[Maintenance]-[Harshland Fix] 2-12-14 COMPLETE

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
Hello everyone!

Tonight at 1AM EST (10PM PST) the Harshland server will undergo a maintenance to fix the PVP issue. We expect the server to be back up before 3AM EST (12AM PST).

This is just to fix the issue where the Harshland server went from being a PVP server to a PVE server. Other servers will not be affected.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• knightable
    knightable Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Whats wrong with a PVE status - I vote keep it b:thanks
  • fireleprechaun
    fireleprechaun Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Prob wrong area to post but any idea when issue with questing for rebirth second time will be fixed
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Prob wrong area to post but any idea when issue with questing for rebirth second time will be fixed

Whenever Wanmei gets it to us in a patch. We'll be notified when it's ready.
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for fixing this. b:thanks
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Jezzzy - Harshlands
    Jezzzy - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I vote to keep it PVE b:thanks
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I vote to keep it PVE b:thanks

There are pve servers for that.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    can you make it so that there is no safezone? that would be so awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • freelancer99
    freelancer99 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think it would be nice to keep it optional as PVE / PVP . That way you can make a choice. Many of us who are on the Harshlands Server would probably enjoy it. I was just saying to my Wifey last night, " how nice it would be to auto-cultivate and not have to deal with the RPK issues".

The PKers can still go out and attack each other till the cows come home or their weapons break, whichever comes first, but that might present a challenge... its probably easier for most to just go around wacking bots.
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    All the PVE Carebears from Harshlands get their heart broken and thrown into the trash nao.

QQ!!!

So the logical compensation for Harshlands losing 2 hrs of 2x drop is free 10* Dragon Orbs for everyone....right?

b:pleased
  • shutterx
    shutterx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    please tell pwi players what is going on...... no servers available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    I think it would be nice to keep it optional as PVE / PVP . That way you can make a choice. Many of us who are on the Harshlands Server would probably enjoy it. I was just saying to my Wifey last night, " how nice it would be to auto-cultivate and not have to deal with the RPK issues". The PKers can still go out and attack each other till the cows come home.

Seriously, Pve servers are in the door to the left.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Zytreta - Harshlands
    Zytreta - Harshlands Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think it would be nice to keep it optional as PVE / PVP . That way you can make a choice. Many of us who are on the Harshlands Server would probably enjoy it. I was just saying to my Wifey last night, " how nice it would be to auto-cultivate and not have to deal with the RPK issues". The PKers can still go out and attack each other till the cows come home.

SERIOUSLY!? Roll a PvE server then... omfg
  • DeathHug - Harshlands
    DeathHug - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i vote to keep it PVE b:victory b:kiss b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    my suggestion still stands f:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rathofdemise - Sanctuary
    Rathofdemise - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    inb4 thread turns into a QQ rage thread
    b:pleased
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There are six different PVE servers to choose from. Unless your gear is at least full r9rr +10, it's not going to be that hard to get back to where you were at gear-wise on HL if you reroll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Those who want a pve server really ought to consider rerolling while the DQ page is still up. :P That will help you get your refines back up, up to +7/8.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • WaterVixen - Harshlands
    WaterVixen - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I vote keep it cuz if i COULD transfer EVERYTHING, all storage, items, gears all of it i WOULD go pve so i could actually ENJOY events without being ganked by over powered cash shopped jerks who RUIN it for every one!
  • XeroFlareXL - Harshlands
    XeroFlareXL - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    alot of us ppl dont wanna start over and certainly dont wanna spend more money on a game where gms only care about the cashshoppers or alot of ppl would be on pve servers ,also if gms did transfer all of teh ppls stats chars lvls gears items etc t oteh pve server then ppl would do it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    I vote keep it cuz if i COULD transfer EVERYTHING, all storage, items, gears all of it i WOULD go pve so i could actually ENJOY events without being ganked by over powered cash shopped jerks who RUIN it for every one!

You could join their guild, or get gud, honestly its not that hard to gear up to an equal level.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • darknessrise
    darknessrise Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I hate PvE. PvE is a noob and good thing they fix it. PvP is a pro job to keep cry baby out. Hi Mom! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life doesn't have a meaning until you play in PK server.

PK = #1 Most Wanted

Non Pk = Low Life = Boring = No meaning of life
  • WaterVixen - Harshlands
    WaterVixen - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You could join their guild, or get gud, honestly its not that hard to gear up to an equal level.

okay, buy me r9rr +12 then f:naughty cuz tbh i'd rather be in a semi dead faction with people i LIKE over an active faction with people i can't stand ijs
  • Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands
    Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Soul_Ripper_ Lv 98 Sage Assassin Leader: MyLtlPwny

If you see this, then the thread has been PONIFIED!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flutterbat is going to steal your apples! b:shocked
  • Rosie_Caster - Harshlands
    Rosie_Caster - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2014

yes that way we can kill all of the blood red catshops
  • ndnz
    ndnz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Pew Pew @ Ragers Then I Qq And Say " Bai Bai "
  • Bunella - Harshlands
    Bunella - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I was pretty shocked today, I saw sooooo many blue names. I think lots of people enjoyed grinding today without the random kills. I am fine with it going back, I always just move if I get killed. But, it sure seems like lots of people liked it :)
    edited February 2014
    I was pretty shocked today, I saw sooooo many blue names. I think lots of people enjoyed grinding today without the random kills. I am fine with it going back, I always just move if I get killed. But, it sure seems like lots of people liked it :)

I know a lot of people did enjoy it for at least a day. Maybe future events can set up the server for PVE. One never knows.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2014
    Harshlands is open for PvP once more. Have fun mercilessly slaughtering each other for glory and profit!
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• ndnz
    ndnz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Where Is Our Double Exp Drops Now?
    edited February 2014
    Just looking at the other servers... WHY DO WE NOT HAVE 2X?!?!?!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.