Is This The Future of PWI?

Options
Boomz - Harshlands
Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
If were are going to have these rolling server dcs that last a couple minutes to 8 hours, now what seems to be once or more a week, is this game worth playing anymore? if pw can't maintain their servers this is pointless.

Questions:

1. Is this gonna be fixed? Don't say its not your problem, this is now a repetative happening that is largely affecting the gameplay.

2. (everyone gonna ask this) Will there be compensation until these rolling dcs stop happening?

3. If these problems aren't fixed I can guarentee pw will lose tons of money cause no one wants to pay for a game that doesn't work, so will this encourage the devs to fix it?

4. Will any person on the forums who is an admin/dev please respond to this thread and explain the current situation with the servers and give an ETA to when this will happen no longer?
░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
Post edited by Boomz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    1. Of course.
    2. Maybe something small. Another 10* handout would make no sense after the trouble it caused last time.
    3. Well obviously. It can be safely assumed they are working on it currently.
    4. Probably not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver
    ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    3. If these problems aren't fixed I can guarentee pw will lose tons of money cause no one wants to pay for a game that doesn't work, so will this encourage the devs to fix it?

pwe already lost much money with majority of people quiting the game

And probably thats a reason they dont care about PWI as much anymore

There is no point in putting much effort in their older games that barely count few hundreds active people per server...Money is money always,but there are new games to be worked on that will attract more people (as pwi once did)