The player strawberrie on Morai server

liamhallett76#3273
liamhallett76#3273 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Chronicles
Can the player strawberry (lvl 75 bm)please log on to morai server and pass the lead of the faction to Factionbank toon(lvl 3 cleric) please.
Post edited by liamhallett76#3273 on

Comments

• ladylayyyyy
    ladylayyyyy Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    boonoo wrote: »
    Can the player strawberry (lvl 75 bm)please log on to morai server and pass the lead of the faction to Factionbank toon(lvl 3 cleric) please.

...No....
  • mazrim87
    mazrim87 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    naming and shaming is a violation of the ToS, hope a CM does their job and punishes the OP
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    mazrim87 wrote: »
    naming and shaming is a violation of the ToS, hope a CM does their job and punishes the OP

Where is the shaming?

I first thought the thread is silly, but having another second of thinking I reckon the OP has no other way of contacting the current Leader who probably isn't very active and giving it a try here on the forums for that person to read.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    Where is the shaming?

I first thought the thread is silly, but having another second of thinking I reckon the OP has no other way of contacting the current Leader who probably isn't very active and giving it a try here on the forums for that person to read.

Agreed.

Though I imagine that if they haven't bothered to log into the game in ages, there isn't a big chance of them visiting the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RepubIican - Raging Tide
    RepubIican - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I think its a way to private message him or her on fourm's. :/ if they come on here.
    Not defined by our limits but by our potential
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Am I the only one who thinks this should belong in Morai Server subforum? Oh wait there's no morai server subforum...
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Strawberries come in summer
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Strawberries come in summer

Strawberries aren't berries, but flesh fruits. A Banana is a berry. #YourDailyFact
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    And to the forum people that run the place plz lift the name shame rule its dumb.I think if some one is abusing something or anything or are just dumb as hell then name shame them since it does involve the game so it makes them game!!!!!!!!!
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    And who do u think u are mister to teach me what strawberries are ?

i ate 5 trucks of them
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Strawberries aren't berries, but flesh fruits. A Banana is a berry. #YourDailyFact

strawberries are nuts . go look it up b:cute
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    And to the forum people that run the place plz lift the name shame rule its dumb.I think if some one is abusing something or anything or are just dumb as hell then name shame them since it does involve the game so it makes them game!!!!!!!!!
    It would be abused.

..because ruining someone's reputation beyond repair would be such a great thing right? I mean the person may or is making an attempt at resolve but unable to do so because others have gone to great lengths to make sure the person will never be allowed to redeem themselves.
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited April 2014
    scruncy wrote: »
    strawberries are nuts . go look it up b:cute

You're the nut here b:surrender Strawberries are an aggregate accessory fruit. Even though nuts and strawberrys have in common that they can both be classified as aggregate fruits it does not mean that strawberrys are nuts. That's saying because humans can swim, fly and walk on land we're actually ducks :D.

About the name-shaming you really don't want to give this community a green light for that: someone stubs their toe, it's pwi's fault/leading faction of your server's fault and they should all rot in your sportsocks for eternity when they have nothing to do with you not looking where you walk. (That's the most commonly applied logic on these forums when it comes to the blame-game and shaming)
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    /Derailed thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Am I the only one who thinks this should belong in Morai Server subforum? Oh wait there's no morai server subforum...

b:cry
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Why would they ever remove it? There are legit good reasons its in place. It makes trolling far more difficult. If naming and shaming WERE allowed people could go on forums and make posts like "Why (insert players name here) is a bad player" Seriously forums is no place for that it's supposed to be where people come to get info about the game or share news not a place for half the **** that already goes on here. All the QQ threads about this and that arent even supposed to be here but the Mods do what they can to minimize it. Removing the naming and shaming rule would just leave it open for MORE things they would have to stay on top of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Alright well this thread has been derailed and honestly pms don't belong on the forums anyway, so i'm gonna close this.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.