Elemental Shell needs an update

Boomz - Harshlands
Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Suggestion Box
the skill gives 1000% defense to every element for 4 seconds except for wood... come on seriously?

Now that venos and mystics have started to become much more of a threat this should be fixed to add in wood as well.
░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
Post edited by Boomz - Harshlands on

Comments

• MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Use your genie like everyone else do.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Oh please.

Frankly, I'd think it the metal resistance buff should be removed since wizards are supposed to only work with water, earth, and fire.

Besides, you make it sound like the class is totally helpless against those two. It isn't.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,798 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    the skill gives 1000% defense to every element for 4 seconds except for wood... come on seriously?

Now that venos and mystics have started to become much more of a threat this should be fixed to add in wood as well.
    Manipulate the magical flows in the air to protect the target from
    magical assault for 4 seconds. Increases Metal, Water, Fire and Earth
    Resistances by 1000%. Has a 10% chance to dispel negative status effects on you.

With current Skill balance im trying to stay away from Logging Skill update ideas. It also clearly says Metal, Water, Fire and Earth not every one like stated. If it did I would suggest logging this ins QC as that would need to be checked out. Since Venos have always been in the game im not going to log this. May be in the future it will be looked over!

Thanks.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Wood is not one of the 4 classic elements of water, fire, earth, and air (at least for most people). So it ain't happening. It's named elemental shell for a reason, could be a different translation in the chinese version.

Also go look at Avatar. There's waterbending, earthbending, firebending, and airbending, but where's woodbending? Imagine having to call the main character "the last woodbender".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2014

YOu're telling me you cant find anyway to defend against 1 element? Especially when you're essentially immune(take little to no damage) to all the other elements except wood when you use that skill.... the skill wasnt meant to be a magical psy will for wizzys ijs

Nullify poison...:3

looks like Chev and Zhenji inspired boomz to make this post xD