Casters and the extra nirvana talisman.

Options
Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Suggestion Box
It seems unfair that the instance is dead and casters are getting an extra talisman for mirage/chips/ultimate substances daily.

It would be nice if you all could either look into maybe removing it or giving an extra talisman to all... though aye definitely think about removing it/caster nirvana if you all plan on revamping the instance anytime soon, but for now... it really does seem unfair that casters are getting the extra mirages/chips/ultimate subs daily.

After all nirvy is dead at this moment in time, though aye as I said if it does get changed, then melees/archers shouldn't get them.

EDIT:

I am well aware this seems silly to be arguing about a 50kish difference, but it still doesn't seem right.

EDIT 2:

The instance that killed nirvana off has been out for what almost a year now?... That's 50k a day x360ish?... that adds up fast. Roughly 18mish.. ok maybe not fast, but it does add up. (Hell it is even a little more than 50k a day as of late with the rise in mirage prices)

EDIT 3:

I am also very aware that... that 18mish difference doesn't even come close to putting even a scratch in how much more SOME meleers earned during the aps craze. Still, the simple fact is that not all meleers benefited from the aps craze, it was after all mainly sins, and bms that were wanted for nirvy runs.
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    They would have to give something else to Corona as you can get Talismen there too. I'm not sure if only casters can get the Talismen from Corona or was it everyone?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    They would have to give something else to Corona as you can get Talismen there too. I'm not sure if only casters can get the Talismen from Corona or was it everyone?

He's talking about the daily talisman for just talking to the NPC that gives keys that casters can get while the other 5 classes in the game can only get it via BH and Corona.

I... personally don't really care that much. Very few, if any, people are online every day, have a caster (or casters) above level 100, and pick up the mirages from the NPC every single day.

Heck, most melees I know ignore the talisman they get from BH instead of remembering to turn it in. So it's not like people are actively trying to get all the coin they can.

Overall, it's far too minor an effect to truly be concerned about it. That and the fact that leveling is so easy nowadays that someone who was REALLY concerned about that could powerlevel a caster to 100 without much issue purely to pick up the mirages.

The drops from an average BH run tend to value well above 50k and yet most people completely ignore those. So... yeah.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    He's talking about the daily talisman for just talking to the NPC that gives keys that casters can get while the other 5 classes in the game can only get it via BH and Corona.

Yes but if they remove the Talismen altogether they have to give something else to Corona otherwise it'd be the only order that doesn't give anything. Shroud gives PV token, Luminance gives COF.

Anyway, I don't see if as a big advantage considering they are accessible to everyone via Corona/BH.
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Yes but if they remove the Talismen altogether they have to give something else to Corona otherwise it'd be the only order that doesn't give anything. Shroud gives PV token, Luminance gives COF.

Anyway, I don't see if as a big advantage considering they are accessible to everyone via Corona/BH.

I... don't think he wants the talisman removed entirely. Just wants it to be where either casters don't get the extra free one or all classes can get the free one.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I think it should have been given to all from the start to be honest xD
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Heh. That one, I do agree with.

I just feel it's kinda minor since most don't even bother with it to begin with. For... some... reason.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You know I would just rather they sort this instance out!

May be worth a Drive again to see what player support their is for this?
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Heh. That one, I do agree with.

I just feel it's kinda minor since most don't even bother with it to begin with. For... some... reason.

Aye I completely agree OP, its kind of why its in a forum that gets very little attention 90% of the time.

Obviously even if they were thinking about this... it would undoubtedly be one of the last thing they would mess with, still I am sure there are a few people who have multiple 100+ casters who has benefited greatly from it... however I am still sure it is rather minor.

I guess its just more the principle of it. :$ lol

Oh well.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)