In this thread, mock the intelligence and quality of your own server

Options
Longknife - Harshlands
Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhFUD6tUFRY

How is this bad? CrimsonJr is basically ranked 5th in TW on Harshlands AKA only four guilds can consistently beat CJr and win vs it more than it wins vs them. And mind you this video WAS filmed during a war when a bunch of alts essentially became mains, point being all the 100s you see in THAT squad typically aren't 100 or even -remotely- geared and yet CJr still wins regardless.

But yeah there's always talk between servers like "MY SERVER IS BEST!111!" in one regard or another, but let's be honest here: we've all got some hella bad players right? I wanna see who wins in a derp contest: which server is most derp.

****MIND THE NAME-AND-SHAME RULE**** AKA don't go linking to someone you don't like and saying "LOL LOOKIT HOW MUCH HE SUCKS OMG" or you'll get this thread shut down. b:sad Not calling out anyone with that video because yeah wtf there's no reason a guild that brings alts and lowbies to war should outperform the majority of the server.
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Oh god, /InB4TrollingDramaEtc

Archo has the least forum posters, the least intelligent forum posts and drama only ever consists of "My epeen is bigger than yours"

At least the other servers attempt to use some sort of intelligence to win arguments.

/Threadclose Archo wins most Derp 2k14 and every other year since it's creation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Dreamweaver does have a nice recruitment video floating around in it's subforum.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    "I have an army" - Loki

"We have a Mrs_Mav" - Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    tsk tsk Long, we are ALL fail, that is why we are here instead of having amazingly fulfilled real lives b:sad
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Longknife plays on that server. b:avoid
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    tsk tsk Long, we are ALL fail, that is why we are here instead of having amazingly fulfilled real lives b:sad

SHUP!

YOU LIE!

*sulks in corner*

---

QQ you gave our secret away... so naughty. D:

---

Kidding aside.

I really don't think this thread will really get going in the direction the original poster hoped it would.

Bashing anyone is bound to draw the ire of someone. (even if its the person(s) you 'bashed' they are "someone.") (EDIT): Meant more if you name a faction/person. :$

In other words I think it will be hard to keep this from turning into a flame war. Ergo It arguably should be closed, but yea that is just my opinion.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Hmm.

Sanctuary has some really skilled and knowledgeable people in PvP (and consequently PvE too) but it also has a bunch of derps, some of which think and/or consider themselves something big when they really aren't.

It applies to all servers and measuring would be too hard, in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    "I have an army" - Loki

"We have a Mrs_Mav" - Lolgasmic - Raging Tide

b:laughb:cryb:laugh you win this thread
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Our PvPers don't PvE.
    Our PvEers are better at PvP than the PvPers.

Seriously, hop into NW and the people who are kicking *** are no-names and the people who you lolfaceroll are the popular people you see bragging all the time. Kind of think its because the same 50 people have pvped against each other for 5 years and therefore haven't improved in 5 years.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    One word: Bankai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm essentially the only forum poster of Morai so... my server is full of jerks who like to pick arguments and generally harass everyone they come across. No wonder nobody likes us b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I played at LC,DW and Sanc before and now on Morai and.... uuuuhum....

lets say i think Morai wins in stupidity and missing tactfulness by far. Many players are very skilled, but there are so many people that dont even try to understand the game. Or other players.
    Or time zones. I gotta quote something here.

"I wanna Need people 85 to solo PV for me tell plz gear "

"Wanna buy heads lvl 25 (is this wer you lvl up fast) pay VERY good, mp plz"

Those announcements are standard now.

People are either extremely stupid or extremely arrogant and raging. Or both. Though there are a handful people who actually play to have fun.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I played at LC,DW and Sanc before and now on Morai and.... uuuuhum....

lets say i think Morai wins in stupidity and missing tactfulness by far. Many players are very skilled, but there are so many people that dont even try to understand the game. Or other players.
    Or time zones. I gotta quote something here.

"I wanna Need people 85 to solo PV for me tell plz gear "

"Wanna buy heads lvl 25 (is this wer you lvl up fast) pay VERY good, mp plz"

Those announcements are standard now.

People are either extremely stupid or extremely arrogant and raging. Or both. Though there are a handful people who actually play to have fun.

Hahaha I had this chick that was offering free FC to whoever pmed her first, and I got the invite. I get in there and she's on the way to the second boss and asks if I can solo it, and when I said no I got kicked. She then told the server I left when she asked if I could do big room by myself.

Oh lawdy some people b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    My server is... um...

Here's a .gif that I think accurately describes the behavior of many of the people on my server.

http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/staffpicks/media/Animated_GIFs/goat.gif.html

b:surrenderb:shutup
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    A typical day in RT world chat...

"WTB full FC run"
    "WTS FC exp room range this and this"
    "LF blademaster for BH 69"
    "LF mystic and sin only for Flowsilver Palace"
    /drama starts
    *e-peen measuring*
    "LOOOOOOL why u in SZ"
    "COME 1vs1 ME U NAB" *said 1vs1 never happens*
    *this continues for hours*
    /drama ends
    "WTS LuaD 1,2 bil"
    *indert name here* scammed me in FC QQ QQ QQ
    *trolling*
    *riddle solving*
    *faction drama*
    "LF 94938985 sins for BH Abba"
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Welcome to Dramaweaver! We're not too bad, but when the drama starts, it lasts for DAYS.

WC is normally people selling, buying, and squad finding. Nothing too bad.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    A typical day in RT world chat...

"WTB full FC run"
    "WTS FC exp room range this and this"
    "LF blademaster for BH 69"
    "LF mystic and sin only for Flowsilver Palace"
    /drama starts
    *e-peen measuring*
    "LOOOOOOL why u in SZ"
    "COME 1vs1 ME U NAB" *said 1vs1 never happens*
    *this continues for hours*
    /drama ends
    "WTS LuaD 1,2 bil"
    *indert name here* scammed me in FC QQ QQ QQ
    *trolling*
    *riddle solving*
    *faction drama*
    "LF 94938985 sins for BH Abba"

Heres a Typical Day in Arch.

http://tinypic.com/r/2h4l1e1/8

>.> The only thing to complete this "day" is stead of saying "Sorry" i should have said "Sure :D"

f:sweat

Then i can start the "I got scammed out of my Warsoul Pataka! f:fumef:cry" stuff.

Sidenote: Hes a barb... why would he have 280+ magic? .-. are there really ppl out there that get scammed like this? I felt... trolled.. really..
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • GingerHair - Morai
    GingerHair - Morai Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Archo wins.
    Seriously, we have some dumb motherfckers on our server.

"who is this dude i already outlived every cata barb in server and known as the hardest to kill in tw when pulling cata"

-insert SS of this barb taking over 100k damage from a +11? psy

"if u think im horrible try and outlive me in cata pulling i am and still improving gear the hardest cata barb to kill"

+12 jaded barb thinks he is under geared lel
    q.q is a term from the old star craft days.
    pressing the button q brought up the player menu and pressing it again quit the game. Some mong didnt know what it meant and thought it was a pair of crying eyes leading to the "qq" term we have today. GG.

#TheMoreYouKnow
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Archo wins.
    Seriously, we have some dumb motherfckers on our server.

"who is this dude i already outlived every cata barb in server and known as the hardest to kill in tw when pulling cata"

-insert SS of this barb taking over 100k damage from a +11? psy

"if u think im horrible try and outlive me in cata pulling i am and still improving gear the hardest cata barb to kill"

+12 jaded barb thinks he is under geared lel

I'd be oh so interested to know who this Barb is, I have an idea because I know who the best geared/longest lasting TW Barb is.

I will agree on the dumb people though :3

*insert ss's of a certain cleric QQing to me about something PvP related and then telling me I'm QQing for laughing at them*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    Options

I'd be oh so interested to know who this Barb is, I have an idea because I know who the best geared/longest lasting TW Barb is.

*insert ss's of a certain cleric QQing to me about something PvP related and then telling me I'm QQing for laughing at them*

Connie best cata barb 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Sanctuary has alot of man babies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Every cleric on my server seems to want to bb on the second boss in fsp. (The one with the water damage over time debuff)... Obviously there are exceptions to that, but most that I have seen/been in squad with seem to bb and nothing else. D:

I have seen more people die on that boss than any other boss in fsp.

Stop with the bb. ;/ xD
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    \o I don't bb on second fsp boss! Unless literally everyone requests it....Which has been all of once lol.

DW isn't really bad in my other server experiences, which are only DW, RT and some dabble in HL and HT. But like every server, it has its raving idiots and trolls and ridiculous drama. It IS called Dramaweaver for a reason lol. Like mentioned before, when there's drama, it lasts foreverrrr and usually you forget wth it's all about since it's been like, 3 days yet hasn't gone away yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Welcome to Lost City, the server where the intelligence is made up and the skills don't matter.

We're not that bad, actually. Then again, I haven't been on the game constantly recently. But uh, I think we come up with the most creative names for FS. Silvery Flow, Sivir Flower (Must be a new champ skin-shot-), Flowy Silvery... The list goes on.
    Lets not forget the many clerics that insist on BBing every time they see someone's health go down! Most of the time, by the time their done with the channeling, said person's dead. Or they're an instacast cleric with 5 P.Def and died before they even reached the instance.

Hurray for Lost City! <3 (No, really. I love everyone there. Except the people I don't like.)
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guQg1lNgvgQ

#1 pk mystic all servers.

Please fix the rankings pages PWI. b:cry
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Our PvPers don't PvE.
    Our PvEers are better at PvP than the PvPers.

Seriously, hop into NW and the people who are kicking *** are no-names and the people who you lolfaceroll are the popular people you see bragging all the time. Kind of think its because the same 50 people have pvped against each other for 5 years and therefore haven't improved in 5 years.

Pretty much sums it up, I've noticed the players who are not well known are pretty good in NW but my question is wtfz is tw still so one sided on Sanctuary? TW wise though only Vindicate and Legendary are not TW derp just look at Hoorah #1 PKers in one faction and they use their best barbs not as catas but as DDers?
  • GingerHair - Morai
    GingerHair - Morai Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Go to your forums Connie and you will see a SS of the afor mentioned barb getting hit for 100k.
    That quote was by him thinking he is good.
    q.q is a term from the old star craft days.
    pressing the button q brought up the player menu and pressing it again quit the game. Some mong didnt know what it meant and thought it was a pair of crying eyes leading to the "qq" term we have today. GG.

#TheMoreYouKnow
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

payne wrote that i think
    its in the 1 archo best of thread that hasnt been shut down yet. and i think he still needs nw neck
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I guess the main thing about my server is people treat it like a life or death situation. Oh no someone called her a hoe, lets gank that person till he says sorry D:< Even when he says sorry we will still make his life hell! Thats how my server treats things now a days.

Or people calling lower geared people nothing. "You're nothing in this game" Dude, its a game i don't play the game for your acknowledgement. I play it for fun.

So those two incidents seem to be appearing a lot on my server xD