Yea, pretty sure it's fish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    it's a game that fails at support, it drains your money! if you intend to play just merch and trade the coin for othewr goods, im not specifing what goods, just in general!!!
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    the only correct answer is missing:
    [x] crippling addiction
    b:laugh
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Worthless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    frustrated...why?

1: ill planned sloppy coded updates
    2: non existent class balance
    3: atrocious customer inaction and support
    4: glitchy instances and age old errors [rubber-band anyone?]
    5: money draining for what? nothing special.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    A game that some people take way too seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    A game that some people take way too seriously.

Amen to that. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    It's a fish. And it is squishy. I shall call it Squishy, and it will me mine, it will be my Squishy.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Is it some sort of fish? It sounds like some sort of fish...b:puzzled
    Yea, pretty sure it's fish.
    It's a fish. And it is squishy. I shall call it Squishy, and it will me mine, it will be my Squishy.

b:chuckle

I think they may be right. Seems like a fish! b:laugh
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Used to be a good fish, now it's starting to rott and stink all over the place. b:shocked

Someone would trash that fish before it stinks even more. b:laugh
  • Ocelote - Lost City
    Ocelote - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    the only correct answer is missing:
    [x] crippling addiction
    b:laugh

this option is missing and i want to chose it too

[x] crippling addiction

b:pleasedb:laugh
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I voted that I like it. I don't worry about how others play it, don't care about PvP so class imbalances don't affect me. It does have its problems, and there are many, yet as long as I can log in, get away from real life, chat with friends I've met in game, help faction members, then the game does what I need it to do.

It doesn't matter to me if someone is OP compared to my character. Doesn't matter if endgame gear is prohibitively expensive, and doesn't matter if there are cash shoppers in the game, the money I've spent on it as a hobby has allowed me to enjoy it even wit h its issues. Mind you, I agree, some are maddening, but as a game, I find my enjoyment in it more than I find my frustrations. I do wish PWE would take better care of its players, and the potential the game had was amazing. Though still I log in and escape the real world for even just a little while and I'm satisfied.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    There's something fishy about this pool.b:chuckle
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    A place to take pictures for me. Log in, zoom in, change fashion, take pics lol. b:surrender

I'm too scrub compared to these newfangled r9XXX9000+ people. I can't compete with my +2 TT90 armor lol.
  • RepubIican - Raging Tide
    RepubIican - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Pay to winb:bye
    Not defined by our limits but by our potential
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    It may smell and even look like some sort of Fish, but I still think it kinda tastes like Chicken....b:pleased{b:fatb}b:mischievous
  • obsceneyouare
    obsceneyouare Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Nothing now, since they removed the DQ system i don't play =)
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Frustrated with it because that's closest. It's more a bit dissapointed though. I mainly play for NW/TW. During the week I sometimes log on a bit, but that's more for chitchat. I got my own business so even if I have a break, I'm always called for. I still have fun in those things and PWI has a pretty good "social" part. Because of that, I'm not bothered by the cashshop aspect that some hate so much. Purely play-only attracts to many no-lifers and kiddos. I can be "competitive" and have fun those times I play pvp even though I can't compete with those players that are on 24/7 running bots/shops/alts or those hyper-serious guys. It's good that I don't really need to play every day for a minimum of hours to get to something.

What I'm dissapointed about is that the management always does half decisions and measures. Personally, I want the game to be long term. Because I play a long time, I know many ppl and I can relax playing even if I'm more in the casual category. Sometimes there are measures I like, example being G16 introduced. Then it's followed by some short-term vision management like S class war avatars being boutique only. On top of that, Morai staff is particularly absent and incompetent. Seems like they are trying to improve that, but it will probably be another dissapointment in the end. And well, if I'm dissapointed I won't spend money, which will sooner or later make PWI unsuited for me and making me quit over another game/activity. So yeah, dissapointed. I can't really get frustrated over it, because I don't care enough about PWI specifically.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
  • biseptolica
    biseptolica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I voted for fish , but i realy like squirrels... the hairy ones.
    tsumaru2 ( on 21.03.2014 pwi forum ): "...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human."
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Absolute ****, hate it. If I didn't meet so many great people while sifting through the haters I would have wished I never played.

You either need to spend a lot of time to get the best gear (which is nearly impossible to do unless you're a pro merchant) or swipe your credit card away. This is the only game I have seen where it is so ****ing difficult to get the end game gear without swiping your card. And the fact that the best gear is sold in boutique is just... appauling.

There are very limited activities and those activities only happen once a week and then you're left bored. There's no battleground/pvp arena that you can enter any time of the day with an objective other than killing the opponent. NW is the only "battleground" and only occurs twice a week.

There is no instance matching system like every other MMO. Using global chat costs money. Levelling takes too long unless you hyper FC. The speed of FC should be the speed you level with quests so you have variety instead of repitition (also stop hypers in FC). This would cease the ability to essentially buy your levels from players willing to clear the instance for money.

The level curve after 101 is just... ****. Who the **** thought 101>105 would require 3.5bil xp when 101 only took 369mil? The best shards only come from packs (gold, real money). Dragons Den instance was removed, why? All new content added to game is to make money and not designed to please the playerbase.

For a game that is so terrible people still like giving you their money and I truly can't see why. The game has so little to offer.

I know this isn't structured well because I honestly can't be bothered. You can see my points.
  • FnBaronHero - Dreamweaver
    FnBaronHero - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Absolute ****, hate it. If I didn't meet so many great people while sifting through the haters I would have wished I never played.

You either need to spend a lot of time to get the best gear (which is nearly impossible to do unless you're a pro merchant) or swipe your credit card away. This is the only game I have seen where it is so ****ing difficult to get the end game gear without swiping your card. And the fact that the best gear is sold in boutique is just... appauling.

There are very limited activities and those activities only happen once a week and then you're left bored. There's no battleground/pvp arena that you can enter any time of the day with an objective other than killing the opponent. NW is the only "battleground" and only occurs twice a week.

There is no instance matching system like every other MMO. Using global chat costs money. Levelling takes too long unless you hyper FC. The speed of FC should be the speed you level with quests so you have variety instead of repitition (also stop hypers in FC). This would cease the ability to essentially buy your levels from players willing to clear the instance for money.

The level curve after 101 is just... ****. Who the **** thought 101>105 would require 3.5bil xp when 101 only took 369mil? The best shards only come from packs (gold, real money). Dragons Den instance was removed, why? All new content added to game is to make money and not designed to please the playerbase.

For a game that is so terrible people still like giving you their money and I truly can't see why. The game has so little to offer.

I know this isn't structured well because I honestly can't be bothered. You can see my points.

Honestly... I agree. Maybe because noone is making me feel like I'm playing the game ;). But seriously, I learned to love the game levelling, meeting people, discovering new things! But where are we now? A world lacking meaningful new content, where the best ways to progress are credit card swipes and repetitious grinding of the same instances over and over and over, the concept of dailies is so out of control that logging on feels like a chore.

Territory Wars was an instance designed for people in TT gear and hasn't been updated since, yet is still the most meaningful aspect of the game. Nation Wars? **** yeah..!..wait... I have a job... And it only happens twice a week... At the same time every week... So I can't go... **** you.

When you consider that the PvE instances are boring and repetitive (and the difficult ones are more frustrating than they are challenging re: toad boss), when you consider that the PvP is mostly based on who has better gear, when you consider that everything good comes from repetitious grinding or a credit card swipe, it really gives testament to the people of PWI. Sure there's *** holes, like me, but there are enough good and fun people to play with that this failed game has stayed alive. Introduce something like r9rr or Morai skills in any other game and people will leave. It's an actual joke that the gear costs that much real life money and that the skills require literal months of doing the same quest every single day. For those that don't cash-shop, PWI has to become their life if they hope to make legitimate progress in the game.

I left the game for 2.5 years and came back - within a week of grinding Warsong (another over and over boring instance_ I had full r9rr, a cash-shop sale came on and then I was r9rr+12, now what? Already my gear was better than some people that had been playing non-stop for 5 years. I can't take pride in killing those players. I can't really have fun in PvP because it's dead, and when it's not, the cashed up cliques enforce an iron-fisted dominion over "who it is ok to kill".

Is this a big cry? Yes. Have I un-installed the game? No. I still like to get on and muck around every known and then, but you'll never find me grinding the 3 hours of dailies by myself like so many people do every day of their lives.

There are some amazing people in PWI and I have many good memories of my time in the game, but I would never recommend it to anyone.

and i dont proofread so **** youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3

*oh but I will edit in that the fact you can still get stuck on top of an NPCs head is an actual joke that makes me sick. Who feeds the monkeys that write the script for this game? (jokes I already know it's my r9rr money)
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    To be honest,the forums suck more than the game.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    To be honest,the forums suck more than the game.

to be honest you seem to want to say in the fantasy world that the game is great. are you a sin archer, barb or psy by chance?
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Im a princess.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Im a princess.

lol even better
  • Xdevlin - Lost City
    Xdevlin - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Im a princess.

If only we all could be like you...
    "Me? I'm Dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never perdict when they're going to do something incredibly... Stupid" b:thanks