Resolve my ticket.

Options
Pistdoff - Archosaur
Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Cash Shop Huddle
Sent a ticket almost 4 weeks ago which im still waiting to be resolved..

I guess buying Zen to get myself R9 was just a way for you to take my money but not give me my items due to the quest glitching.. Also was told it would be resolved by last maint but i'm still waiting for a reply.

If i wanted my hard earned money wasted, id have given away if id have known you would take it and not give me what i paid for..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
takes 3.3m
takes 6.1m
takes 7.1m
takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
Post edited by Pistdoff - Archosaur on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    And a topic on the forums isn't gonna get it resolved any faster. Send in a new one or update your current. Those who frequent here can't do anything for you.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Sent a ticket almost 4 weeks ago which im still waiting to be resolved..

I guess buying Zen to get myself R9 was just a way for you to take my money but not give me my items due to the quest glitching.. Also was told it would be resolved by last maint but i'm still waiting for a reply.

If i wanted my hard earned money wasted, id have given away if id have known you would take it and not give me what i paid for..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Same boat. Have had a ticket open for 3 months with very little response. Everytime I mailed them to question it they say "you already have a ticket open, this message will be deleted." I figured me emailing was reseting my place in the que, so I stopped and have been waiting for them to initiate the ticket response, but nothing for 5 weeks.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Except issues like this which can only be handled through ticket. I suggest updating your ticket and then leaving it alone for 3-5 days business days btw. If a response takes double that time, then and only then should you update it again. Otherwise you keep getting sent to the back of the line when you make new ones/spam updates.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.