Things arent always as they seem

TZoner - Raging Tide
TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
So far ive found various issues with the latest update. First off, Not listed in the patch notes is the fact that they removed holy paths animation and sound effect...can someone verify if this is a bug or if it is in fact planned.

Next, the new title quests dont seem to show up in the quest tracker...broken?

Dragon quests were NOT removed as stated in the patch notes.

(insert your bug/glitch you found here)

Great job on your new update pwi...now to wait a few months for fixes to it b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TZoner - Raging Tide on

Comments

• TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited April 2014
    So far ive found various issues with the latest update. First off, Not listed in the patch notes is the fact that they removed holy paths animation and sound effect...can someone verify if this is a bug or if it is in fact planned.

Next, the new title quests dont seem to show up in the quest tracker...broken?

Dragon quests were NOT removed as stated in the patch notes.

(insert your bug/glitch you found here)

Great job on your new update pwi...now to wait a few months for fixes to it b:victory

update: Quest shout out is completely spammable in normal chat....dumbest idea EVER to give to players ijs.

also apparently ALL genie animation so far that i know of is broken.....how in the world did you guys manage that? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    update: Quest shout out is completely spammable in normal chat....dumbest idea EVER to give to players ijs.

Quest shout out? b:laugh that even sounds dumb, cant wait till i get on

Edit: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA pw this is just stupid, remove the quest shout in next maint please xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    Sounds like you might need to verify some files there. Make sure you fix your antivirus first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I haven't logged on yet but I'll post if I find something... won't surprise me if other things broke when they tried to fix things. I'm glad as long as the Venomancer summon bug is fixed.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited April 2014
    so not ALL genie skills are broken some still have animation/sound. The notification on Friends List is bugged. It doesnt show if they reborn even if they did..the log on time is not in server time but instead is 3 hours behind server time for raging tide...coincides with PWEs time zone.

update: Correction on my original post...the jolly jones quest to BUY dq points was removed...i mis read the patch notes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited April 2014
    Mass mail for faction function....in patch notes it says it only costs 500 coins to mail to the entire faction but it cost me 65k....after doing math i have found it is 500 coin PER PERSON....not just 500 coins period as the patch notes mislead me to believe. QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's not just Genie skills, class skills also lack some animations. I haven't tried everything yet but Awaken (archer insta-sparks) and Elven Alacrity (haste skill) no longer shows the explosion of clouds-animation. I'm sure there are more skills (I have a feeling the "instant"cast skills) are affected by this update.
    The issue isn't that big of a deal, would rather see color-coding being brought back into quest trackers, but still hope PWI will do something about these issues.
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Could you also add an ignore forever button for this guardian scroll pop up? i know what they are and dont need a reminder every single dayb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited April 2014
    Yet another issue people are not liking....the pop up when ur close to dying that says you should buy Guardian Scrolls.....that is really stupid..and can make a mess of any PVP scenario...get rid of it now please PWI...it wasnt even listed on the patch notes what is that ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yet another issue people are not liking....the pop up when ur close to dying that says you should buy Guardian Scrolls.....that is really stupid..and can make a mess of any PVP scenario...get rid of it now please PWI...it wasnt even listed on the patch notes what is that ****.
    LOL really? b:laugh I wonder how you are supposed to buy guardian scrolls in the process of dying b:laugh Theoretically it's possible, but isn't it too late? b:surrender
    I don't like new boutique buying interface because you need to click several times more which makes buying and replacing charm on the fly a bit troublesome. This new pop up should look like a mockery then lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, holy path animation and effects is broken. The function to increase movement still works though. I haven't checked the other skills.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Nice troll moveb:laugh
  • Ludacritz - Raging Tide
    Ludacritz - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Nice troll moveb:laugh
    Yeah, next thing will be auto-drop sadness card when you die without a scroll, whether you have one or not.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited April 2014
    I fail to see how ANY of this thread is supposed to be trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Itamio - Lost City
    Itamio - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I fail to see how ANY of this thread is supposed to be trolling.

He/She/It meant the pop-up.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2014
    Please post these issues in the Quality Corner section. It's easier for us to go through multiple threads for different issues than a single thread for multiple issues.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.