Perfect Mood :D

Options
Azura - Lost City
Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Venomancer
Finally I got the mood I wanted for my Avatar of War. I'm so happy that I had to show off somewhere :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51270841/Perfect%20Mood.jpg
Post edited by Azura - Lost City on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Nice grats!
    I'm opting for that as well but right now it's only lvl3 Shadow and lvl2 Spirit. On the other hand I got maxed/perfect Demon Hunting roll on the Monkey..and that's something I wanted for Harpy. Bad good luck >.>
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Gz, Azura :) One of few decent moods for monkey x)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Gz, Azura :) One of few decent moods for monkey x)

There are many nice moods for the monkey, but the reason I decided Indifferent was the best one is because that 50% tidal means my pet has a 50% change to resist "cheap shots" from bms, mystics, eps, and psys.

Thre is a mood that is called Calm, which I never got btw, lol. That one has a skill that does triple damage in air... so it would be like having another skill as powerful as Rule the world, it you get max level. I liked that one too, but survival is more important than dealing damage.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Azura, I was thinking about antistun buff for an hour, but not sure if it proved useful in fight, never got it on any of my pets. Tidal is really good anyway, prevents not only debuffs, but sometimes attempts and wish to waste time on pet b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Azura, I was thinking about antistun buff for an hour, but not sure if it proved useful in fight, never got it on any of my pets. Tidal is really good anyway, prevents not only debuffs, but sometimes attempts and wish to waste time on pet b:chuckle

I found the antistun very useful in pve xD
    Pvp I dont want to comment on before I actually know how it is to fight without it lol
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I have the permanent anti-stun on my Phoenix but I don't know if there's a difference without it because I got that mood roll the first try. People didn't seem to try stunning my pet much though, even the monkey, they preferred to seal it and save the stun for me.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Congrats! ^^ Curious though, wouldn't a mood with Mind [55% pvp dmg reduction] be better for survivability? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Congrats! ^^ Curious though, wouldn't a mood with Mind [55% pvp dmg reduction] be better for survivability? o.o
    Monkey has its own 60% pvp buff and there is no such skill in the moods list for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Monkey has its own 60% pvp buff and there is no such skill in the moods list for it.

^ which is one of the reasons Monkey is a superior PvP pet if you're nitpicking (and can afford one lol).
    It has 5% more PvP damage reduction than what the other pets can get and since it's a self buff it gives room for the Monkey to get other useful moods whilst the rest of the pets kinda have to have Mind to survive thus limiting the potential moods.
    Although I guess you still need other self buffs like Protect/Strong because they are still kinda squishy.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Ah, okay c: I don't have a monkey of my own [yet >:D], so its skills aren't memorized for me. b:surrender With that reduction, that really is a nice mood to have :O Grats again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Monkey can't get another pvp reduction mood? :o I thought it could have like 115 % dmg reduction at most if it got 55% player dmg reduction.
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Monkey can't get another pvp reduction mood? :o I thought it could have like 115 % dmg reduction at most if it got 55% player dmg reduction.

I assume they'd have the same icon and wouldn't stack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Well, Monkey doesn't have any Ghost/Mind moods so even if they stack, we'll never know lol.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Well, Monkey doesn't have any Ghost/Mind moods so even if they stack, we'll never know lol.

oh q-q double fail on my part then b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]