Options
2»

Comments

• Sxelf - Archosaur
    Sxelf - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

*Points at Kossys post*
    *Points also at this about attempting to use what people have said against them and how pointless it is when I fail to actually do so in any intelligent manner*
    Fixed for you b:victory
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Fixed for you b:victory

Yea okay, we get it you can edit people's quotes.
    Have fun with that, I'mma go and do daliys, if you actually want to have a conversation based on something other than old hatred and grudges do let me know, because I'll be there with my favorite flash lightning panties on ready to listen. For anything other than that I'm not interested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Sxelf - Archosaur
    Sxelf - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

Yea okay, we get it you can edit people's quotes.
    Have fun with that, I'mma go and do daliys, if you actually want to have a conversation based on something other than old hatred and grudges do let me know, because I'll be there with my favorite flash lightning panties on ready to listen. For anything other than that I'm not interested.

Weren't you the one who started all this? b:kiss

Anyway, tah tah. Oh and nice sig, fits you well <3
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

@Vik... part of me feels like patting you on the head and telling you to get in your kennel and just be a good little puppy, the other part of me feels like attempting to set up weird and probably awful E-Date with Sxe just for the lol factor. I mean, if anyone is riding e-**** it's you here dear, attempting to not get farmed upon leaving SZ by defiance members or something? xD.

if that was the intention it didnt work. (D)efiance farms me no matter wat i do. im still confused as to exactly y theyre doing it. wether its kill count or they dont like me or its a faction thing i have no clue.
    also can u please choose a new font color. not gunna say its ugly it just gets hard for me to read.
    lol at the puppy comment

flash lightning panties??? f:staref:staref:stare
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    if that was the intention it didnt work. (D)efiance farms me no matter wat i do. im still confused as to exactly y theyre doing it. wether its kill count or they dont like me or its a faction thing i have no clue.
    also can u please choose a new font color. not gunna say its ugly it just gets hard for me to read.
    lol at the puppy comment

flash lightning panties??? f:staref:staref:stare

Really? My font color is that bad? No-one has complained about it before Q_Q.
    Also yea, flash lightning panties like these but a female version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

Really? My font color is that bad? No-one has complained about it before Q_Q.
    Also yea, flash lightning panties like these but a female version.

Get them and model them for me. b:dirty

I don't see any real issue with your color, maybe their monitors have weird contrast or saturations or something. Color2gud, I'd use it too if I could. Oh cool, that rhymed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Get them and model them for me. b:dirty

I don't see any real issue with your color, maybe their monitors have weird contrast or saturations or something. Color2gud, I'd use it too if I could. Oh cool, that rhymed.

Pffft perv.

What about something like this? I've been thinking about changing it for a little anyways.

/Edit testing other colors too D:
    #1 Random words
    #2 Random words
    #3 Random words
    #4 Random words
    #5 Random words
    #6 Random words
    #7 Random words
    #8 Random words
    #9 Random words
    #10 Random words
    #11 Random words
    #12 Random words
    #13 Random words
    #14 Random words
    #15 Random words
    #16 Random words
    #17 Random words
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2014
    Options

Pffft perv.

What about something like this? I've been thinking about changing it for a little anyways.

That's pretty similar to your old color, still good though. Can't say it's better than the current one.

I don't see you saying it's a bad idea b:dirty

EDIT: Whatcha think of dis wun

What about this one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Whysomad - Harshlands
    Whysomad - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Let's face it.The whole rogue knows how pro sxe is in TW Even the whole server know this for a fact. Being associated with zhei is just too much of an insult. Zheii is the best type of barrage target in tw lol. Why? She basically runs all around her team mate with barrage on her getting everyone killed then die lmao. So much for the self proclaimed "Archosaur female PVP representative" more like " archosaurs female SZ representative.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    First we had GodOfEgo drama and now we got oldie but goodie Sxe vs Zheii drama. Sadly the latter tends to result in bishy nonsense with little if any entertainment value.

Zheii loves to play the "why u mad??!?!??" card and talk bout pathetic grudges and yet she is the one who starts the drama every single time. We also have a forum warrior who wants in her pants and defends her idiotic comments. Least I cant think of another logical reason behind his actions than desire to please her and lets face it, most times its a result of guy wanting to do the dance with no pants.

Nobody really is as dumb as you seem to think Zheii, your clumsy attempts to provoke Sxe in a way where you could hide behind "I didnt do anything" are quite obvious, which also refutes the defense. You are nowhere near as smart as you think you are, which makes the whole act quite entertaining at first.

Ps. I want some oldschool drama like Sid or Met or Van... Damn it, its Van´s fault we got none, Im sure of it!
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2014
    Options
    First we had GodOfEgo drama and now we got oldie but goodie Sxe vs Zheii drama. Sadly the latter tends to result in bishy nonsense with little if any entertainment value.

Zheii loves to play the "why u mad??!?!??" card and talk bout pathetic grudges and yet she is the one who starts the drama every single time. We also have a forum warrior who wants in her pants and defends her idiotic comments. Least I cant think of another logical reason behind his actions than desire to please her and lets face it, most times its a result of guy wanting to do the dance with no pants.

Nobody really is as dumb as you seem to think Zheii, your clumsy attempts to provoke Sxe in a way where you could hide behind "I didnt do anything" are quite obvious, which also refutes the defense. You are nowhere near as smart as you think you are, which makes the whole act quite entertaining at first.

Ps. I want some oldschool drama like Sid or Met or Van... Damn it, its Van´s fault we got none, Im sure of it!

So.. if that's the only possible motivation for defending someone I'm guessing you must want in Sxe's pants...

Hope your post works and you two get to dabble in the love that dare not speak its name. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Whysomad - Harshlands
    edited March 2014
    Options
    So.. if that's the only possible motivation for defending someone I'm guessing you must want in Sxe's pants...

Hope your post works and you two get to dabble in the love that dare not speak its name. b:cute

Oh!! Damn!! You replied already... I was about to post THIS

Guess I'm a bit late.. b:sad
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Oh!! Damn!! You replied already... I was about to post THIS

Guess I'm a bit late.. b:sad

Yeah..

You might wanna hop off Sxe's so you can improve the quality of your insults.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Whysomad - Harshlands
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Yeah..

You might wanna hop off Sxe's so you can improve the quality of your insults.

GAWDDDD!!! You're so intellectual...

Heyyyyyyy.... Can we be friends?? Since we share the same interests b:cute
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Oh lookie. People continuing to do something they were told not to do.

At least try and act like mature individuals next time.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.