Favorite Seeker Skill?

Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Seeker
Mine would have to be Edged Blur (I <3 the fact that it ignores def levels/def reduction skills)

Whats yours? :P
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Rewinding gesture, one of the most useful skills a seeker can get.
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Adrenal Numbness or Krav Maga

I like my 40 defence b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I love all of the seeker skills D: I've got uses for all of them, but if I had to choose I'd say Quid pro Quo or Archangels of Justice (going to flee now before I list all of our skills :<).
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    so many pointy swords i cant decide wich i like more they all look the same b:cry
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's hard to choose just one, I'd say transposition, quid and arc angels
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hmmm, probably Ion Spike.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I love all of the seeker skills D: I've got uses for all of them, but if I had to choose I'd say Quid pro Quo or Archangels of Justice (going to flee now before I list all of our skills :<).

:D yea seekers do have some really rather nice skills. I am happy I made the choice to go to them after NW came out/I continuously felt bms got the short end of the stick too much. :$

^^

I have always loved swords... so yea that helped my decision to choose seekers over the other classes... definitely a nice/epic bonus that they are such badasses for the most part. Though aye even they have their flaws. :$
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    VoidStep and Transposition would have to be mine. Teleporting around/teleporting people around just seems really cool to me lol
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    *name every skills of seeker* b:surrender

bit more precise, id guess quid pro quo, rewinding gesture, Wind blade and im finding a new love for duelist glee in pvp thanks to the stance merges
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    QPQ for sure
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    QPQ

turns all the tides around b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It looks awesome when used on big monsters.