Petition: Make PV repeatable and unlimited

Options
13»

Comments

• ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    This sounds like someone wanting something for themselves because they have alts to open PV, but can't run as fast as other players do and then attempt to drag the community along in a petition.

No, it's not hard to hit 105 three times. For how long have we seen people make alts and powerlevel them? Several times and we'll continue to see this happen again and again.

I also can't understand why people have the urge to hit max level ASAP. Maybe it matters for those who already got OP gear and have nothing else to aim for in game.

Tip: wanna PV? Make some friends. You can open for each other. b:bye

Impatience seems to rule some minds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    well if thats the case then why not make a magic button that when you hit 101 and press it a magical unicorn comes over and farts out r9....
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    well if thats the case then why not make a magic button that when you hit 101 and press it a magical unicorn comes over and farts out r9....

I believe that's called a pserver.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Seeker_King - Harshlands
    Seeker_King - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    We should just remove the time limet, but set a limited number of pvs, so everyone can do the same number of pvs everyday
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Ok so after catching up with the thread and taking into account the Current Poll Results. Im not going to log this.

Their is a clear divide between people that do and people that don't however over all im going to say this would be a questionable idea. If the count was more 85/15 i would be interested to log this. Their is a reason their has not been a new FF put into the game and im sure you can guess why. Also taking into account not everyone will have time to run PV after PV and people will hit 105 a lot faster get board and well... For now I think this is right the way its set up.

I will stop watching this thread now.

Thanks,