We the players

Options
Saethos - Raging Tide
Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Suggestion Box
This post is designed to be a list of things that us players want from the PWE staff in terms of PWI management. I will edit in any agreed suggestions for what we the players want from PWE.

1) We the players would like some notice as to upcoming changes. Such examples would consist of the DQ removal process, which was held off due to delays, as it was scheduled for december, but we were never told it would be kept up or for how long. Most recently was the big arc redirection update, which has caused a massive storm on the forums, almost entirely due to the lack of warning. It was a sudden boom forced on us players.

The smart thing to do would be to provide us with some news other than sales. There is plenty going on with PWI that we never hear of, the only thing we know of ahead of time is maintenance, and that happens regularly anyway, so even if we weren't we'd still be prepared. What we want as your customers, most of us loyal, is to be told when something big is going to change. The occasional small update for unimportant things wouldn't do any harm either, a good way to let us know that you're alive. As it stands even whole expansions get told merely one week in advance.

Keep us updated as much or near as much as you keep your own dev's updated with the activation/deactivation deadlines of certain features.

2) We the players would like to know that there are occasionally GMs logged in. Back in the day GMs would say things in the system message, like a random fact of the day, Or when server reset there was a message saying a new day was upon us. Not having this back is ok with us, but we would like something to tell us there are GMs still interested in the playerbase, still GMs that care about us. A monthly or even bi-monthly event that directly involved a GM would be just fine and would only take 5-10 minutes to run. V4liance was great at this, he logged in and did a "kill the GM" event, and sometimes did hide and seek. This was fun, and it was good to see a GM that we knew cared. We feel very under-appreciated right now. These are not demands, merely self made suggestions.

3) <Removed by popular criticisms>

To be continued. If you like the idea of this thread please post to show your support, if you have a suggestion, please post so I can edit it in.
It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
Post edited by Saethos - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You see, it's really becoming a pet peeve when people say PWI are cramming Arc down our throats.

Now, Sparkie has stated it is not mandatory, at least not yet, and the only "Arc" related thing thats happened recently is the website change. A change that was mentioned as in the works a month or so ago.

They're not trying to force us into Arc, they merely updated their entire website to reflect what the company is doing. The same way we'd get a new PWI homepage every expansion. Code redeems have been moved to Arc, yes. But wasn't the old redeem page being bagged out constantly anyway? Then we had the orb debacle >_>

It seems to me, at this point, most are just using the website update as yet another reason to bash Arc. I find many of the people I've asked haven't even tried the thing.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    should be 'I, the player'

cause

- they did warn us ahead of time unless you expected a minute to minute update o.o
    - blessing is 6days per, so its more than enough time. You should have been stacking those.
    - some of us are fine with ARC ;o

I agree with the GM logging on tho b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zsajii - Dreamweaver
    Zsajii - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I strongly agree with points 2 & 3.

I do feel we get ample warning on changes, they've been telling DQ is going bye bye for months now. But...

The last time I saw a GM on Dreamweaver was 2010.

I shouldn't have to download a completely unnecessary program just to redeem Jones Blessings & other codes. And it won't let me do THAT because there's no Redeem option where it's supposed to be.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2014
    Options
    DQ removal was announced last year. It's kind of late for whining about not being given notice.

Edit: Forgot part 2...

Back in the day, PWE has just a couple of games and 20 support staff (GM's). The player base was also significantly smaller.

Now they have not that many more GM's, but 14+ titles to support with a considerable increase in playerbase across ALL titles. It's just not possible because there isn't enough time for them to do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Ahahahahahahahaha
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Too lazy to read, but seeing as many are opposed - I probably support the OP. f:confused
  • obsceneyouare
    obsceneyouare Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm pretty sure there is a **** load of players here who do not want arc, at the moment arc is optional. But you all know that they will take that away soon enough, they always do.

There is a reason so many are angry with this, mostly because they took a system away that they gave to us because they nerfed out DQ coins, personally if they put a decent coin amount on DQ at the npc i'd be happy for the DQ system to go, but because they wont and haven't done that even i think its outright rude they have done it.

If you don't like this post, its really as simple as reading and leaving b:victory
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

cause

- they did warn us ahead of time unless you expected a minute to minute update o.o
    - blessing is 6days per, so its more than enough time. You should have been stacking those.

I agree with the above.
    Also, to be honest I hated Arc but I downloaded and tried and..it's fine. I can play the game without opening it, I only use it to redeem codes and whatnot. It doesn't bother me. Yes, I'd rather do without it but it's not the end of the world.

It has flaws of course and problems, things they should tweak and the like but I think some people are exaggerating with how bad it is. I understand, for some people it doesn't work because of either old computers or problems with firewalls, spyware etc. but for me it took less than 5 minutes to download/install and works fast b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I strongly agree with points 2 & 3.

I do feel we get ample warning on changes, they've been telling DQ is going bye bye for months now. But...

The last time I saw a GM on Dreamweaver was 2010.

I shouldn't have to download a completely unnecessary program just to redeem Jones Blessings & other codes. And it won't let me do THAT because there's no Redeem option where it's supposed to be.

I've seen Bearclaw a handful of times the past 2-3 years. I've also seen GMs post in system or world chat a few times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm pretty sure there is a **** load of players here who do not want arc, at the moment arc is optional. But you all know that they will take that away soon enough, they always do.

There is a reason so many are angry with this, mostly because they took a system away that they gave to us because they nerfed out DQ coins, personally if they put a decent coin amount on DQ at the npc i'd be happy for the DQ system to go, but because they wont and haven't done that even i think its outright rude they have done it.

If you don't like this post, its really as simple as reading and leaving b:victory

How many times is this going to be said about the DQ nerf......the DQ item price nerf was performed by China as a mandatory change. PWE have no control over how much the DQ items are worth in coin value now. Are they going to change it back seeing as the DQ Page is leaving? Probably not. Because the DQ rewards was a feature only available to the English language version of the game. So, China don't give two hoots.

As a side note: many of the players that are against arc have never even installed it. Or installed it only to download PWI. It's a case of knocking it before they actually try it :/
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The DQ items removal was announced a long time ago.

What I personally don't like it's how there was no date announced.

First I asked a mod in November if I should redeem or not and the mod told me to redeem ASAP, so I lost the opportunity of a event card since the system stayed for 2-3 more months.

A lot of people did redeem what they had in December even if they was close to an event card than after that the system continue for 2 more months.

Pwi need to stop using the word ''soon'' and start using dates.

I doubt someone woke up yesterday thinking ''Let's take down the DQ/Belssing system today''.

The blessing was never announced as part of something going away.

People suddenly get no choice to go toward a system that 75% of the community doesn't want or they will have a disadvantage in game. PWI doesn't listen to the community at all.

About the point that we need more GMs online, well we need GMs to ... I don't know how to say it, but it's a week that there's a scammer/hacker at west on HL, I reported him multiple times (I'm probably sure others did too cause they got scam out of it) and the scammer/hacker is still there in front of everyone, how in the world no GM did log yet and ban him?

^ I think GMs are really lacking on in game support.

There's people that are getting scam and lose money since a week cause of that scammer/hacker that set shop that sell an item for 4m and buy the same item for 5m, but doesn't have money in the shop.

And I remember mods said it was against the TOS and that is was a bannable offense to do that, but yet it's a week the person is doing it and get report and he's still there making money on people that doesn't realize it's a scam.

So I think that kind of situation should be fix way much more fast.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options

What I personally don't like it's how there was no date announced.

First I asked a mod in November if I should redeem or not and the mod told me to redeem ASAP, so I lost the opportunity of a event card since the system stayed for 2-3 more months.

A lot of people did redeem what they had in December even if they was close to an event card than after that the system continue for 2 more months.

Yes. A lot of people also took advantage of the auto cultivate feature. Especially during 2x

Pwi need to stop using the word ''soon'' and start using dates.

I doubt someone woke up yesterday thinking ''Let's take down the DQ/Belssing system today''.

I wouldn't put it past them.

The blessing was never announced as part of something going away.

We're still not sure if this was intentional. Heck, Sparkie isn't even sure yet until he's told something.

People suddenly get no choice to go toward a system that 75% of the community doesn't want or they will have a disadvantage in game. PWI doesn't listen to the community at all.

Kind of like how 75% of the community didn't want the Auto-Cultivate feature but oops, most people have used it. It's called follow the pack or get left behind.

About the point that we need more GMs online, well we need GMs to ... I don't know how to say it, but it's a week that there's a scammer/hacker at west on HL, I reported him multiple times (I'm probably sure others did too cause they got scam out of it) and the scammer/hacker is still there in front of everyone, how in the world no GM did log yet and ban him?

There's people that are getting scam and lose money since a week cause of that scammer/hacker that set shop that sell an item for 4m and buy the same item for 5m, but doesn't have money in the shop.

Or maybe hacking and scamming investigations take longer than one week? As a side not; that's a naughty naught NAUGHTY scrip/bot.

And I remember mods said it was against the TOS and that is was a bannable offense to do that, but yet it's a week the person is doing it and get report and he's still there making money on people that doesn't realize it's a scam.

You mean, people aren't suspicious of a catshop like that?

5chars
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i remember they told us to keep emptying out our DQ tho :o cause 'soon'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i remember they told us to keep emptying out our DQ tho :o cause 'soon'

Would be "funny" if they wiped the entire e-gold people have accumulated before the new system - without warning!
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options

cause

- Not until a player mentioned it (assuming thatw as aimed at DQ)
    -I do stack mine, not everyone else does. Page falls down religiously, I don't rely on it.
    -I am fine with arc, but making it more and more mandatory is bull
    DQ removal was announced last year. It's kind of late for whining about not being given notice.

Edit: Forgot part 2...

Back in the day, PWE has just a couple of games and 20 support staff (GM's). The player base was also significantly smaller.

Now they have not that many more GM's, but 14+ titles to support with a considerable increase in playerbase across ALL titles. It's just not possible because there isn't enough time for them to do that.

Not whining about the DQ removal, I was ok with it, it was merely an example.

Moving on, are all all going to call me an idiot or are we going to make this a thread that's actually about a list of suggestions to improve the management? This thread was made to get a generalization, right now we only have my thoughts. I can add and remove anything and I intend to do so, but I need feedback that's more than "lol op is a ****"

EDIT: Mostly people disagree with what I said about arc...shall I remove that from the list?
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Funny how "75%" of the people oppose arc being crammed down our throats are actually just the very few in the playerbase that post on the forum. I have yet to see any significant QQ about arc in the game. Just some that don't like it but nothing significant.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    5chars

I'm pretty sure there's 75% of the community are using the botting system, so saying 75% of the population didn't wanted it is a bit too much.

Plus that's a feature of the game, Arc is not. People are not forced to use the botting system if they don't want to, while eventually it sound like people will be forced to use Arc even if they don't want to.

About the scamming thing, I do understand that if someone send a ticket saying ''QQ I got scammed I did give my flyer to someone that was suppose to mail me 15m and I never did receive the 15m QQ do something'' it can take a while to fix it, but a shop that is using the **** of selling items and buying them higher without having the money is pretty easy to confirm as hacking. There's no investigation needed to that. The GM can just log in game buy the item and try to sell it and they will see that it doesn't work.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Moving on, are all all going to call me an idiot or are we going to make this a thread that's actually about a list of suggestions to improve the management? This thread was made to get a generalization, right now we only have my thoughts. I can add and remove anything and I intend to do so, but I need feedback that's more than "lol op is a ****"

I think there's pretty bad tension on the forums right now so don't think too much into it.

I don't agree with the way they are going on about Arc and trying to "force" it on us but I also consider a lot of the complaints to be exaggerations, some of which come from people that didn't even try it. I was one of them myself, I tried it, worked fine for me, I stopped QQing. I just hope they won't make it mandatory to use Arc in order to actually start the game. As it is now, I can play PWI without Arc.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm pretty sure there's 75% of the community are using the botting system, so saying 75% of the population didn't wanted it is a bit too much.

Plus that's a feature of the game, Arc is not. People are not forced to use the botting system if they don't want to, while eventually it sound like people will be forced to use Arc even if they don't want to.

About the scamming thing, I do understand that if someone send a ticket saying ''QQ I got scammed I did give my flyer to someone that was suppose to mail me 15m and I never did receive the 15m QQ do something'' it can take a while to fix it, but a shop that is using the **** of selling items and buying them higher without having the money is pretty easy to confirm as hacking. There's no investigation needed to that. The GM can just log in game buy the item and try to sell it and they will see that it doesn't work.

It helps to provide a time and location in the ticket. I'm not saying you didn't, I'm just saying it does help.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options

That was meant as 75% of people were QQing about and said it was fair and ended up using it with everyone else for fear of being "left behind". The bot QQ was almost the same as Arc.

If the player base of Aeria could get over Ignite, we'll be fine too.

That comes down to many a factor. The most plausible, lack of staff/time to check a catshop.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I think there's pretty bad tension on the forums right now so don't think too much into it.

I don't agree with the way they are going on about Arc and trying to "force" it on us but I also consider a lot of the complaints to be exaggerations, some of which come from people that didn't even try it. I was one of them myself, I tried it, worked fine for me, I stopped QQing. I just hope they won't make it mandatory to use Arc in order to actually start the game. As it is now, I can play PWI without Arc.

This is probably true. I didn't have arc and I hated the idea of it, but then I wanted to play a different PWE title with a friend and had to install it, it's actually ok. It's a little sloppy in my opinion, but they are still working on it.
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I mean really... Arc is a new platform they are working to move all game distribution from. mostly because of a lawsuit over code used to distribute content in the first place...

ya'll need to chill out with the arc-hate, there is no real reason why the company can't upgrade their distribution methods, if you want to play you have to upgrade, i mean you cant really play the game unless you patch right? this is just something else that needs to be done in order to use their product.

the move for the website is similar, the big problem is that the company completely fails at communication. you would think that with a large playerbase it would be more seemless or less problematic is they made an effort to communicate changes in a better manner.

i echo the need for more gm presence, but i have since stop hoping something good will happen. i mean they are not even interested that certain portions of their players can't log in efficiently these days....
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Funny how "75%" of the people oppose arc being crammed down our throats are actually just the very few in the playerbase that post on the forum. I have yet to see any significant QQ about arc in the game. Just some that don't like it but nothing significant.

Whenever the arc issue comes up in game in conversation with people I've talked to, it has generally been "I don't want it, I won't download it" etc etc. I don't know if that's a coincidence or not but at least that's what I've seen. And yeah, a lot of those people don't post on the forums here, so while forum based opinion polls aren't very accurate, it is one of the only ways PWE can see how players feel about changes or new features, so it's still a good idea to voice both sides of the argument.

And the argument from people who have downloaded it is usually a "meh" response, as in something to the effect of, I downloaded it and it's ok, not good, but ok. A lot of those come from people who have had to install it because they got a new computer, or something happened to their system that caused them to need to reinstall. So if they want to play the game anymore, they have to do it anyway, so of course they're going to make the best of the situation.

More choice and more options are almost always better than no choice; almost every game on the market (free and purchased) has multiple methods of acquisition. Hell there are even PWE games on Steam, not Perfect World of course, but still even this company is using that service. I just think that people who don't want anything to do with the rest of this company's games should be able to get the client, updates, and rewards for the game they want without this middle-man software.
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    People are picking on his examples of DQ coming to an end and Arc not being mandatory. While those examples aren't precisely true PW has a long history or surprising us with changes, giving us no information or patches/updates/game management, and has forced ARC into several aspects of the game. "DQs will soon be coming to an end" was meant for December and then they surprised us by not changing it, then they surprised us again by changing it 3 months later.

As for Arc not being mandatory, downloading PWI without ARC requires huge amounts of go-arounds. Things like their future rewards system and blessing page will require ARC. So although it's not mandatory it puts those not using it at a disadvantage or requires tons of setup work to not add the extra program onto our computers. For PWE, ARC has been such a hinderance to people downloading their newest Star Trek game it's drastically cut down their expected player base because those people weren't hooked on the game and refused to download it to play their MMO.

I'm sure the community might not 100% agree with the OP but many players do. I find it just silly how many people are picking at one or two examples and then throwing out the entire thing.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I agree to the Gm thing, some kind of presence in game would be nice, impromptu GM shenanigans were fun.

I thing you should add clear deadlines to whats happening as well as keeping us informed, Soon isn't an answer and telling us with 1 week to prepare isn't either.

I'm not entirely sure if you control the red text warnings about phishing sites, but using some more red text to tell people the cliff-notes of PWE escapades involving PWi would be appreciated by some players who don't frequent the forums

I guess wha im asking for as a customer is more back and forth and some clarity.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I agree to the Gm thing, some kind of presence in game would be nice, impromptu GM shenanigans were fun.

I thing you should add clear deadlines to whats happening as well as keeping us informed, Soon isn't an answer and telling us with 1 week to prepare isn't either.

I'm not entirely sure if you control the red text warnings about phishing sites, but using some more red text to tell people the cliff-notes of PWE escapades involving PWi would be appreciated by some players who don't frequent the forums

I guess wha im asking for as a customer is more back and forth and some clarity.

I can understand not knowing clear deadlines since much of what we get comes from china, so PWE might not even know when we'll get something. Maybe a rough estimation? I could edit that in, but I can't hold it against PWE for not telling us a deadline to something they don't know when is happening. Though, in example of DQ, "Soon" is too vague, since that's something they control, not china...
  • prisoner46664
    prisoner46664 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    'Change is the only constant thing in this world.' nuff said.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    stop with the excuses of they warned us about dq removal last year blah blah. that only points how badly PWE lies to us. they say they will take it away in Dec but then wait until random Feb right after 2x ends. people who went back to feeling comfortable farming DQ probably didnt have a chance or a warning to cash it in.
    how can we trust anything they say? when anything goes wrong they blame is on Chinese game. no accountability at all. PWI players cant have this because some people on the Chinese game did something. seriously?!?!

friend that play other games get awesome rewards for being a loyal player. we get the same lame stuff every anniversary. or we get stupid things like fashion or mounts that are temporary. can anyone tell me how freaking hard it would be to make the give away fashion match? i.e the lucid one. no one is going to bother with it when it is 3 diff colors. rather just remove it and get more useless pets.

i have played since day 1 on LC and Harshlands servers. some rough times when PWE has really screwed up and i want to say shove it. but forcing ARC may be the final straw. i look at how much money PWE makes in a year and then i look at the service they provide. yeah... wish i could run a business where you never had to please a customer or provide customer service in a timely manner. imo each server has enough cash shoppers to pay for at least 1 GM per server. i know 1 LC player that has probably spent enough to cover all servers with 2 GMs for life of the game. and yet we wait for weeks to get an answer on a ticket. which is usually a canned response anyway.
    the good Starr
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    'Change is the only constant thing in this world.' nuff said.

Not what this thread is about...

The bit about arc was removed until someone provides a better suggestion involving the alternative to what is wanted by the playerbase.

Anyone else have any suggestions? We only have 2 now and PWE needs a lot more suggestions than 2 with how this game is run...
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

So... what youre saying is, you and/ or others have tried to take advantage of what you thought was a typo or such and **** someone over, but got scammed yourself?

i think its hilarious