R9 daggers or interval boots

toughguy24
toughguy24 Posts: 34 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Assassin
What to go for next? I have 5 aps gear and a set of r8r gear with interval in chest but not boots (4 aps). I can solo 3-3 already with gear I have and I have g16 +10 daggers now. Unsure what to get next. Was planning in boots next but now I am unsure . Please help.
Post edited by toughguy24 on

Comments

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    toughguy24 wrote: »
    What to go for next? I have 5 aps gear and a set of r8r gear with interval in chest but not boots (4 aps). I can solo 3-3 already with gear I have and I have g16 +10 daggers now. Unsure what to get next. Was planning in boots next but now I am unsure . Please help.

If you dont plan on PvPing, then just start working on another toon. 3-3 is no easy feat.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Grab the R9 daggers and take them straight to third cast version for maximum benefit. After that, then get the interval on your boots.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    +11 your G16, +10 armor, go farm a full R9rr sage sin for pvp
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    As people hit on, it much depends on what you like to do.

For PvP you surely want the R9 weapon first, then probably forget about the whole R8 boots and get R9 armor too.

For PvE, you want both the boots and the R9 dagger i suppose. The boots increase your tankiness (by swapping G12 for G15 gear while maintaining aps) The daggers increase your dmg output (increased attack levels + R9ring bonus gives some 10% more boost than you lose from the lack of aps on the daggers)

If however you can already solo 3-3, what more is there to achieve in PvE ?
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.