b:pleased
Post edited by Jayzeejay - Lost City on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Depends on your skill and gear.

With high skill and decent to great gear for your level? As early as the 80s.... and from there the level and gear needed to do it will rise to compensate for lower skill.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Depends on your skill and gear.

And the question could be "how long will it take?"

I mean that "soloing" is not accurate enough. Some people gonna solo in one big pull. Some others can't do that but will solo successfully if they kill the mobs by small groups (this will only be longer)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I didn't start to solo for until I was +5 everything and was charmed and had tons of crabmeat and this was a lot 92. 2nd boss was always glitched as its impossible to solo at that lol u less your reborn.

My gear was mostly aps, rank 6 top, hook and thorns, tt90 gold bracers, lunar Cape, my helm was a purple 3 star that gave me physically resistance, dex, and vit, pants were tt90, can't remember amulets I believed they were tt90. I pretty lucky and had 3 to 4 socket on everything with immac hp stones.

Clearing used to take me about an hr if I recall. Always fully buffed (cleric, barb, bm). Sometimes after bishop boss I would get buffs again.

Only thing I can say is that for me it was too much work for the reward. I used to get more experience from doing it with a squad because I was getting mobs too. Dual or all sin squads were the best and the fastest fc.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I didn't start to solo for until I was +5 everything and was charmed and had tons of crabmeat and this was a lot 92. 2nd boss was always glitched as its impossible to solo at that lol u less your reborn.

He wrote "br" because he meant "big room only" I guess and not solo whole fc
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Sorry I missed that, reading forums on my phone. XD

Yeah at 80+ with good gear and refines big room is possible. I wouldn't do mobs in a big pull but rather a group or a few at a time. Still the point is too much work for the reward.

If you spend 10m killing mobs you just wasted 10 mins off your hypers. Guess if you don't care then it's all good.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited March 2014
    Options
    If you spend 10m killing mobs you just wasted 10 mins off your hypers. Guess if you don't care then it's all good.

I would probably disagree on that. I think this is better to solo in 10 minutes than doing 3*3minutes runs in full squad. Plus the fact that you don't have to wait for a team and won't get a team full of noobs.

An "in between solution" (if this is really to hard or to long) would be to duo it, but according to me solo should be ok.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • clokey#3498
    clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hello, me at lv 65 was able to solo FC, the mobs was taking a little more than normal but bosses easy to kill, of course my hp is 9k (APS Gear) and 12k (r9rr Gear) unbuffed and my wep is R9rr so I don't know ur wep and gear and if u have my def too 8k Unbuffed with APS gear
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    clokey8 wrote: »
    Hello, me at lv 65 was able to solo FC, the mobs was taking a little more than normal but bosses easy to kill, of course my hp is 9k (APS Gear) and 12k (r9rr Gear) unbuffed and my wep is R9rr so I don't know ur wep and gear and if u have my def too 8k Unbuffed with APS gear

Im guessing you have +8 pdef ornies? I have +7 and missing one pdef ring and mine is just shy of 6k base. I'm also guessing this is not a rbirth toon.

The best option is to get a seeker friend to duo the mobs with you, that way you only get a 10% nerf for 2 ppl, and you can finish the room in less than half the time.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited March 2014
    Options

Oo...

Don't you assume the topic is not about rebirth toon ?
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Oo...

Don't you assume the topic is not about rebirth toon ?

Of course not, it's obviously an end-game geared re-birthed sin asking this.. obviously :S
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • clokey#3498
    clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Im guessing you have +8 pdef ornies? I have +7 and missing one pdef ring and mine is just shy of 6k base. I'm also guessing this is not a rbirth toon.

nope my ring r R9 and R8, I cant refine :)
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    nope my ring r R9 and R8, I cant refine :)

Ornaments include neck and belt...

Though why you brought in level and used a reawakened character with that kind of gear is beyond me.

That's like me going and saying that it's totally doable to solo FCC at level 1... just that you need to be a reawakened R9 third cast to do it. Absolutely useless for 99.9999998% of people who will ask the question.
    (Insert fancy image here)