BH Eu

falconxs
falconxs Posts: 47 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
So I'm not sure where to put this, but seems I can always turn to general chat when I have a stumbling block like this.

I am attempting to catch up some of my characters on their morai quests. I completed them long time ago on a couple characters and just didn't bother finishing the quest line on the rest once I got the weapon.... But now that one of the 100+ bh's is EU I kinda wanna be able to do it. Only problem is some of my characters can do it, some can not.

I am running into the issue with the quest called "Into the Fray" which wants you to go get essences from different cities. For one I remember having to go to nearly all starter nub towns to find and dig this essence, but now there are only three, Etherblade, Tellus and Arch. I went to each one and found I can't dig these essences like I have in the past. What am I doing wrong? I even went and spent 2k on a stupid pick axe thinking I needed one to dig them. No luck..

So that is one part of the problem, another is that two of my characters have that "Into the Fray" quest, but one of them can already pick up the Tsu Toxin that you need to get into EU, she is at the same lvl and same quest line as my other character who does not have the option to pick up the Tsu Toxin to enter EU. Why?
Post edited by falconxs on

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Try talking to the Elder of the Streams. Also, there are two separate quests to get essences and one requires you to go inside Endless Universe and kill some of the bosses. Make sure the character that can go inside isn't supposed to be grabbing different essences.

Edit: Actually IIRC isn't Into the Fray for AEU, have you finished the rest of the morai questline? The yellow ones?

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    falconxs wrote: »
    So I'm not sure where to put this, but seems I can always turn to general chat when I have a stumbling block like this.

I am attempting to catch up some of my characters on their morai quests. I completed them long time ago on a couple characters and just didn't bother finishing the quest line on the rest once I got the weapon.... But now that one of the 100+ bh's is EU I kinda wanna be able to do it. Only problem is some of my characters can do it, some can not.

I am running into the issue with the quest called "Into the Fray" which wants you to go get essences from different cities. For one I remember having to go to nearly all starter nub towns to find and dig this essence, but now there are only three, Etherblade, Tellus and Arch. I went to each one and found I can't dig these essences like I have in the past. What am I doing wrong? I even went and spent 2k on a stupid pick axe thinking I needed one to dig them. No luck..

So that is one part of the problem, another is that two of my characters have that "Into the Fray" quest, but one of them can already pick up the Tsu Toxin that you need to get into EU, she is at the same lvl and same quest line as my other character who does not have the option to pick up the Tsu Toxin to enter EU. Why?

Those Essences r 3 bosses in EU(or AEU dont remember)
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    There are 2 quests that require essences:
    - 5 essences: each starter city has 1 you have to dig
    - 3 essences: each possible run from AEU (NOT eu), so you have to do AEU run's untill you've done all 3 possible variations at least once.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2014
    There are 2 quests that require essences:
    - 5 essences: each starter city has 1 you have to dig
    - 3 essences: each possible run from AEU (NOT eu), so you have to do AEU run's untill you've done all 3 possible variations at least once.

I think two of the essences for the first line require the boss to kill? At least it was that in the database, says Ghost Wing has one. Whereas Ether, Archo, and Tellus are indeed from AEU looking at it now.

Into the Fray (AEU)
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/26764

Stolen Essences (EU)
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/26192

The Dig Quest is this one
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/25591

And also has you dig em. So IDK. But Fray is definitely not required for EU. The yellow quest and the one you talk to Keek (from Elder of Streams) to get into EU are though.

• SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Where is mosz when you need him.
  • falconxs
    falconxs Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thank you so much guys. So from what I understand I can go find a yellow quest from elder at 1k and talk to keek to be able to enter EU? I will look again for what yellow quests I have left on the character that can not enter EU yet.

Edit:
    Ok I looked through my available quest list, there are no other yellow morai quests to be had other than "Into the Fray" Does the dig quest show up at the elder of 1k or...?

Edit #2:
    Thank you all for your replies there is a purple quest from the elder at 1k that sends me to keeks and now I have the ability to do eu on my other character!

This thread can be closed now.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2014
    Moved to quest tips. Also am gonna close this at the request of the OP.

This discussion has been closed.