Is it so hard to say goodbye?

2»

Comments

• Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    After thinking about it all a bit now, I would like to change my vote from "Haven't Decided Yet" to "No."

For me the decision would have been based on the potential mass exodus we may still actually see April 2nd and as that date's aftermath. With the potential of little to no population, what would be the point of playing this game anymore?

After some thought on this however, I realize (contrary to what we have been told) that once the populations reach a low enough point, PWE will merge the servers at least coastally. At some point even, all the populations may very well be merged at the end of days for PWI. This would leave no reason for me to leave due to even low population. This would just buy more time to build up for that server merge or merges, as most certainly such would spark some life back into the new server as compared to even what we have today.

It is too bad PWE does not know it's a$$ from it's elbow still about MMO RPG's, or PWI would be an EPIC game for at least the next decade. It could be the W0W of 2020+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]