Anything new in game coming soon by any chance?

Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
Was wandering is there any info about upcoming new stuff in game?

I'm started to be bored in game....skills done, so don't need UCH, sky lvl done, tw season done... basically nothing to do but bh and pv.

Was hoping that till now we will have some info about some new stuff coming so I have something to looking for, but nothing:(

I know we have some people that keep tracks on those stuff....so is there anything new?
Post edited by Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014

I'm started to be bored in game....skills done, so don't need UCH, sky lvl done, tw season done... basically nothing to do but bh and pv.
    Gear done? Cards done? Lvled? Reawakened? :D Go out of pve mode and start pk then b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Was hoping that till now we will have some info about some new stuff coming so I have something to looking for, but nothing:(

I know we have some people that keep tracks on those stuff....so is there anything new?

If you rush to get everything done of course you will be bored...
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Gear done? Cards done? Lvled? Reawakened? :D Go out of pve mode and start pk then b:chuckle

Meh its pve server we don't have pvp...just 5 people standing at west gate...not much fun trust me:)

I don't rush, I play 3-4 hours per day. 4 months is enough to get it all done if you don't standing in Arch and look pretty:)
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I don't rush, I play 3-4 hours per day. 4 months is enough to get it all done if you don't standing in Arch and look pretty:)
    Don't be easily satisfied. I'm rushing as hard as I can and still not done and there is no end in sight b:surrender
    Meh its pve server we don't have pvp...just 5 people standing at west gate...not much fun trust me:)
    You can always find friendly 1v1 though :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    if you don't standing in Arch and look pretty:)
    Damn, I'm busted. Always doing that. Especially at North Auctioneer, looking at stuff I'm not motivated enough to actively work toward and being all forever alone. b:chuckle

In regards to your question, nope, don't know of anything coming up too soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    PvP has died in this game in 2009,now even in PvP servers PvP is isolated to west how lame is that,i blame pw on messing up the PvP world or what little of it it had.b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2014

if pwi made some challenging new content based on some gear quality requisite instead of just LV, it would keep pple busy cause half the population wont be able to jump onto it so fast b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Beside the fash, mount, flyers nothing much really.
    There r some Events/instances which aren't out yet in PWI (but maybe thats part of the deal with china pw who doesn't allow PWI to have all)

maybe some gear next year D:
    new classes in 1- 2 years
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This is the only stuff I'm aware of coming up, besides promised bug fixes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Playing 1 toon can get boring.

Work on another toon, of a class you might like.
    Especially now, that ramping up to End-Game for any character now essentially requires rebirthing, you might as well start doing the giant slew of dailies to get a character up to end-game par.

b:chuckle
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Make 5 new dungeons.

1 - Orb farming dungeon: Allows to farm about 3 to 6 1* orbs per solo run or 5 to 9 1* orbs per squad run (reward given by quest)
    2 - Reputation farming dungeon: Allows to farm random amount of reputation from 300 to 500 per solo run or 500~900 per squad run (given randomly by a quest)
    3 - Chips Farming Dungeon: Allows each member to farm about 10 to 15 Mysterious Chip Boxes per run. (6~12) in Solo mode
    4 - Shard farming dungeon: Allows to farm 10~15 Stardust Fragments per party run (6~12) solo run)(Used to trade for various different mid/end-game shards)
    5 - Glory Farming dungeon: Allows to farm 10~15 Glory Tokens per run (can trade 800 tokens for 1 medal of glory)

You guys must understand that not everyone likes to play together, many like to play alone, it's no use on forcing them to play together.

And also, giving these 5 farming instances would give players a VERY LONG time until they get bored.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Make 5 new dungeons.

1 - Orb farming dungeon: Allows to farm about 3 to 6 1* orbs per solo run or 5 to 9 1* orbs per squad run (reward given by quest)
    2 - Reputation farming dungeon: Allows to farm random amount of reputation from 300 to 500 per solo run or 500~900 per squad run (given randomly by a quest)
    3 - Chips Farming Dungeon: Allows each member to farm about 10 to 15 Mysterious Chip Boxes per run. (6~12) in Solo mode
    4 - Shard farming dungeon: Allows to farm 10~15 Stardust Fragments per party run (6~12) solo run)(Used to trade for various different mid/end-game shards)
    5 - Glory Farming dungeon: Allows to farm 10~15 Glory Tokens per run (can trade 800 tokens for 1 medal of glory)

You guys must understand that not everyone likes to play together, many like to play alone, it's no use on forcing them to play together.

And also, giving these 5 farming instances would give players a VERY LONG time until they get bored.

I like most of ideas. But knowing PWI- they would never give free MoG and orbs like that to farm. :/
    Gear in game between players i think would become balanced ,but no much profit for PW
    PWI always will put Profit > Happy customers :/
  • Kaugummii - Morai
    Kaugummii - Morai Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I like most of ideas. But knowing PWI- they would never give free MoG and orbs like that to farm. :/
    Gear in game between players i think would become balanced ,but no much profit for PW
    PWI always will put Profit > Happy customers :/

Ofcourse most idea's are good, but the fact is that most people won't think the way a company of a game should think.. Most non-legit servers go down because they give everything for free and listen alot to players..

But the fact is that when you always listen to your community in the end your hurting yourself..

This was new by China... just some content headup
    Please call me Ben.. that is who I am
    Morai - Kaugummi - BM
    Ragin tide - Mastersworde - BM 101
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Thx all for posting.

I see only cosmetic stuff coming our way which is very sad. I don't see anything interesting. Was hoping for more content not weapon fash lol.
    Work on a new toon

Playing 1 toon can get boring.

I have a lot of toons, 4 above lvl 100 and 3 more close to it. If I see fc one more time I will puke:(

I didn't ask for advice how to find fun in game, because when I'm bored I just go and play something else. Was just interested is there anything I can look for, but I guess nothing for some time.