Comments

• rayapresbe1
    rayapresbe1 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    uncanny luck
  • AzureWings - Raging Tide
    AzureWings - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Who knows it might happen if not now maybe in next few weeks. Just like what happened with Archo after they got hardware upgrade. b:chuckle Better keep screenshots of all your stuffs to get them back from Support Staff if there's any ROLLBACK.

haha done the screenshots :D thank god xD
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yay! I logged in and teamed up with Clever Star to kill Cenminator. It hit hard, but not hard enough. MP drain was a pain, and I decided to grab an event hp charm on the fly.

I helped at least take off some of its hp, and debuffed it.

Been playing over 5 years now, and that was my first world boss f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yay! I logged in and teamed up with Clever Star to kill Cenminator. It hit hard, but not hard enough. MP drain was a pain, and I decided to grab an event hp charm on the fly.

I helped at least take off some of its hp, and debuffed it.

Been playing over 5 years now, and that was my first world boss f:cute

Grats on your first world boss AlysonRose b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deadfrombellow
    deadfrombellow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I hope this finish soon b:cry

And for the question: Fire Mastery
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    Ajaany - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    finish this allready...

as for a power: Metal - like turning into anything i want made off metal,liquid metal

or : the power to absorb anyones power and make it mine :P

+ if ud combine the 2 = AWESOMENESS ijs
  • Umemaro - Raging Tide
    Umemaro - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I hope this finish soon b:cry

And for the question: Fire Mastery

And who are you, the proud lord said
    That I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, is all the thuth I know...
  • Makoy - Harshlands
    Makoy - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Servers seems to be up except for east cost server in which I play :(, and 2exp woot. No +10 refine sale ****** rumors fail.
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Surtr any update on the progress of the East coast hardware swap out? we're the commodore 64's compatible to the old servers?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Surtr, any update on east coast servers? D; also any update about the santa event spam that we still get every now and then? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide
    KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is taking too long!! Sales are irrelevant to Valentine's day as well.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    i wanna play QQ its 2x as well so GET A MOVE ON ... damn maint taking way to long ijs
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    i wanna play QQ its 2x as well so GET A MOVE ON ... damn maint taking way to long ijs

Patience grasshopper it takes time to convert from the punch card servers b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    till when then will that restart on US easty in European time ? sorry for english
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    this grASShopper ahs no patience . . . ever

MOVE ET
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    matthew4 wrote: »
    till when then will that restart on US easty in European time ? sorry for english

they are swapping our hardware over could be 20 mins could be 12hrs. We're waiting for an update
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lyndaofury
    lyndaofury Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Seriously PWI, I have been playing this game for 5 years now, & it has become a game full of massively long maintenance's, which seem to accomplish nothing.
    None of the glitched quests get fixed, it took weeks & weeks to fix Warsong, & I'm still w8ing for the 2nd part of the rb quest (letter) to be fixed after many many weeks.

Your sales suck, (when are we getting new fashion?) THAT'S NOT IN PACKS!!!!!

Hardly anyone does BH anymore. The only way to get badges for T3 gear is doing full Warsong or Lunar BH f:spew

FS was awesome at 1st & now I barely see a squad for it, I could log on in the morning & play all day, with lots to do, & now after an hour or 2 it's so Boring I log off.

Well I've had my **** for now, & you can all say whatever you like in reply, but you all know I'm right!
    PWI has gone to the dogs!
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Unsure if this has been posted but what are the old server specs, and the new server specs?
  • Makoy - Harshlands
    Makoy - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lyndaofury wrote: »
    Seriously PWI, I have been playing this game for 5 years now, & it has become a game full of massively long maintenance's, which seem to accomplish nothing.
    None of the glitched quests get fixed, it took weeks & weeks to fix Warsong, & I'm still w8ing for the 2nd part of the rb quest (letter) to be fixed after many many weeks.

Your sales suck, (when are we getting new fashion?) THAT'S NOT IN PACKS!!!!!

Hardly anyone does BH anymore. The only way to get badges for T3 gear is doing full Warsong or Lunar BH f:spew

FS was awesome at 1st & now I barely see a squad for it, I could log on in the morning & play all day, with lots to do, & now after an hour or 2 it's so Boring I log off.

Well I've had my **** for now, & you can all say whatever you like in reply, but you all know I'm right!
    PWI has gone to the dogs!

So what? PWI still earning money actually earning more money now than when the game used to be enjoyable.
  • lyndaofury
    lyndaofury Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Makoy,

How long do you think PWI is going to keep earning "more money" as you say if people are finding it so boring they move to other games & not spend real $ in PWI???
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2014
    Surtr, any update on east coast servers?
    Still working on East, but so far things are proceeding as planned. Still no ETA.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Zytrate - Harshlands
    Zytrate - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Surtr wrote: »
    Still working on East, but so far things are proceeding as planned. Still no ETA.

Obviously no ETA xD just like always, right? <3 You do realize that the PR of this game is suuuuuuuuuubpar to any other game out there? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tzehernhg
    tzehernhg Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I hope the server will be SUPER smooth :Db:pleased
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Update 3:21 AM - Still working on East, but so far things are proceeding as planned. Still no ETA.

Update 1:54 AM - West and EU are back up. The server migration is still underway on East, though we have no ETA for completion.

Just please don't wipe any data please! I couldn't take any screenshots before the maint and I'm freaked out about losing anything U.U Just promise no data lost and 50ms ping from EU to East servers and I'll be a happy Panda :D
  • Zytrate - Harshlands
    edited February 2014

I don't even know why you guys even bother giving a time frame haha. Seems pointless these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014

No answer for the other part of my question surtr? b:laugh ill just assume you looked into it and cant fix it b:chuckle

thanks for the update though b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zytrate - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    No answer for the other part of my question surtr? b:laugh ill just assume you looked into it and cant fix it b:chuckle

thanks for the update though b:thanks

LOL don't thank them.. you're just lucky you didn't get banned for asking a valid question.. As long as the money keeps flowing they don't fu.ckin care xD b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AzureWings - Raging Tide
    AzureWings - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Let's hope we don't get a rollback...I'd totally rage quit...

Off to bed, hopefully wake up with a smooth server with all my stuffs there...
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    they are swapping our hardware over could be 20 mins could be 12hrs. We're waiting for an update

always off-line here hav more time I want play to b:cry
    edited February 2014
    LOL don't thank them.. you're just lucky you didn't get banned for asking a valid question.. As long as the money keeps flowing they don't fu.ckin care xD b:chuckle

b:shocked they arent that evil surely?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]