Arc not working at all

Bm_Babe - Dreamweaver
Bm_Babe - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Chronicles
why is after 2 ****ing weeks my old pwi files no longer function and now that i am forced to ****ing download this pile pof **** caled ARC it now does not recognise any game downloads of any kind. following other forum threads instructions i have restarted my computer god knows how many ficking times and i have deleted and reinstalled this ****ing game 15 times and every time i go to play it wants to reinstall the game.... i tell you what if there isn't a proper fix for this ****. PWI can go and kiss my *** and i will not play the game ever again.
Post edited by Bm_Babe - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    why is after 2 ****ing weeks my old pwi files no longer function and now that i am forced to ****ing download this pile pof **** caled ARC it now does not recognise any game downloads of any kind. following other forum threads instructions i have restarted my computer god knows how many ficking times and i have deleted and reinstalled this ****ing game 15 times and every time i go to play it wants to reinstall the game.... i tell you what if there isn't a proper fix for this ****. PWI can go and kiss my *** and i will not play the game ever again.
    Good riddance.

If you had pothered to look around before posting your fail QQ thread, you probably would have found one of the many solutions that myself and others have posted over the past couple of weeks.

Look before you whine.
    Good riddance if you can't manage it and leave.b:victory

Edit: Hell, I've even posted multiple methods on how to run the client without even having Arc installed AND had it referenced by our CM in one of his sticky threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You're not going to play the game again? Good. You seem like a blight anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Bm_Babe - Dreamweaver
    Bm_Babe - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    it seems neither of youi 2 muppets read the post properly you dumb fckers.. i have read all the posts regarding how to fix this problem and none of them has worked, so go *** yourself righteous arrogant mouths up and read the post properly
This discussion has been closed.