Primal All-Path Skills

Options
Nalvaes - Raging Tide
Nalvaes - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Blademaster
Guess whose back...Everyones favorite 19 weapon All-path BM! b:thanks (not really)

So, after taking a break from PWI for personal reasons I came back into Horizons and looked at some of the new skills

And I was wondering that since I have the demon version of all skills:

For anyone else who uses swords and pole weapons, what would be good merged skills to get?

Also...Will any replace Myriad Sword Stance or Glacial Spike? I want to know so I don't lose my favorite combo takedown skills

Finally, If I keep my T2/TT99 aps gear on when I reawaken, will the aps still take effect even if my stats are too low to wear the armor?

I know the other blue stats still effect my normal stats
Chaos is an ally not something to avoid...After all, how can your foes stand up to you if they have no idea what your next move will be?

Gear and weapons may make strong opponents but even a strong foe can be felled by the right tactics...
Post edited by Nalvaes - Raging Tide on

Comments

• eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Get ALL of them, seriously.

For the sword and pole, you have the upgraded Spirit Chaser ehich deals awesome damage at 20 meters now on both sage and demon, plus it makes the upgraded farstrike have a 40% chance of criting, (zerk poles FTW!), the previously said upgraded farstrike now can immobilize (I'm not sure if it is immobilize actually) your target if it is at 10 meters range+. Star Smite, the merge between Atmos Strike and Meteor Rush, deals aoe frontal damage and knocks back any non players target back, but if you use it with a pole, you have a chance of stunning everyting it hits for 5 secs ( I think), while using it with a sword will give you a total of 50 chi.

Also, you won't lose GS or MSS, whoever, lvl 11 MMS now costs 1 spark only (sage has 50% to cost 50 chi!), so, you can combo with hf for epic damage. Since you're demon, you can do this AOE combo, once you have all your primal skills: HF -> Hillborn -> Army Crusher -> MSS. Sage bms might not be able to pull this combo due to their amp lasting 6 secs only, meanwhile the demon one lasts for 9.