Bms, Wizs, Archer Leaps bug

Options
XXHotXx - Morai
XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Quality Corner
When any of those classes gets frozen, with still the ability to leap, then leap on uneven terrain:

They get bugged in the air or even at few inches from the ground, without the chance to take any action.

this bug is also abused by bms that reel on-ground targets from a flyer, then roar and paralyze to bug them in the air.

I think its about time that you will fix this long dated bug\broken mechanic...

add a gravity value or something that will drag non-flying targets back to ground when CCed.

thank you :)
mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
Post edited by XXHotXx - Morai on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    At least you have something to help you when you're on the ground which is not the case for some other classes b:laugh
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    This has already been brought up at least once. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited March 2014
    Options
    yea and nothing has been done...

and i am sure it would be pretty simple just add few lines of code
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I don't think there is any reason to change the ability to immobilize other players in midair. That said the issue with using leaps while immobilized on the ground ought to be corrected by either allowing players who are "close enough" to the ground to cast skills or allowing players who use leaps while immobilized to fall the tiny distance to the ground.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited March 2014
    Options
    damn yday i died so many times in nation wars flag maps cause i was getting cced then leap on the ******n hills and stuck in air every single time...

fix thisssssss b:angry
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Mystics can abuse this glitch with thicket and bramble tornado.

The lock in midair was a viable and fair strategy back when air fights were all the rave. Utilising uneven terrain glitches however is something else.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Mystics can abuse this glitch with thicket and bramble tornado.

The lock in midair was a viable and fair strategy back when air fights were all the rave. Utilising uneven terrain glitches however is something else.

in our server some well known faction uses its flying bms to reel in catapullers in air,

then lock them in air making them lose cata in any circumstance and eventually kill them cause they are glitched mid air and they cant take any action
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Phyreos - Sanctuary
    Phyreos - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    in our server some well known faction uses its flying bms to reel in catapullers in air,

then lock them in air making them lose cata in any circumstance and eventually kill them cause they are glitched mid air and they cant take any action

Someone's trying very hard to keep this thread from being a necrob:thanks Maybe the bm knows a wiz shouldn't be pulling cata's and helps you with your identity-crisisb:shutup
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Someone's trying very hard to keep this thread from being a necrob:thanks Maybe the bm knows a wiz shouldn't be pulling cata's and helps you with your identity-crisisb:shutup

i pull cata if we dont have barbs online :D

and did you even ask yourself why its only your people doing this? it's just a broken mechanic and a bug abuse... if every faction will start to do that we gonna have 3 hours for each single tw

just imagine if you set 2 bm on flyers to keep reel in air your cata pullers then reel them even further back in air... its gg
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    But...

Its so fun to sage Silent Seal/Tackling Slash a person who's dropping from their aerogear b:laugh
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]