Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
Post edited by Nigoshi - Raging Tide on

Comments

• drheal
    drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Awesome video!

You and Distrupted make an amazing team. All those wombo combo! OMG!
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    oh man.. this is the squad we wrecked.... lol peace :D

i hit you 10k no debuff no hf b:shocked

you didnt capture most of our fights lol

was fun tw... lets keep it goingb:pleased
  • drheal
    edited April 2014

Check my Video Jose to see how I hit on you! :Db:victory
    edited April 2014
    well due to over price pstones... i cant afford to use def charms anymore been pvping without using it... so i take more dmg than usual.. wonder how much i get with def charms.... b:victory plus the gear difference and spirits... wayyyy too offf xD so taking 20k without def charm is not that bad :P that would be 10k with def charms on :P b:cute

im not that dirty CSer... if you CS to win...... i play hard and learn ways to win xDb:pleased
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2014

xD this guy

Bummed out that you didn't see enough of yourself are you? maybe i should have kept the parts when you solo chased me into the back line of QQme squads only to drop without doing anything as the rest of your squad got picked off 1 by 1 :D Too bad the raw footage is gone D: wtb more HDD space!

You make an appearance around the 2:17 mark though! (yay you!) that 10k hit was pretty beastly! too bad it made no difference though seeing as i ressed right at your feet supported by my squad from you weiwei and morana, only to have you come back solo (yet again? when will you learn bro?) and die uselessly, sent back to base.

Again. LRN2AA. #notwestgate

Maybe spend some time chatting with weiwei,zarkin,revenge and popercorn on how to play TW bm? they can teach you everything you need to know :D

that's as much as i'll say on this though.

was fun tw... lets keep it going b:pleased
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
    edited April 2014
    lol watching you die x10000000000 times is being good in tw ... lol id rather not be good in tw....b:laugh i chase you 1 time? lol watch how i aoe your squad and most of the time your squad is buffless.... thats tells it all WHY IS YOUR SQUAD BUFFLESS MOST OF THE TIME? LEARN2PLAY HAVING A GOOD SQUAD MEMBER DOESNT MAKE YOU GOOD EITHER... ITS EASY TO RUN AD AOE STUN AND HF.. THAT IS MOSTLY WHAT YOU DID... GOWATCHYOUROWN VID..... PLOLb:thanksb:pleased

yeah its all about the chemstry.. you and your squad been together for long.... ive been in vicious for like 2 months and trying to fit in..... but hell your squad vs my bware squad.. that would be an easy roll haha,,, as what i said its all about the chemistry and the time you spent with each other pvping you already know what to do... hence why we owned you guys in pk coz our pk squad been together for long....

so for me getting on a different squad every tw is trying my self to fit on their style and knowing what would be my role..... DUDE OUR GEARS ARE LIKE 90% THE SAME.... BUT I CAN NAME TOP QQme members who told me when they trying to get me that QQme BM's sucks..... they dont even consider you good.... specially in pk.... haha......... and im not going to ask for 1v1 or so coz we both know what is going to happen... with your tw squad vs my pk squad .... its going to be a 2 minutes roll :)

lets keep it goingb:pleased
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    Little did I know there was so much "love" between BMs. b:chuckle

@Jose: Dirty Cashoppers? Really? You farmed ur gear? :D

And really, u can afford PSTONES? PM ingame, I'll give you some, as you gave me those buff pills. I have a heart too...I guess! :D
  • _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    http://i.imgur.com/puY13Cp.png

Upon the shores of Raging Tide newborns try to get the legends to glimpse their way.
    -Whoz_Nutz alt of that other alt-b:shocked
    edited April 2014
    Lol spell... Well atm im really broke im down to 300k coins andand 100+ event gold so yeah i cant afford to buy some :D

well to be honest getting told to learn how to play as a bm by another bm kinda kicked me coz really the only bm i see who is better than me atm is LB ... Lol
  • LadyFloral - Raging Tide
    LadyFloral - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Jose is cute when he's delusional.
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    hmm .. from what i've seen nigo is doing the targetting and getting assisted on them... unlike most sqds where the bm try's to assist attack the DD's where lies the dilemma .. by the time u target som archer's target.. theyre a. dead or b. in ig ,,, which is why it's alot harder that way ..
    also then again as fas as tw goes on a bm... theres plenty ways u can do it and still be effective..
    This sqd just learned to do it this way and mastered it..
    what i also notice is that alot of groups u seem to find to rotp hf ... i can tw for 2hrs and not even find a single group like that on the other side.. and if i do theyre pretty good at scattering around or ig or what not when you do find them...
    also 1 thing i notice is ... man... you get so many free passes inside the dd lines.. what i mean is at most u had like 4 ppl on your log when u were going in for the kill...
    i try to do that first of all im sealed for like what seems an eternity and i do get like 8-12 ppl on my dmg log .. also u get purged very rarely ... i basically get purged everytime i go even a few feet out of my sqd line ..

all this ... makes u wonder some... overall again ... really nice work out there.. and yes not just you .. the sqd as a whole. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    I believe the TW gameplay for BMs is different that the gameplay in PK. Let me share my observatikns: in pk bms focus the Enemy DDs, mainly the nuke classes wizzie psychs archers. They try to disable and take out those classes asap. It works. I died many times to lb or jose or even weiwei or zakinbaxik or revenge. In TW though...it is harder to replicate due to the fact that the road to ur target is paved with aoes stun paralyze etc.

Although nigoshi does not pk that often as jose does, he is none the less a very good pker. I fought him many times in the past when he was i zoo.
    edited April 2014
    im not being a smart *** here.. but i dont see anything special on how nigo play his BM.... seriously its all about their team work... yeah they have team work

ok to make it clear... people think BM is good if he can TW.... b:surrender

here are my thoughts about who is better TW BM or a PK BM...

TW- happens once a week so probly about 3-6 hours of pvp for bm
    PK- happens mostly everyday so depending how many hours you have you can do pk as much as you want....

TW BM

-all you have to do is run to a bunch of people AD AOE stun HF and die... (go watch nigoshi every time he run to bunch of people)
    -you take so many dmg you dont even see what kind of hits you are taking.... you die and move on.... you really dont learn how to survive coz after your AD IG or Pangu is gone...YOU ARE DEAD!
    -you play for your team not for your class... you are like a flash bang of your squad they will throw you to enemies and you explode(die)

PK BM

- lets say pk is just a small scale of pvp but this is the best time to learn your class and learn how to counter other classes... for example..playing 1v1 with clerics teaches you how to resist sog sleep without using any apoth or genie, you will learn how to avoid getting CC'd which TW BM wont see coz they get 10 different hits by 10 random people

-PK teaches you how to play who you really are, CC class...you can never stunlock anyone in TW coz you are going to die fast if you stick to 1 target
    while in pk you can focus on 2 or 3 targets and you will see the hits you are getting and ofc you will learn and try to counter them next time....

-and ofc PK BM barely dies in pk specially if you are winning... most of the time when i pk the worst i can get is to die 3-5 times... TW BM? lol dies like x10000000

overall... as what spell told me before.... playing time is one of a key factor to become one of the best .... so TWbm is no way better than PKbm...

@LB lol he is getting a clear way to a good group of people because they are using a very good tw strategy... its called FLANKING.....
    and yeah looking on his video he barely get hit by other people compare to what we are getting... i know what you feel, having 5-10 people on your dmg log is just funny... i call it the name we build in this game.. WE CHANGE HOW PEOPLE LOOK ON BM'S... i still remember when people told me oh he is bm he cant kill anyone they hit nothing... lol now tell me that.... if you look on NIGOSHI's gear its like 95% same as mine but if we go 1v1 or in small group pk... nigoshi dies fast...so TW BM will never be better unless they go pk everyday, 3-6hours of pvp will never make you good imo
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Nigoshi still pwning those noobs all day...
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Jose is cute when he's delusional.

This is exactly what I was thinking as I finished reading the first page. You stole my words. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?