Comments

• Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    You just want longer seasons to get MOAR MONEY! :P
    But... but... but I'm broke and live on salary b:sad :D
    Which PVE TW ?
    After a reset there will be one week (or maybe two for some factions) of PVE TW ijs
    Even if it's guild vs guild, not all factions are equally TWable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    the dominating TW map faction was giving fair\balanced fights to all the other factions on server until they decided to merge main assets of 2 other TW factions
    (after my faction refused to merge those 2 to mantain balance\challenge and fun)

Lol I guess with faction merge you mean 10 people who came from DestresS. We recruited many more players all around the server that wanted join our faction for multiple reasons, and not just TW. Revision is most stable faction on server, during last 2 years we had constant grow (I make memberlist update every single Monday so I have exact info) so GL trying to find more excuse for your bad no teamwork TW performances which caused your members to leave or lose interest.

And lemme quote your ex leader:
    "[16.12.2013. 17:51:31] *removed name*: Destres disband, or will disband soon, expect some applies because we got some of them"
    "[14.2.2014. 22:20:27] *removed name*: well, I was thinking to quit pwi, we did our best to try to do a good community..."

He did try his best but you guys didnt know how to motivate your own members so stop blaming others.

also ganks stopped simply because if a gank would happen, the strongest faction wont split assets in TWs to give balanced fights to everyone, instead they will just wine 1-2 fights to overpower and win 1-2 other TWs

To win a season takes much more than pure numbers and strength. Good strategy makes a winner, some lands you win, some lands you lose. Fun is just one of factors you get from TW, but its not only one. And again, I heard from your own ex leader that you owe Elysium a favor so you will help them win a season by ganking us. But karma got you b:pleased .

If map doesnt reset for a while, we might make R on map!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options

And again, I heard from your own ex leader that you owe Elysium a favor so you will help them win a season by ganking us.

1) Thanks for spreading wrong rumors b:thanks Despite being Elysium's director I wasn't even aware that anyone owed (still owes maybe ? Let me know in private) us a favor
    Elysium doesn't ask anything to anyone... and doesn't do anything for any other faction to get some kind of favor. We just try to play our game which is currently not easy seeing what the map currently looks like (but still we don't QQ about anything so please let us apart from any drama)

2) I bumped this thread several times trying to get an official answer regarding the date of the reset, this is not about Morai (or any other specific server) politics...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I bumped this thread several times trying to get an official answer regarding the date of the reset, this is not about Morai (or any other specific server) politics...

This..

I am sorry for bringing Elysium into it but Im tired of Hot trashing Revi all the time with lies and fake facts. Would be much better if we all focus on our own factions and stop witch hunt all around the server, THEN this server would actually be more fun.

BTW Zoldi PM me in game on Deliylah when u get time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    This..

I am sorry for bringing Elysium into it but Im tired of Hot trashing Revi all the time with lies and fake facts. Would be much better if we all focus on our own factions and stop witch hunt all around the server, THEN this server would actually be more fun.

BTW Zoldi PM me in game on Deliylah when u get time.

@ lies and fake facts?
    you merged a portion of absolve and all the destress r9s the week after we refused them (and Vindicate) cause we were having wined tws already, getting them would've meant crisis being what revision is today

@ bad no teamwork TW performances

we are winning TWs with 26 sign ups and no cata pullers... bad teamwork right.. go look my last tw video

also would you like me to remember you what happened last season when i orgad that triple defense in requiem?
    how can you talk about bad teamwork when we won tws just holding lanes 2x outnumbered and backdooring catas?

i am not trashing revi, revision is by facts the strongest faction on the server, just i trash your non-fairplay politics... you gave us wined tws before the merge when you could've already handled us...
    but nope you had to overpower :)
    and i already explained this to you last time on skype, and you trashtalked me back
    all we always wanted is balanced\challenging PvP but seems the TW rewards are more important right?
    the more your faction stays this overpowered the closer we are to the server death
    1 more thing you forgot, we unmerged from requiem basically for balance, i would really like to see what if crisis and requiem would've been still one =)

@ To win a season takes much more than pure numbers and strength. Good strategy makes a winner
    so, yea please tell me again whats the good strategy of having 110 sign ups for tw with more than half of them being r9r3s while the other factions can barely reach 60 sign ups
    Last time i tracked your faction you had just 15 between r9 archers online for tw

@ I owe elysium a favour

just wat? XD (bull**** my sin is in elysium since even longer than when i joined requiem, i know the members and we are just friends)
    wait i am gonna send this conversation to our ex-leader and see what he will reply ;)

also for: well, I was thinking to quit pwi, we did our best to try to do a good community

thats the meaning of: we unmerged requiem to keep balance, then didnt merge destress to keep balance, and then look what you did.

i am pretty sure if you ask him to specify he would reply you honestly like this :)

it's not a witch hunt, it's revision became what requiem was last season, we tried to avoid that kind of situation (and at some point all the factions were having 3 hours tws) but nope you messed it up

ray himself said it at the start of the season, now factions are more balanced and we will surely have more fun

and then the holy merge

GG cancers
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Not quoting, too much bullcr*p going on here.
    How about :
    a) we get a Subforum for Morai to talk bullcr*p there, or
    b) grow the heck up.

Since we won't be getting a subforum and the other alternative is actually healthy for the server as well (since that's what you're so concerned with Hot) as it would result in a LOT less QQ'ing and ranting in WC.
    Imo the cancers are the people QQ'ing, in worldchat, about how much some people/factions suck and how CS'ers keep game alive and how we lack CS'ers (yesterday tuned out of WC for over an hour thanks to you guys argueing with yourselves over that) in one of the many WC-rant Parades, preventing anyone to be able to make a squad in WC in between.

You act like Crisis is so special and elite, but when you guys realised you were unable to compete with the stronger factions, you started recruiting every single human being to just make a stand (hypocricy much when I see your post above). Now you even seperated the faction back into Zulu/Crisis and started to gank 1 faction using 2 factions for a few weeks. The only "tactic" I've seen you use is organising Ganks. Even shouting in WC for "can leader of [insert tw faction] pm me". Following weekend: surprise! your faction has organised a gank. Those aren't "good tactics", they're lousy and I believe even against ToS concerning TW's to have any influence on biddings (prohibited to manipulate etc etc). Just goes to show how low some people go, and then come out trying to trashtalk factions that are able to manage a 1v1 TW with sheer power.

@ To win a season takes much more than pure numbers and strength. Good strategy makes a winner
    Ok look at that sentence, now look at TW map, now look back here. Now laugh with yourself as a healthy human being can.

You complain that Revi has the pure power to overwhelm your TW's, yet that's also strategy. To you it appearantly seems stupid because it's too easy to be true, yet it works..so what's wrong with having the strategy to have the power to overwhelm? You complain they are dominating, yet they're dominating because they can handle keeping all those members alligned in their faction and motivated to do TW, that is the trick to built a strong TW faction: members have to stay, and they have to grow. A mirror of your faction where people come only if higher geared, and go the moment they realise you're little more than dramamakers.

I would've talked about the part where you mention to
    thats the meaning of: we unmerged requiem to keep balance
    but I couldn't keep a straight face..I just can't xD

anyways, we're off-topic, and we're not getting an answer about Reset, so might as well close this derailed thread.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    too many people claiming to know facts about crisis - ex-reign, or our core decisions
    but they know completely nothing (as jhon snow D:)

while we are a group of friends that play together since more than 3 years \ live in the same city - know each other irl \ are parents - cousins\brothers\wife and husband

do you realize when we unmerged we had to discuss and set up ostensible reasons to actually do that

@ when you guys realised you were unable to compete with the stronger factions

lol just go look my youtube channel, we had pretty fair tws and we actually beat you am i right?

@ you started recruiting every single human being to just make a stand

the people that joined us, are long time friends from lothranis server

Verenor you dont know a sh.t either about Reign or Requiem and the merge phase \ what happened last season, i've never saw you in one single TW i did with Requiem, so you just better shut your mouth
    i am having enough of requiem and revision made up facts or excuses

continue to do what you are doing, cause you are doing it great both of you (not ganking the strongest faction, not splitting into multiple TWs) /sarcasm
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited April 2014
    Options
    We will have this locked soon, there won't be any reply on the topic and Morai lost all hope to get a subsection here b:surrender b:cry
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    what you are missing here Hot , is the fact that YOU made revision strong in the first place.

organizing a 6x gank then 4x gank and so on on requiem was not so smart as you thought it might be.
    joining a gank has always been backfired to the factions ganking. your not making friends this way on the map.
    the faction getting ganked will just slowly wipe out the factions involved in the gank.
    and this is what happend on morai.
    vindicate= gone
    destress= gone
    crisis/elysium not able to hold in a big tw.

without the ganks in the beginning we would have seen tw's everbody v everybody.
    destress /vindicate might still have their members and be on the map. your ganks pushed those people in revision's arms and made them strong in the first place.

So, if you wanna blame somebody for the situation on morai, first blame yourself.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    scruncy wrote: »
    what you are missing here Hot , is the fact that YOU made revision strong in the first place.

organizing a 6x gank then 4x gank and so on on requiem was not so smart as you thought it might be.
    joining a gank has always been backfired to the factions ganking. your not making friends this way on the map.
    the faction getting ganked will just slowly wipe out the factions involved in the gank.
    and this is what happend on morai.
    vindicate= gone
    destress= gone
    crisis/elysium not able to hold in a big tw.

without the ganks in the beginning we would have seen tw's everbody v everybody.
    destress /vindicate might still have their members and be on the map. your ganks pushed those people in revision's arms and made them strong in the first place.

So, if you wanna blame somebody for the situation on morai, first blame yourself.

lol ganks were necessary when we were a faction of 20 and started to do TWs

and i pushed vindicate (absolve) and destress in revision arms not by the fact we ganked

but by the fact we rejected to merge them the week BEFORE they have been merged into revision to keep the balance

none likes wined, or crystal rush TWs

Crisis was never meant to conquer the map, was just meant to have 3 hours TWs as much as possible

also wtf you talking about, we (as Requiem) got ganks from Revision last season... so what's your point?
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    -snip-

Look at allll that self-centered ego :) I talk about server healthy/factions strategy and all you reply with is you trying to redeem yourself and your faction, mostly by personal assaults Vs. me. Shows how healthy your presence makes the server.
    Sadly your opinion means very little, honestly, just non-existant.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Look at allll that self-centered ego :) I talk about server healthy/factions strategy and all you reply with is you trying to redeem yourself and your faction, mostly by personal assaults Vs. me. Shows how healthy your presence makes the server.
    Sadly your opinion means very little, honestly, just non-existant.

You talk about topics you got no knowledge in and that should not concern you, and i dont care what people think about me.

I talk straight and this is my carecup \_/
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    GTFO to Morai forum section and stop invading threads... OH! WAIT... <--- couldn't resist xD
  • scruncy
    edited April 2014
    Options
    lol ganks were necessary when we were a faction of 20 and started to do TWs

and i pushed vindicate (absolve) and destress in revision arms not by the fact we ganked

but by the fact we rejected to merge them the week BEFORE they have been merged into revision to keep the balance

none likes wined, or crystal rush TWs

Crisis was never meant to conquer the map, was just meant to have 3 hours TWs as much as possible

also wtf you talking about, we (as Requiem) got ganks from Revision last season... so what's your point?

i am talking about the ganks on requiem in the beginning.
    just imaginen the tw's without those ganks:

destress v ely
    ely v revi
    revi v req
    crisis v ely
    destress v req

everything could have been possible at this time.

but with the ganks , the ganking factions got on the *no mercy* list and just whipped out 1v1

why would have vindi people joined into elysium or destress try to merge into you or revi if they had their own fun tw's.

now look at templer on the other hand, never joined a gank and did their own fun tw till to the end.

got the point now?

the ganks made vindi and destress disband in the first place. and dont tell me you disbanded from requiem for the servers sake. thats a joke right?
    you where blinded of hatret of requiem and just wanted to get back to them.
    remember ur leader shouting on wc that requiem now is getting what they deserve and other crappy stuff.

maybe learn lesson for next season. dont gank , do your own tw and everybody will be happy.
  • Mythbreaker - Harshlands
    Mythbreaker - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    when we had that Q&A with the gms. Chexter said that it would be sometime this month but he did not specify a date. It might come with the content update.
  • __Kilon_ - Archosaur
    __Kilon_ - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I'm curious, is this a discussion about when TW reset is going to happen, or a pi$$ing match between factions on Morai?b:chuckle b:laugh
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    i am talking about the ganks on requiem in the beginning.
    just imaginen the tw's without those ganks:

destress v ely
    ely v revi
    revi v req
    crisis v ely
    destress v req

everything could have been possible at this time.

but with the ganks , the ganking factions got on the *no mercy* list and just whipped out 1v1

why would have vindi people joined into elysium or destress try to merge into you or revi if they had their own fun tw's.

now look at templer on the other hand, never joined a gank and did their own fun tw till to the end.

got the point now?

the ganks made vindi and destress disband in the first place. and dont tell me you disbanded from requiem for the servers sake. thats a joke right?
    you where blinded of hatret of requiem and just wanted to get back to them.
    remember ur leader shouting on wc that requiem now is getting what they deserve and other crappy stuff.

maybe learn lesson for next season. dont gank , do your own tw and everybody will be happy.

lol @ we got no morai forum so we cant bring this anywhere else eventho its TW reset related discussion

anyway wat, since i am leader i am always keeping it friendly :0 never attacked any other faction in world chat, win or lose its always a GG WP from me,

another thing is when i get individual trashtalk\insults by pms and i have to deal with them
    (and you ll be surprised how much leaders of other factions or ex-leaders love to insult me by pms)

my point is elysium requiem crisis revision were factions with equal power

destress and vindicate were at a point they could not attack any other faction besides to gank some other faction already being attacked, the other option for them was to not do TWs

and the merge yes we didnt do it for the server, we did it for ourselves, there was no challenge, cause Requiem at that point was overpowering by far all the other factions on Morai alltogether
    do you think i would've called the unmerge cause i didnt get Director position in Requiem?
    at which purpose? what benefits would've brung Director to me? just i leave this to your judgement

we are a bunch of endgame players, whats the point of wined, crystal rush tws... this is not being worth the time and the "efforts" we put into game...

3 hours TWs are.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options

there we go again, requiem talking about being ganked, while being the product of a successfull gank of the back then strongest faction on the server - then proceeding in just attacking, wiping and killing everyone that was in the way of getting main cities, generating hate by 90% of the servers factions. you think a map reset resets bad memories and grudges as well? you cant be a baddie one season and expect everyone to forget iwhat you did the following season.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Bowsense - Momaganon
    Bowsense - Momaganon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Yay for: Morai sub-forum.. sub-threadb:thanks
    To win a season takes much more than pure numbers and strength. Good strategy makes a winner,[...]
    On Morai(and Momaganon) numbers always decided the season so far.
    Only possible fun tw(or any tw at all),was to join a gank on requiem at that point.
    scruncy wrote:
    vindicate might still have their members and be on the map
    Wrong.
    XXHotXx wrote:
    anyway wat, since i am leader i am always keeping it friendly :0 never attacked any other faction in world chat, win or lose its always a GG WP from me,
    yeah..that is so wrong b:laugh

Keep on going b:cute
    b:bye
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    Options
    any1 heard any news about TW season ending?
    If you haven't seen it in the news section, stickied in the forums, or posted by a CM/GM of the PWE/I FB page, then no.

I know sparkie said soooonnn.... and by my latest calculations based on PWE's history, it would have been this week, but it wasn't. So any day now we should hear something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ellayth - Morai
    Ellayth - Morai Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options

Sorry but I could not hold back without an answer to this...

Hot, I think you are joking? Do you have a bad memory or you are trying to make people forget what kind of person you really are? You think telling lies will make majority to forget your words/actions? I try to respect every person and not to judge them but I have lost all respect for you or the "close friends" of yours through recent months.

The thing you usually do is ACTUALLY insulting people or threatening them, not meantioning never stopping usless WC spams. Rarely I see you showing any respect to people, only if it is beneficial for you to keep them "by your side". Yes then you can show them that you can be nice and helpful ect. When you left Requiem back then you (as a director) and your leader kept telling everyone that we will show Requiem what they are worth now, our only goal is to bring you down. It was nothing about balancing the server TW wise. I am not holding any grudges about those events, cause in the end we are the ones who grew, not the ones who fell.

Anyway, I hope that one day you will understand the results of your own actions and learn from them.

P.S. on post #41 did you just confess of making the ganks? Oops, I thaught it was bannable.
  • LraZ - Momaganon
    LraZ - Momaganon Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Ok, not sure if hot is serious or just super stupid.

I'm so tired of this bs. Hot, we all know that you pm other faction officers to arrange ganks. There are even screenshots, but ppl are too scared to send them or PWI just doesn't care (maybe it's because hot is funding our server, could be). Crisis has no teamplay at all (what you can see in my TW video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Gl4lSoBGI). you could have defended longer if you work as a team, but NOPE.

Can GMs pls check this thread so we can get rid of this Hot guy.
    Any Agreement between Factions is bannable. And he arrenged several ganks for weeks.
    So i request a ban for xXHotXx. TY b:thanks

PS: i called you ****** because you killed me after the battle was over. I dont care about being onehitted. I got 1hitted by vengence for 72k once . My Gear isn't that good. A Person like you is a ******. You dont deserve any respect from anyone, because your behaviour towards others (not just me) is inacceptable.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Just saying but ganks are part of the game (I'm not talking about any agreement even if it's should be tolerated when some factions have an official alliance, which is rarely the case though, in my opinion since the alliance functionnality exists...).

Ganking doesn't mean you want to destroy a faction. Ganking doesn't mean you're allied with your "co-gankers".
    Some factions are ganking, hoping to get some free lands (witch is not fun but not forbidden)
    Some factions are ganking, hoping for more balanced TW if a big one split his troops in several wars (yeah seriously)
    Some factions are "ganking" just because they had decided to attack a specific land for specific reason without knowing that some other factions would attack the same opponent.
    Some factions are ganking to probably get some favour (or because they don't like a specific faction)
    Some factions are probably ganking without even knowing why...

I sincerely don't understand people that QQ, or people that feel always persecuted instead of enjoying that game as much as they can.

Earlier in the season, when Elysium wasn't in its current state we got a 2H58 defense against Revi, then Revi left us alone, then they come back on us some weeks after when Requiem was "ganking" us with Revi, resulting in a 3h defense for us against Requiem and a free land for Revi.
    Did you hear anyone from Elysium (amongst officers) QQing about that? This is the game and we were just happy about our successful defense at that time. We don't even try to know if the gank was intended or whatever, I just don't care...

I can understand that diplomacy is an important factor for people that plan to win the season, for people that want a lot of money from lands or just by people that try to make their faction grow by winning some more lands, but well... some of you are probably thinking too much about agreements, alliances, ganking or being ganked...

By the way, to win a season you probably need good strategies (during war and when choosing where to attack), and strong management. But another important thing is just luck... and the winning faction is not always the strongest one (I'm not talking about Revi which is currently far above any other factions on Morai server, this was just a global statement)
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Daiv - Morai
    Daiv - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    It has already been indicated on this thread numerous times that it is here to determine when the TW Map Reset will happen.

Can all people from Morai who are using this thread to fight with each other (people from all factions, Revi, Requiem, Elysium, Crisis etc) please stop.

If you have personal problems with Revision, I am the leader, PM me.

Thanks.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ella mad cause i rejected your flirts and then you insulted me in officer section? skype convo history doesnt reset you know that... shall i post it?
    lraz mad cause cant win anything eventho he is supported by one of the best clerics, if not the best of the server?

whats this lraz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhFILekLvug

and this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfeU5zf9JBw

this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cz6IejvNx4

there are 4-5 more videos if you want to get madder b:laugh

you are allowed to talk only cause of Revision actual situation... but lets remember me the 2 TWs against Crisis before you merge destress, shall we?
    where are those 2 videos? ah wait you didnt record... cause you wined us when the fight was fair ;)

wait, where is it written that ganking is bannable?

and wait i bet you have screenshots of ganks that did not happen tho b:chuckle

so what do you want me to get banned for? for the willingness to gank the strongest faction of the server? b:laugh

keep hating me -> \_/
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Daiv - Morai
    Daiv - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    It has already been indicated on this thread numerous times that it is here to determine when the TW Map Reset will happen.

Can all people from Morai who are using this thread to fight with each other (people from all factions, Revi, Requiem, Elysium, Crisis etc) please stop.

If you have personal problems with Revision, I am the leader, PM me.

Thanks.

I'm re-quoting this for Hot's sake.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options

At least the thread is bumped :p

To sum it up :
    - The season has already lasted more than six months which was the time initially announced (but previous season lasted 7 months on US servers, and less on Morai because of merge)
    - The French CM said the reset would probably be in June
    - A GM on HL was talking about April (which seems not possible anyway)
    - Sparkie hasn't confirmed anything yet
    - Nothing has been announced on official websites
    - We don't even know if a CM is interested by this thread b:laugh
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    At least the thread is bumped :p

To sum it up :
    - The season has already lasted more than six months which was the time initially announced (but previous season lasted 7 months on US servers, and less on Morai because of merge)
    - The French CM said the reset would probably be in June
    - A GM on HL was talking about April (which seems not possible anyway)
    - Sparkie hasn't confirmed anything yet
    - Nothing has been announced on official websites
    - We don't even know if a CM is interested by this thread b:laugh

i believe we should add to the list that we need a Morai subforum aswell, its absurd that we dont have an English speaking CM-GM-Admin

@ Jay: allright i'll quit this thread (thanks god revi now is lead by a friend and a colleague)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• scruncy
    edited April 2014
    Options
    sorry Jay , but since there is NO morai subforum this is the place we can discuss some things b:cute

@ Zoldi
    I do not QQ about getting ganked. gank next season again for all i care.All i was trying to say is that ganks never pay off in the long run for the ganking factions. You will gain some lands for a short period of time but you will loose it fast. Look at the map.

@Hot
    You are right ,After reign people left , factions where actually balanced somehow.
    crisis loosing v req
    req loosing v ely
    and so on
    But this was destroyed after the ganks, since people from the ganking factions left after they got the payback.

@Rankischnuffel
    I cant really say something about the beginning of Requiem since i was not there yet.But i really dont think 90% of the server hated us. There are only few people i can count on one hand.

now, go on please. i really like this topic b:thanks