Wake me up when QQme falls apart (again) and the game becomes fun (again).

alphasinbm
alphasinbm Posts: 21 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Tideswell (East)
So anyone noticed how TW is much more fun when QQme breaks down and a new faction is born?
Anyone noticed how QQme took way too long to bring a good fight to Vicious at which point most of the Vicious core had left because of how boring it was rolling QQme every TW and pk round?

b:laugh best faction on the server killed the game
Post edited by alphasinbm on

Comments

• Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Boredom and ridiculous price on everything and losing so many ways to farm killed the game.. idk how it has anything to do with the tw map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    b:surrender

Afk until all the Egos QQme lets in start drama again and they break apart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Funny i recall hearing similar sentiments when vicious was on top. Guess it might be best if there were no top faction. At least tw wise.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You guys talk about how QQme has taken the fun out of TW and how they are killing the game. Well here's a reality check: they don't owe you anything. You want to know what's really killing TW and the game? Any one of you who want to sit around and wait for success to come to you. QQme earned theirs. Why can't you earn yours? Vicious formed up and worked for theirs. Why can't you work for yours? Or would you wait for QQme to get bored or for this game to die so you can finally say "Hooray, we finally took them down!" Where's the sense of accomplishment in that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Funny i recall hearing similar sentiments when vicious was on top. Guess it might be best if there were no top faction. At least tw wise.

+1
    TW map was much more fun when Wanted and Zoo were around. Not really sure how QQme can call themselves a TW faction let alone "the best" TW faction.

People need to get over their 3 year or so game grudges (lol) and their pride. Other servers have much more dynamic TW faction changes with new factions challenging the top spot being made over night.

The majority of this server is way too butthurt over way too many stupid things to want to bother making TW a fun instance at the top level.

You can blame PWI all you want for crappy updates or bugs and glitches making the game unbalanced and boring on a daily basis. But when it comes to the weekend when the fun is literally in the hands of the people of the server, it takes 2 years for people to get their acts together and actually make the game interesting.

So yeah, boredom on the part of PWI and the economy on the part of us as well as PWI is killing the game for sure. But we're not really helping matters for when it comes to the days we spend time preparing for (gearing up, farming instances for upgrades such as cards, farming coins for apoth, charms, pots, skills, botting, exp to level up.... oh wait that's practically everything in game).

Not really sure what you're smoking, talking about "earning" victories in TW. To win in TW all you need is more better geared people. Most of this is dependent on who's clique you're in and how much your clique hates/likes other cliques/ how much your clique likes winning over having a good fun TW.

It's not like shiit loads of new players are coming to play the game to TW and are gearing up to R9R2 really fast and getting the best of the best gear.

So no. It's got nothing to do with "earning". Just individual efforts into their own gear and the fact that everyone who wants to seem "pro" or "good" at the game joining a big faction whether it's Vicious or QQme or whatever, to inflate their ego's more and trash talk blue name at west gate. Because let's be honest., every top TW faction is pretty well organised, run well by the leader, has members who have been in there for years and years since it began aka "the core" and are reasonably well geared across the board. When you look at the big factors that matter in TW nowadays, QQme who are on top just have more people who go to TW of which most are better geared than the other side and this really doesnt have much to do with the faction you're in, because at the end of the day, it's just a name on your head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    +1
    TW map was much more fun when Wanted and Zoo were around. Not really sure how QQme can call themselves a TW faction let alone "the best" TW faction.

People need to get over their 3 year or so game grudges (lol) and their pride. Other servers have much more dynamic TW faction changes with new factions challenging the top spot being made over night.

The majority of this server is way too butthurt over way too many stupid things to want to bother making TW a fun instance at the top level.

You can blame PWI all you want for crappy updates or bugs and glitches making the game unbalanced and boring on a daily basis. But when it comes to the weekend when the fun is literally in the hands of the people of the server, it takes 2 years for people to get their acts together and actually make the game interesting.

So yeah, boredom on the part of PWI and the economy on the part of us as well as PWI is killing the game for sure. But we're not really helping matters for when it comes to the days we spend time preparing for (gearing up, farming instances for upgrades such as cards, farming coins for apoth, charms, pots, skills, botting, exp to level up.... oh wait that's practically everything in game).

Not really sure what you're smoking, talking about "earning" victories in TW. To win in TW all you need is more better geared people. Most of this is dependent on who's clique you're in and how much your clique hates/likes other cliques/ how much your clique likes winning over having a good fun TW.

It's not like shiit loads of new players are coming to play the game to TW and are gearing up to R9R2 really fast and getting the best of the best gear.

So no. It's got nothing to do with "earning". Just individual efforts into their own gear and the fact that everyone who wants to seem "pro" or "good" at the game joining a big faction whether it's Vicious or QQme or whatever, to inflate their ego's more and trash talk blue name at west gate. Because let's be honest., every top TW faction is pretty well organised, run well by the leader, has members who have been in there for years and years since it began aka "the core" and are reasonably well geared across the board. When you look at the big factors that matter in TW nowadays, QQme who are on top just have more people who go to TW of which most are better geared than the other side and this really doesnt have much to do with the faction you're in, because at the end of the day, it's just a name on your head.

and this come from the guy who left Vicious, with the reason of "Vicious isnt't the top faction anymore, i'll leave till you guys will reach the top spot again".

lol go to Spawn kill more Bwares
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    furryballz wrote: »
    and this come from the guy who left Vicious, with the reason of "Vicious isnt't the top faction anymore, i'll leave till you guys will reach the top spot again".

that wasnt bhavvy's reason for leaving, he does not have the time to dedicate to TW that he feels vicious deserves, so he joined a faction that isnt as about TW as vicious is. but sure, call him out if it makes you feel better, think what you want, because obviously no one is changing your mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014

Yeah I left cause I was bored and Leviathan were having good tws with bware.
    I don't give 2 shiits about who's on top or "having a home". This is a game and I play for fun, not to win. Otherwise Id have applied to QQme Lel.
    Someone always cries on forums when I change faction. I'm not that much of a factor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Not really sure how QQme can call themselves a TW faction let alone "the best" TW faction.
    At the moment, QQme is the Top TW Faction. Of course there are other reasons to call any faction the "top" faction... but only QQme at the moment can be called the "Top TW Faction." This is when you talk in terms who won the last TW Season and who currently dominates in TW. The same as Vicious before them was the Top TW Faction. The "top" is the team that dominates and wins the season... same as any sports season. So I'm not really sure what point you are attempting to make here.
    Other servers have much more dynamic TW faction changes with new factions challenging the top spot being made over night.
    Re-read what you wrote here and think about it. Now I'll spell it out for you. Any "Over-night" made faction that can challenge the top spot... Is built of numerous people that have been building for years already. This takes multiple people from "already top end game factions" to come together and be able to organize themselves. They sure as **** did not start playing PWI even 6 months ago.
    Lemme give ya a reality check here, since yours apparently bounced. The majority of raging tide is not butthurt as you so elegantly worded it. The true majority of the server spends only $50 a week tops or less. Now, consider the prices required to reach and maintain just one character at the top level of TW's without having an already built up and decked out r9rr toon to auto culti with these days (and even realize that the majority can not leave their one computer running 24/7 and already lag too much playing just one character at a time to have another element client running also). So the real reason the majority does not reach the top, leads us to your next bunch of... *psy*

The game has been going downhill due to 1 main culprit... PWE's Greed. Period. That downward spiral did not begin with anniversary packs as so many people have stated in the past (although selling top end game powered gears in those packs certainly should not have happened)... But it began with 2 things.

1. 4 hour time limits on dungeons.

2. Diminishing coin values by 15-20% on all DQ drops.

Beginning with those 2 things, PWE has simply made worse and worse choices, even trying to "correct" oops through implementing even bigger oops. They have gone to the extent of slapping us in the face blatantly as the greedy ****s they really are. The actual majority (the majority of which have had their last straws with PWI and left) do not have the funds to be throwing away into a game.

$15 a month is typical of other games, and of course those are subscription based. Given what the majority has to spend on something such as a game, $50-100 a month is about what they should push for reasonably. At the top end of that, realize that $1200 a year you are talking verses $180 a year for subscriptions. Now tell me, from scratch... where can you get on that $1200? Now take into consideration, a truely new player does not know things about this game that you or I know on how to build quick and what to hit and what to skip etc... Having the game Free to Play does not give the right to $-r/\pe their customers. They have been doing just that. Hence the reason their customer base went from what ~1.8 million back in 2010... to a little over 500k by the end of 2012? Who knows what it is at now, most likely well under 500k.

Beyond just greed, PWE not capping hypers at level 75 and allowing continued power leveling has also been killing the game. There were NUMEROUS outcries about this attached to a VERY heated debate. What was PWE's response? To slap us in the face even more blatantly and instead of making the changes they ought to have made... they left it as was... and introduced another 210 levels worth of leveling... TWO HUNDRED AND TEN. b:shocked

Whereas the reason they did not cap hypers at 75 and allowed power leveling is obviously $ related (higher level toons = higher $ cost gears), they still needed more $ to be extracted out of their customers. And we present to you War Avatar Cards... and packs at only $4 (4 gold) EACH.

Instead of cracking down on botting themselves, they introduced an in-game legal botting system... Auto Cultivation. This hinders the illegal botters and it allows those who spent the most $ already to feel like they are getting something back... and those same people will be more likely to spend that 4 gold a pack on those nice new shiny War Avatar Cards... see. And this comes from the whole aspect of, people that do not have that much $ (the majority of players mind you) actually have to worry about things like wear and tear on their only computer and electricity bills to run it. And it is this same majority that are not PWE's biggest individual $ cows... but all in total... PWE effed themselves out of those wallets.

And to PWE's greed itself, as being the implementors of PWI... their way of going about things breeds within the community itself more greed and /\sshats then what would be in this game if it was done correctly.
    I do not remember you saying that toward Vicious when Vicious was at the top TW faction position (of which you were in at that time). What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
    um...
    Other servers have much more dynamic TW faction changes with new factions challenging the top spot being made over night.
    dafuq? b:puzzled

All I can say on an end note Bhavyy, is my my how your tune has changed b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    alphasinbm wrote: »
    So anyone noticed how TW is much more fun when QQme breaks down and a new faction is born?
    Anyone noticed how QQme took way too long to bring a good fight to Vicious at which point most of the Vicious core had left because of how boring it was rolling QQme every TW and pk round?

b:laugh best faction on the server killed the game
    To respond to the OP now...

TW is fun when any 2 factions go head to head for ~2 hours if both factions have about the same force. TW becomes more fun when an entire TW season consists of constant back and forth between factions both achieving victories and defeats. Such was the case with both QQme and Vicious in the past year's TW Season. The major turning point was QQme actually achieving a double victory versus both Vicious and Leviathan in a double assault from them.

I was there that night, one of the few that had the privilege of being in both TW battles. That is the type of TW night everyone whom enjoys TW wants to have. I personally had a good run in QQme and have no regrets. Those in QQme need to be patient and a challenger will eventually come, however long that may take.

As for QQme having taken too long to achieve being able to take on Vicious, that statement is absolute nonsense.

The fact is, and I know QQme realized this
    (add: as it applied toward Vicious at the time, same as it now applies toward QQme) when I was in it... There are only so many players on the server. Given the level of gear requisites that are in fact necessary at that level of TW, there are still many players coming up the ladder. It is a combination of those players and some of the veteran TW players which are basically just aimlessly wandering about at the moment, which someone other than the top TW faction needs to organize. Then, there will be a challenger to face QQme. Those coming up however, will also need some training in mass pvp type events. With any luck, they will at least be the sort to have attended numerous NW's for at least a couple of months.

As time passes though, and as PWE continues to **** up the game, it will become harder and harder to gather the number of players needed to make this happen. Perhaps there would be TW faction merges in order to speed up the process? But I suspect not, as many of the players in those factions see those factions as their "in-game home." It is ridiculous to expect this would be the case, but it is a possibility. Those factions also have a name or a strong foothold within the server that will allow them to recruit the up and coming players still climbing the gear ladder. So you never know, one may rise up quicker than anyone expects at any time.

My suggestion in order to bring a challenger that can legitimately face QQme at this point, is to lower gear and level requisites. To actually work with those up and coming people as long as those are mains and not alts. To help bring them up to par. Why not help the lesser geared people farm their gears? The way to build any structure, be it for buildings or factions, is from the base up. Thus, it is the weakest and lowest leveled members that need attention in the way of their leveling and gears. Done correctly, not only will the ability to legitimately challenge QQme come, but so will victory over QQme. That is the way of things... that is the cycle of "top TW factions."

QQme is filled with many good people, and I do not say that just because I was there myself. I will say the same for Vicious, they too have many good people there. As a matter of fact, all of the "top TW" factions have good people in them. All TW factions do have their share of /\sshats as well of course. That is to be expected in their having so many people. No single faction can kill the game, nor can they kill TW. So again, fail trolling OP. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nikinoko - Raging Tide
    Nikinoko - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Niki Noko knows that it is time to wake up. Maybe!
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    words and mostly QQing

Vicious is just as cliquey as any other faction, I've never said otherwise, not that the point you made had anything to do with anything.
    And yes factions are made overnight to challenge the top TW factions. It's happened on our server: Zoo, Wanted challenged QQme who were #2 at the time. Sure they're made by OP people who have played for years. Again - what's your point? Is RT lacking in these kinds of people?

Yes QQme are #1 at TW because they got loads of sign ups and their gear level is a lot higher. Perhaps I was wrong to say they didn't earn it in hindsight, that's not really what I meant. It takes a lot of effort either way to save up the money or to farm/merch your way to that gear level and to get that many sign ups. Well done QQme. But now they are top, what is there left for them to do except wait for a challenger? Same with Vicious in the past, it gets boring.

How can any feasible challenge arise when they have the most people with their average level of gear turning up to TW?
    I think at one point they were getting over 100 sign ups. This is common among factions on other servers. Apparently not on ours.
    So yeah, the OP has a point. Either QQme needs to get weaker or they're gonna have to get ganked because that's the only way anyone is going to have a bit of fun in TW at that top level, and that, after all, is what everyone should want - a bit of fun.

I'm not disagreeing with you in that PWE greed is responsible for how lame this game has become. But it's not like the kind of people we have on this server are willing to let go of things that have happened in the past and put it behind them to work together and have some fun - You are a clear example of this since apparently my being in Vicious in the past automatically makes whatever I say hypocritical trolling or just plain wrong for the rest of my life when in reality we're arguing different faces of the same coin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited February 2014
    Vicious is just as cliquey as any other faction, I've never said otherwise, not that the point you made had anything to do with anything.
    And yes factions are made overnight to challenge the top TW factions. It's happened on our server: Zoo, Wanted challenged QQme who were #2 at the time. Sure they're made by OP people who have played for years. Again - what's your point? Is RT lacking in these kinds of people?

I'm not disagreeing with you in that PWE greed is responsible for how lame this game has become. But it's not like the kind of people we have on this server are willing to let go of things that have happened in the past and put it behind them to work together and have some fun - You are a clear example of this since apparently my being in Vicious in the past automatically makes whatever I say hypocritical trolling or just plain wrong for the rest of my life when in reality we're arguing different faces of the same coin.
    Of course on the cliquey part... any social collection will have cliques, and that is what every faction is, a social collection of people. You can tell yourself I made points having nothing to do with anything you wrote, but it was all in direct responses to everything you initially wrote, understand it all or not. Again, you missed the point, which included many of those people from other factions calling "home"... the faction they are already in and have been in for years. Which in large part answers your question, "Is RT lacking in these kinds of people?"

As far as people "not letting go of whatever"... clearly you speak with minimal information and have applied what applies to yourself and some people you know onto others... including onto me. I not only let the past go, I outright deleted it... (having deleted a level 102 and a multitude of 85-ish leveled toons)... I am looking at PWI with new eyes, enough so to think that from almost scratch I can actually get back to the top in nearly no time (eta ~ this summer some time, when I only came back just after new years). And as far as most others on RT, they would simply have no clue what you are talking about, really.

I did not bash your past in Vicious nor even Vicious whatsoever... again, please read and understand what you are reading and stop jumping to insta-conclusions. I simply directly responded in similar tone as your post delivered and to your attacks on QQme with examples that I knew would be easier for you to relate to and see with your own eyes... eyes apparently without sight. Perhaps you should consider your tone before clicking that "Reply" button. As for you being "wrong for the rest of your life"... With just a little better listening and thinking about what you heard or read... You do have the power to change that, I believe in you! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    I didnt "attack" QQme.
    Tone doesnt exist on the internet. You're not clever. Nothing I said should be taken personally so I'm at a loss as to why you have.
    Grats on deleting your 102 toon?

I've not applied anything that applies to myself or others I know. Research plz.

No one cares about your personal decisions or comeback to PWI. Please stick to the topic :)
    Go seek attention elsewhere lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Djcale - Raging Tide
    Djcale - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I outright deleted it... (having deleted a level 102 and a multitude of 85-ish leveled toons)... I am looking at PWI with new eyes, enough so to think that from almost scratch I can actually get back to the top in nearly no time (eta ~ this summer some time, when I only came back just after new years).

lol?

You quit PWI after QQing all over the forums about how PWE screwed the game up and then you come back and somehow convince yourself that this game is worth your time again, and now you're on a thread about the game being dead and you're still QQing the same shiit trying to make others feel less smart than your own "genius" self.

Go back to real life. No one missed you here Apostasy.
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I hope QQme can keep it up to the top.. Coz its better to beat a faction at their best rather than beating them once they start to fall apart... Good fights will be up soon :)
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Oh, it's the crayon man... that explains alot. I was wondering where all this pompous attitude was coming from. b:chuckle
    edited February 2014
    Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah? Blah. Blah. Blah. Please stick to the topic of trolling :) Blah.
    *applause* for at least posting on your main. we will dance soon enough b:mischievous
    lol?

You quit PWI after QQing all over the forums about how PWE screwed the game up and then you come back and somehow convince yourself that this game is worth your time again, and now you're on a thread about the game being dead and you're still QQing the same shiit trying to make others feel less smart than your own "genius" self.

Go back to real life. No one missed you here Apostasy.
    I quit PWI thinking I would find better and therefore deleted my toons, having no intention of returning. I still will tell you, as will anyone that understands what an RPG MMO is, that PWE has a goldmine of such potential that it is nauseating just how much they screwed it up (and yet could fix it). And yet somehow, my saying "they could fix it" apparently translates to "this game just sux" for the illiterate.

I went to a number of games during that time away... some had no population (worse than PWI believe it or not), some were just outright dirty or unpolished looking, some were entirely too easy, and others had no PvP whatsoever. So coming back to PWI is not to say this is such a great place to be... but very unsettlingly that PWI is better than anything I ran across so far. It is a curse I know, I should have referred to Dr Seuss books in order to speak with such creatures. But it is myself whom is belittled more than those creatures, as I would even consider attempting to communicate with them b:surrender

On an end note to you, cowardly lion... I grant you b:quiet Perhaps it is best you do not post on your main
    Oh, it's the crayon man... that explains alot. I was wondering where all this pompous attitude was coming from. b:chuckle
    Oh my child... you have not seen anything from me yet, but I can assure you... You will not be disappointed b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Well, at least I now know to completely ignore your wall of texts from now on. Thanks random stranger for the heads up.b:victory
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i think im going to write a greasemonkey script to completely block all of the crayon posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    i think im going to write a greasemonkey script to completely block all of the crayon posts.

You would figure that they would have added a "Block" feature. 11/10 forums out there have one. Just one more way PWE is in the stone age of MMOs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    --snip--

How can any feasible challenge arise when they have the most people with their average level of gear turning up to TW?

--snip--

Finger pointing and epeen stroking aside, to simply answer your question, a faction as to WANT to improve to become a feasible challenger and there lays the problem.

I don't doubt that some TW factions want to improve, Vicious and hopefully BwareOfUs. The problem is the remainder are content with being just average. These factions will TW at the start of the season and after a month or two, after they get bumped off, wait until the next map reset.

Yes, the player pool on Raging Tide is limited but there are more than enough "mains" to fill three, four, maybe even five TW factions. It first starts with those factions WANTING to up their game, then working as a faction level and gear up their members. That is the secret to QQme's recent success. It was/is members helping members to finish their 100 culti-quest, farming recasting mats, or leveling their members past 100 or 101.

To those factions holding territories take the remainder of this season and maybe part of the next and work together as a faction to help gear and level your members up and make this server a legitimate 3 or 4-way tie for top honors.
  • furryballz
    edited February 2014
    farming recasting mats (steal them and gear up an elite group of ppl aka Clergy, Man, Spell, Enemy)

/5char
    edited February 2014
    As if to prove Bhavyy point.

farming recasting mats (steal them and gear up an elite group of ppl aka Clergy, Man, Spell, Enemy)

Wow butthurt much. I hope THIS helps you out.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Finger pointing and epeen stroking aside, to simply answer your question, a faction as to WANT to improve to become a feasible challenger and there lays the problem.

I don't really get your point. Everybody wants to win, the problem is when people care more about winning than having actual fun. Sorry if I misunderstood.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited February 2014
    /5char

Do not speak on things you know nothing about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • furryballz
    edited February 2014

do not speak on things on a game you dont even play
    edited February 2014
    do not speak on things on a game you dont even play

/5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited February 2014
    I don't really get your point. Everybody wants to win, the problem is when people care more about winning than having actual fun. Sorry if I misunderstood.

My point is I would prefer there to be 3 maybe 4 equally geared TW factions instead of waiting for the top faction to emplode. As you are aware for the longest time only two factions are were willing to step their game up namely QQme and Vicious. The rest appeared to be content staying a distant third on. Instead of QQ'ing at who ever happens to be on top, theses people/factions need to work to gear up their members. I do hope Vicious can recover and BwareOfUs is legit, not just flash in the pan. As For Leviathan, it would be nice to see them take a more aggressive roll as well but I don't.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    An aggressive role? You mean like attacking vicious last week?
    No one is trying to not gear up. It just takes more time than recruiting ready made tw goers to the point where no one else can compete for a very very long time like QQme has done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji