tornado234 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Does any have a rough idea when the server is going to be online
  • bitewarrior
    bitewarrior Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    There is a new games starting in 2 weeks (can't name it without breaking forum's rules), I suggest the GM to hurry up on keeping people aware by making an official post wit the status and highly recommend they fix this issue ASAP. If there is a roll back due to incompetence....well good luck and good bye.
  • Kazumadavis - Harshlands
    Kazumadavis - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot open 50 Joy Scrolls
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot open 50 Joy Scrolls
    Here is where I posted the result.
    Please use that thread for future requests like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Rayne_ - Harshlands
    Rayne_ - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I'm enjoying the downtime with my guitar and some food. Nice way to relax after tearing into a 4th year English exam first thing in the morning.

I agree with Milfhound about some compensation for the loss of Nation Wars though. Can I get 10 packs on the house? Maybe 50 Nation War Tokens or something? :P
    "What man would go into the dark without a light?"
    "That's a silly question. What man would go into the dark?"
  • mattjess021389
    mattjess021389 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    yea when ever they fix the problem & put it back online they didn't annouce a exact time or day
    tornado234 wrote: »
    Does any have a rough idea when the server is going to be online
  • Vespi - Harshlands
    Vespi - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Are you just stupid, or stupid AND a poor speller/reader? I SAID I was opening packs, got the Crown, then the SoT and right when the SoT popped the server went DOWN.

I couldn't move. Couldn't open another pack. Just down.

So, will it be there?

Am I a troll?

Are you just an idiot?

You can't decide the answer because, as has been stated earlier in this thread, you don't have the IQ to breathe unassisted.

Thanks for playing. Bye.b:chuckle

Dummy you can still move till the popup says you've been disconnected. if you're gonna lie do it right.
    "Agorey has the butt of an angel" - Cytte
    I <3 Agorey
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    stop raging, motivate them instead

How

Buy lots of zen and make their profit margin go up - oh wait that never matters b:surrender
  • XCascadax - Harshlands
    XCascadax - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    i find forum so mutch to help .. ;c
    we working on it .. will keep us uppdated : nice nice !!
    6 hours passed .... no notice or a word .. OI man this i could even tell myself XDD

allso im not sorry for us ... we are just on wrong servers .. but we can't switch so i feel sorry for us anyways XD gn all :3
  • Half_Baked - Raging Tide
    Half_Baked - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    You people are hilarious
  • Kazumadavis - Harshlands
    Kazumadavis - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Lets shoot for 100 pages gogogo. Taking bets on when servers come up.
    I'll say around 1130pm
  • RedWoodred - Harshlands
    RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I opened 3 helmets right before crash. I demand compensation! b:bye

See? I wasn't the only one! Way to go, Milf!

And I see you and all of Infamous are in NW? How totally droll-troll you are! <3
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
  • LiveWire - Raging Tide
    LiveWire - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Other game has maint now... Nothing to do... anyone wanna cam.. b:dirty
  • mattjess021389
    edited March 2014
    Options
    guess time to go eat since this is taking for ever rofl
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Tempted to log on another game and create an alt to fool around with but... can't bother.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Melon - Raging Tide
    Melon - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    East coast invading poor Morai b:sad
  • MYSTERIOUSN - Raging Tide
    MYSTERIOUSN - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    O M G!!! Seriously, an update would be nice right about now!!!!! b:angry b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] TTFN! b:chuckle
  • MissMilf - Harshlands
    MissMilf - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Lets go invade Morai server
  • PrincessKat - Harshlands
    PrincessKat - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed...i neeeeeed to talk to you!
  • boxlover123
    boxlover123 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Red text for those orbs mate, if you're gonna do that at least get it right.

i did just you wouldnt know
    dragon orb flame are +12 and there is no red text, so ****
  • mattjess021389
    edited March 2014
    Options
    this would be a good time to make a new server as a back up so this wouldn't take so long
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    this sucks i was gonna do my nuema farming... and then solo raid abba over and over and over....

raiding morai is for chumps, lets go raid pw headquarters!
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Hick_chick - Dreamweaver
    Hick_chick - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    b:shocked awkward moment that you relize that sweety bot is not a bot and you got fat from playing a game b:shutup
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Are you just stupid, or stupid AND a poor speller/reader? I SAID I was opening packs, got the Crown, then the SoT and right when the SoT popped the server went DOWN.

I couldn't move. Couldn't open another pack. Just down.

So, will it be there?

Am I a troll?

Are you just an idiot?

You can't decide the answer because, as has been stated earlier in this thread, you don't have the IQ to breathe unassisted.

Thanks for playing. Bye.b:chuckle

and ofc you forgot to take a screenshot of this event, as it was nothing special, right?
    funny that i was playing my veno the very second that the dc happened and i saw no red text.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    Ajaany - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    a well tyvm pwi for fking up NW tonight for alotta ppl...

bahbye and good night

drown in yr own blood
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The funniest part:

All of the people who just sign in for NW, don't read the TOPIC of the thread, and then log into forums to ask WTF is going on...

Hello? READ MUCH? Right on OP (Original Post for you with low IQs) it states that the EAST COAST SERVERS are all DOWN.

Not just for PWI, but for ALL of the games Perfect World hosts on their East Coast Servers.

Do you understand now? It isn't maintenance. It wasn't done to **** you off intentionally.

And you idiots that think I'm serious about the packs and CoM/SoT? Please go stew in your own inability to spot an obvious troll when one presents itself.

Me? I've cleaned my kitchen, baked a pie, made snickerdoodle cookies, done 4 loads of laundry (washed and dried), cleaned the kitchen again, and cooked dinner.

See? I have a life outside of PW-HL. It's also called AFK. kthxbai

b:bye
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The funniest part:

All of the people who just sign in for NW, don't read the TOPIC of the thread, and then log into forums to ask WTF is going on...

Hello? READ MUCH? Right on OP (Original Post for you with low IQs) it states that the EAST COAST SERVERS are all DOWN.

Not just for PWI, but for ALL of the games Perfect World hosts on their East Coast Servers.

Do you understand now? It isn't maintenance. It wasn't done to **** you off intentionally.

And you idiots that think I'm serious about the packs and CoM/SoT? Please go stew in your own inability to spot an obvious troll when one presents itself.

Me? I've cleaned my kitchen, baked a pie, made snickerdoodle cookies, done 4 loads of laundry (washed and dried), cleaned the kitchen again, and cooked dinner.

See? I have a life outside of PW-HL. It's also called AFK. kthxbai

b:bye

wait i need to talk to you!
    edited March 2014
    Options
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed...i neeeeeed to talk to you!

Katkat!
    Where do you want me, Oh Kat of My Dreams?
    ---
  • MYSTERIOUSN - Raging Tide
    MYSTERIOUSN - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I think LOTS and LOTS of free goodies are in order!!! Cause no "WE'RE SORRY" will make up for over 6 hours of break down AND missing NW! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] TTFN! b:chuckle
    edited March 2014
    Options
    vent vent vent vent
This discussion has been closed.