always would have loved to see ranked tournements here with equal gears like PWWC was. But who would cash for gears then? sadly...thats why we will never see this and a main reason why I prefered pvping on pservers.

I hate the gear factor. I wanna see what players are capable of and not their credit cards but unfortunatly I got a huge ego and somehow still try to keep up gear-wise on the official server. I got ego problems I know that and I will not hide that away and I fell on my face many many times xD well thats the way its gotta be. Still I cote for Ranked PvP here!

It won't really change the attitudes people have in pvp, but that applies to any game with pvp anyways. Almost no one dares to call someone else skilled anymore, it's always the gear that gets all the credit. I kinda don't feel like refining further because I might end up relying too much on the new damage. As far as your ego goes, you should drop some of that sometime and have fun. Things like "refusing to waste a detection pot on that certain red sin" (and or babyface archer) or refusing to fight buffed are kinda silly sometimes. Can't tell me you didn't enjoy our fights can you? Even with my huge lack of damage which I don't really mind because it forces me to use my head a bit more xD.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I didnt mean if you can play a wiz you can instantly play any other class without looking into skills and combos. OFC thats dumb. But name one class that has that much of playing possibilities compared to the wizard. After all that was my main statement. and zero timing as we are all aware of and it still seems to be quite challanging for the majority of ppl. thats why I say "hard".

Mystics have to deal with herbs/summons (lysing/leeching) to be the most efficient. In mass pvp they need to adapt and choose if the best is to DD/heal/control
    BM have to deal with their marrows and have a lot of skills/weapon paths.
    Psy have to switch being white/black voodoos to be able to deal enough damage at the right time without being destroyed before.
    Clerics can now choose to become metal mages sometimes wich offer them more possibilites.

You can find a lot of things to say for different classes according to me and some people will find some classes easier to play when some other people will master more easily some other classes
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    It won't really change the attitudes people have in pvp, but that applies to any game with pvp anyways. Almost no one dares to call someone else skilled anymore, it's always the gear that gets all the credit. I kinda don't feel like refining further because I might end up relying too much on the new damage. As far as your ego goes, you should drop some of that sometime and have fun. Things like "refusing to waste a detection pot on that certain red sin" (and or babyface archer) or refusing to fight buffed are kinda silly sometimes. Can't tell me you didn't enjoy our fights can you? Even with my huge lack of damage which I don't really mind because it forces me to use my head a bit more xD.

Well it turns out that you at least understood me the whole time =P Ofc I enjoy any fight as long as I dont have a too big advantage. I hate being advantagous. That gets me killed pretty often, but I dont mind (:

And Zoldi you are right. I love me some good mystics around me, PvP and PvE-wise and although I am well known for bein a stubborn 1on1 moron...damn some classes really outshine a Barb and a sin and w/e in group PvP.

Few know that I love to play any class in this game, somehow I got stuck at barbs...but lets be real, no other class has that survivability and can dish out quite reasonable dmg as well. Thats my reason for voting barbs as the best class. If you take into account all fact and figures + the game mechanics and all the other stuff its pretty obvious that barbs are superior but as also stated before...thats pure theoretically. If one cant play the class then it doesnt matter if you got the best chances on paper...you will still lose.

So my final conclusion on the main topic agrees with the majority of the other posts here. Play the class you liek the most, but dont mind testing out any class yourself before making a decision especially if you aim for End-game PvP. Dont midn rolling some toons on a pserver, that will make your decision easier. many great PvPers and long term players started out like this.

Just have fun.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    The most fun I've had were ceremonial weapon fights. All that struggling to combo someone with such low damage is just funny xD. btw joe get ingame
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    i remember Joe ranting about how unfair and unbalanced group pvp is for 20 minutes after NW.
    in an mmorpg. nuff said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • SnowRaven - Morai
    SnowRaven - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lol Rank, all you do is recall things that happened in the past, saying 'I remember' all the time you post. You should go hook up deadmau5 and ask him if you can cover his songs for him. You know the one? The one where all the lyrics are is 'I remember' You'd make a great cover <3
  • PrayinFoU - Lost City
    PrayinFoU - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Roll a wizzy for mass dmg or a josd sin to annoy the hell out of people.
    Personally I love my BM and wouldn't trade any other r9 class for him. Might be due to the fact that I actually know how to play him. But pick what your good at and enjoy playingb:cute
    PrayinFoU - BM (101, 5.0/G16 DoT's) Main
    Flame$ - Cleric (100, R8) Buff Slave
    Jaybo - Barb (100, Fist Barb/21k Hp) Just 4 Fun
    Kenahe - Sin (101, 4.0/G16 +10) Farming Alt
    Jesus_Pwns - Seeker (90, HH90/10k hp) Frost Slave
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Nullify Poison doesn't work on Absorb Soul. Elemental Immunity does, and status avoidance (aka sin's Tidal Protection) does.

Elemental immunity? You mean like on mobs?... Pretty sure a devil chihuahua can literally bich slap those to death.

Not sure why you'd use absorb soul on anything that has a tidal-like buff anyway.

Mystics are by far the best class in the game - highest dps and survivability arcane with full buffs, great CC and great aoes and heals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I believe every class has their potential and role in PVP with the right gears, good genie (preferably several for different situations) and some improvising.

I have done most of my PVP on barb, cleric and mystic. I see great potential in all three, though I must say my mystic has really stood out despite him being the worst geared out of these three toons he still scores the same as my barb and cleric on NW and he can fight similar opponents as my barb and cleric - not to mention how well he survives from ganks. Luckily there isnt many r9 mystics running around because those guys are really scary.

On barbarian you can also be pretty destructive if you do your build right and preferably go demon if you're into offensive PVP. Berseker's Wrath is OP troll skill in bridge battle, for example.

I'd write bit more of my thoughts but no time for now. Just take any class that seems to suit YOU!
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • SeekGlory - Lost City
    SeekGlory - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    This barb is funny. Thank you for the humor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lol Rank, all you do is recall things that happened in the past, saying 'I remember' all the time you post. You should go hook up deadmau5 and ask him if you can cover his songs for him. You know the one? The one where all the lyrics are is 'I remember' You'd make a great cover <3

his rant was 3 NWs ago, the 2 shot was sunday. nice try, troll.

i cant talk about the future, by doing so, its already past when you read it :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • SnowRaven - Morai
    SnowRaven - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Exactly, meaning you say everything from the past. Thus I'm right either way. Troll succession. Gt rekt scrub.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    his rant was 3 NWs ago, the 2 shot was sunday. nice try, troll.

i cant talk about the future, by doing so, its already past when you read it :(

Always this 2 shot thing? Whts that about? Either I was afk absolutely unbuffed during that time or you are hallucinating. Not because I'm ranting about it. It's just impossible. You dont 2 hit someone with a freaking charm and 40k HP with unbuffed 15k mag def. That is impossible. So you either forget anything about this games mechanics (judging from your recent posts that might be the case) or you are on drugs noone besides you even know about. You could wish for a 10k crit on me maximum with your psy. YOu couldnt even 2 hit me triple sparked with all buffs on this earth,

Still if you say otherwise just try me (: I'm ready anytime mister "all-talk".
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Exactly, meaning you say everything from the past. Thus I'm right either way. Troll succession. Gt rekt scrub.

It's not like he can say I 1shotted you tomorr-oh wait he probably could b:laugh
    Always this 2 shot thing? Whts that about? Either I was afk absolutely unbuffed during that time or you are hallucinating. Not because I'm ranting about it. It's just impossible. You dont 2 hit someone with a freaking charm and 40k HP with unbuffed 15k mag def. That is impossible. So you either forget anything about this games mechanics (judging from your recent posts that might be the case) or you are on drugs noone besides you even know about. You could wish for a 10k crit on me maximum with your psy. YOu couldnt even 2 hit me triple sparked with all buffs on this earth,

Still if you say otherwise just try me (: I'm ready anytime mister "all-talk".

40k and 15k Mdef is not a lot and quite 2 shottable if he's deity and you're def levels are average.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited April 2014
    Options
    dont bother with him, there is only 1 person on our server that actually considers him as a factor...and thats himself.

10 k crits max on a barb with a 500 spirit psy? right :D
    you were afk unbuffed? and i was under the impression a barb hit me with AR while i was chasing the enemies flag. when i whispered it, it said Joe. weird.

you really make me wanna fraps my Nws from now on, too bad you are moving your 8(!!!) alts for 110 minutes every NW, before your barb actually joins some flag maps, where he dies all over.

and goob job teaching someone with 5 years PWI experience and every class played, being ranked no1 in various pvp rankings, being unbeaten in 1vs1 for 2 years straight, leading TWs and Nws, calling targets for every squad he is in, getting asked for advice every single day, dying once per NW/TW while STILL getting the most kills AND leading the **** anything about game mechanics.

you are a solo player, the only friends you have are your own alts, hence your need to come into the US forum lately, to brag about your oh so awesome barb and yourself, since nobody, not a single person on the server takes you any serious.

this was the last time i replied to you, i will gladly use the forum blacklist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]