Arc on Apple computer

toughguy24
toughguy24 Posts: 34 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Chronicles
Now that arc runs pwi. Is it possible to make on an apple computer. Thanks in advance.
Post edited by toughguy24 on

Comments

• Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If you rename stringstab.txt in Patcher directory to stringtab_old.txt and then copy the stringstab.txt from launcher directory, you might be able to run the game without Arc.

Now, they never said bypassing Arc was a bannable offense, but they also never said it wasn't. b:bye
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    If you rename stringstab.txt in Patcher directory to stringtab_old.txt and then copy the stringstab.txt from launcher directory, you might be able to run the game without Arc.

Now, they never said bypassing Arc was a bannable offense, but they also never said it wasn't. b:bye
    You can also use this method, which sparkiesoft links to in one of his stickied threads.

Aside from that, good luck playing on an unsupported OS. I gave up wasting my time on it back at the Descent expansion. Get Windows and dual-boot, or get a computer with an OS that is supported by the majority of programs available. (read Windows)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So you telling me i wasted 10k bucks on my new Mac Pro and i cant run now 60 clients of pwi at same time ?

sad day

b:sad
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Workaround has been posted, please post this suggestion to one of the existing arc threads. Thanks.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.