QQme vs Vicious - King's Feast [12/4/14]

Nigoshi - Raging Tide
Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Tideswell (East)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIZ4nRFeLE0

Vici seemed to have low attendance on the night unfortunately. Thanks for tw folks, see you next week!
Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
Post edited by Nigoshi - Raging Tide on

Comments

• drheal
    drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Great video. Maybe Jose can give you more pro advice of how to wreck Vicious better in TW. b:chuckle
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Lol how to wreck vicious? If you are not blind enough to see how many red names you can see on that tw.... I play for like 45 mins and left coz i have a party to attend.. And lol plss nigoshi is no way a better BM than me we have same
    Gears but i can gaurantee he has no chance... Team work make him look good but as a BM nigoshi cant play.. If you think nigoshi is good...im free anytime anywhere... Id love to school nigoshi how to play BM :)
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    no offense intented.. but thats the worst gameplay i ever seen from you...
    what i think happened is well clearly u had a bad day.. and ur enemy got btr at avoiding the stuff ur sqd pulls off..

in that sense... was mostly just 17minutes of buffing ppl and runnin around ....

i mean the hf's that were used by ur ur sqd or any dd for that matter i can count with the fingers in 1 hand... and the stuns and paralyzes that lead to anything succesfull.. same story ...

i liked ur previous vids.. they show good teamwork and timing ... here it just looks like the rest off the sqd carried u all the way...

just my thoughts on it ... lets see if nxt wknd is a btr day for you b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    So funny quotes" lets slowdown vicis flank...should be lets get our squad get wiped.. The other one lets make a way for our cata squad.. Push in and die in few seconds like retardeds... Lol this is a tw bloopers... Cant wait to have 80v80 tw....
  • drheal
    drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Lol how to wreck vicious? If you are not blind enough to see how many red names you can see on that tw.... I play for like 45 mins and left coz i have a party to attend.. And lol plss nigoshi is no way a better BM than me we have same
    Gears but i can gaurantee he has no chance... Team work make him look good but as a BM nigoshi cant play.. If you think nigoshi is good...im free anytime anywhere... Id love to school nigoshi how to play BM :)

I am jelly, Nigoshi is getting so much attention. When do we see a video of Jose or LB of how to truly play a BM in TW? I am sure Nighoshi would love to comment on that. :)
    edited April 2014
    lol as what i said... TW happens once a week or twice w/e.... PK's happens everyday!

i can name top 10-20 QQme members who i beat 1v1 or 2v1 well i wont say any name but if they read this they know who they are... well knowing those those guys, they out gear me but i still beat them i doubt nigo can beat any of those guys that i beat...,,, im not the kind of guy who records vid to show how good i am.. id rather keep my ping low without using those recorder so i can focus more on pk/pvp rather than recording it dying tons of times and work hard on editing them....b:thanks
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    drheal wrote: »
    I am jelly, Nigoshi is getting so much attention. When do we see a video of Jose or LB of how to truly play a BM in TW? I am sure Nighoshi would love to comment on that. :)

i've nvr said i know how to tw btr than any1 .. and quite frankly i dont... the reason i dont do tw vids is for one i rarely get time to go to tw anymore ... and when i do my lag is huge.. and even then it wud be a boring watch.. cause its just me gettin massacred by 15 ppl...

The reason i commented is cause i watch all nigo's vids cause quite frankly theyre usually pretty awesome.. And as for my previous comment .. i am not comparing his performance to none other than himself on previous tw vids...

idk why i get dragged to these convos anyway.. i have the gear u rest bm's can have the skill im content with that.. But deep down thru all my issues and ways of playing mine i still can spot flaws in others gameplay cause i do know what theyre aiming to accomplish..

so yeah.. stop spamming my name in irrelevant scenarios.. i pk thats my cuppa tea tw can be yours.. and like i said previously no offense.. was tryin to be constructive.. guess i shudnt even do that.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Great video Nigoshi! and even more awesome BM play!

Just LOOK at all those bms hating on you LOL b:victory