meridian

lefy
lefy Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Is there already anybody who finished his meridian system?

P.S. only 1 step left b:pleased
Post edited by lefy on

Comments

• Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yes there is a couple of people, some even posted on forum as well.
    Early congratz on finishing your meridian. I'm also getting pretty close to finish it on my main, while alts barely just passed the 3rd middle gate.
    This is a test
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Got last 2 thingies left to open then it`s done, but damn it will take ages probably.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm jelly of those lucky people that finally got to the end. xD
    I'm stuck on the center part of the 'Frost' one and am sad that it takes more than 2 life gates to open. Makes my face meet my keyboard everytime i open 2 and can't find the next life gate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    There were heavy cash shoppers that finished it in like 3 weeks but now is the time the rest of us have started to finish. I'm on the last gate too.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Guess now comes the time where most of the players will be done or close to. I also have just the middle of last circle left but I guess it will take me ages cause i got lucky with the gate before. That one just took me a few tries, and when I opened it it was 1 red, 3 blue.... xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I don't know where I am at on this thing. I have gained 220+ HP from it though.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I finished it for my archer (main) sometime in... late December or early January I want to say. It was quite a few weeks prior to BH EU. Not a single holy pill purchased, but did CoA almost weekly, and got the two from the emperor's letter in Morai.

I'm now on the last center of my sins' meridian, but I don't do CoA or anything on him.

Congrats whenever you finish! b:pleased

EDIT: For anybody else who is finished, is it just me, or are the gates BEFORE the last two (4 living gates, 2 consecutive) more difficult to pass than the final two?
    edited March 2014
    Last step left for me also, opened 2nd to the last yesterday, luck was on my side. b:shy
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Last step left for me also, opened 2nd to the last yesterday, luck was on my side. b:shy

Grats! Luck was on my side a few days ago, when instead of clicking my normal nodes, I clicked three that were in the same row and they were the three life gates that I needed. :| I was as shocked and surprised as I was happy, lol. Since my sin is just my alt, figured what the hell and go for 3 out of 3.
  • Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I love when you click on the wrong gate than intended and then it opens lol
    This is a test
    edited March 2014
    Grats! Luck was on my side a few days ago, when instead of clicking my normal nodes, I clicked three that were in the same row and they were the three life gates that I needed. :| I was as shocked and surprised as I was happy, lol. Since my sin is just my alt, figured what the hell and go for 3 out of 3.

Ty, and gz also, yeah when that happens it`s a good feeling and when you finish can stop doing morai for the letter and CoA (though I never tried it due to time zone), more free time for other dailies that already take a lot of time.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Im still in 3rd circle about to enter 4th soon.
    Pretty annoying ;/ tons of SHUT
  • Daenerys_ - Archosaur
    Daenerys_ - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'll nab it up here. I thought I was done and then discovered much later I still had another round to go *facedesk* b:surrender. Then rebirth threw another wrench into my plans.

Admittedly, I never really paid attention until I got to the 2-in-a-row deal. Now I'm sitting at level 100 after 2nd rebirth and it seems like I'm not getting as many holy pills as I should?

-The daily dig quest is gone.
    -The Jintao exchange is not working for me. The only quest I get is to find him, regardless of what order I go to. I have some 30 letters saved up.
    -COA I believe I only got a couple holy pills last time I did it - used to be able to exchange items for quite a few of them and couldn't last time.
    -I'm told that doing your BH's gives them but I've only received them maybe twice out of quite a few completed BH I, II and III?

Never CS'd holy pills, not about to start :/

Someone enlighten me!
    As soon as you're born you start dying... so you might as well have a good time. b:victory
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Just finished today! http://i.imgur.com/ItPNyzo.png
    No holy pills bought. b:victory

-The daily dig quest is gone.
    -The Jintao exchange is not working for me. The only quest I get is to find him, regardless of what order I go to. I have some 30 letters saved up.
    -COA I believe I only got a couple holy pills last time I did it - used to be able to exchange items for quite a few of them and couldn't last time.
    -I'm told that doing your BH's gives them but I've only received them maybe twice out of quite a few completed BH I, II and III?

Never CS'd holy pills, not about to start :/

Someone enlighten me!
    -Dig quest has been removed
    -To get 2 holy pills a day from Morai you need 6k prestige and a Emperer Letter from Jintao
    -Coa you need to farm Netherworld Panacea. First 30 automatically give you 5 holy pills and with the next 100 you can buy up to 5 more at the end for 20 each (so 130 total for 10 pills from coa)
    -The EU BH1/2 gives 2 holy pills

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Daenerys_ - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Thanks Asterelle.

I have maxed prestige in Morai and 30 emperor letters, still can't exchange for some reason. b:sad

COA I'll have to try again, missed tonight unfortunately. Will make sure to get EU done always!
    As soon as you're born you start dying... so you might as well have a good time. b:victory
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    I have maxed prestige in Morai and 30 emperor letters, still can't exchange for some reason. b:sad
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/29700
    Are the letters actually in your inventory? Do you have at least 30 influence and 6k prestige? I've never had a problem with this quest.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    edited March 2014
    Besides can only turn in 1 letter per day despite how many you have and if/or influence permits.
  • Daenerys_ - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Thankies... finally got it to work. I had the prestige maxed but was using all the influence on exp orbs. Will make sure to have 30 influence saved back from now on!