[Maintenance Discussion] 2-4-14 COMPLETE

Comments

• Lazaraes - Archosaur
    Lazaraes - Archosaur Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Is not like they cast a spell and everything gets fixed.

It's not?! I could have sworn it was magic combined with ritual human sacrifice..... I've been mislead. f:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • suckmyd
    suckmyd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    make it 2x Valentine?
  • Rioja - Harshlands
    Rioja - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I want the server back finish that maint fast b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Lazaraes - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    I want the server back finish that maint fast b:cryb:cryb:cry

Yes. They should wave their magic wand and fix things instantly on demand! f:fumef:hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bartimaius - Archosaur
    Bartimaius - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It's not?! I could have sworn it was magic combined with ritual human sacrifice..... I've been mislead. f:faint

Oh really?! Well ... If you interested Faust/Bartimaius knows something about that b:laugh Not with human sacrifice .. That is sooooo outdated b:laughb:laughb:laugh

And LOL ... I changed my ava pic with my Sin ... I get the lvl but pic of a cleric .... Pahahahahahahahaha
  • rudolfus
    rudolfus Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    SweetieBot, will 2nd reborn questline be fixed??
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    rudolfus wrote: »
    Fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Kwandelan - Heavens Tear
    Kwandelan - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If you like saving patches, here's two of them:
    768-771:
    http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual//ec_patch_768-771.cup

If you like saving space on hard disk, here's another you wanna download instead:
    765-771:
    http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual//ec_patch_765-771.cup
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    Ajaany - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    SOOOOO many idiotic questions that HAVE BEEN answered lol

Is the 2nd RB quest being repaired?
    NO because they wait on feedback from china to repair it,cause they cant...

Is the Demon Spark beeing repaired?
    YES aka *Demonic Eruption now correctly states that it increases Attack Rate rather than reducing incoming damage.

READ freakin thread gee ...

Mount Glitch?
    NO,again waiting for china...

read ppl read and stop asking same lame *** questions every day...reading is sometimes usefull...
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    rudolfus wrote: »

If it isn't on the patch notes, it's not happening this time around.

Patch notes are in the first post. Note, SweetieBot is not a product of PWE. She does not know what is getting fixed and what isn't.
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i bet the lvl 61 yellow quest from 2nd rb isnt fixed pwi rather fixes useless bs then that yellow quest but it prob will never work because they dont care and only fix shet thats easy to fixb:angry
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    sm3ag0l wrote: »
    i bet the lvl 61 yellow quest from 2nd rb isnt fixed pwi rather fixes useless bs then that yellow quest but it prob will never work because they dont care and only fix shet thats easy to fixb:angry

Because clearly someone else who can't read the first page of a thread;

They are waiting on fixes for those from China. Localisation and grammatical fixes are very quickly done because they're super easy. Game bugs and glitches, not so much and take time for China to work them out.

Pretty sure PWE can fix the grammar and text in the game themselves actually. Just not the bugs.
    That is being worked on, however it takes much longer to get issues like that fixed. In the meantime, these are the fixes the developers were able to get out for this week's maintenance. I will post any updates regarding those issues once we hear more from the developers.
  • Lazaraes - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    SOOOOO many idiotic questions that HAVE BEEN answered lol

read ppl read and stop asking same lame *** questions every day...reading is sometimes usefull...

What is this reading that you speak of? I'm not sure I've been made aware of its function... Does it cook me food, do my quests for me, and give me free RRR9? f:ponder

If not it's totally useless! I've gone this long without reading, I can go the rest of my life without it! f:meh

f:fan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    What is this reading that you speak of? I'm not sure I've been made aware of its function... Does it cook me food, do my quests for me, and give me free RRR9? f:ponder

If not it's totally useless! I've gone this long without reading, I can go the rest of my life without it! f:meh

f:fan

It does all those things. You'd have figured that out long if you would have learned to read. Could've had r9rr +12, JOSD and full S card set by now with reading....
  • Lazaraes - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    It does all those things. You'd have figured that out long if you would have learned to read. Could've had r9rr +12, JOSD and full S card set by now with reading....

Really?! f:brick

That sounds absolutely MAGICAL! f:cute

You good Sir have changed my life! f:kneel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _tarazed_ - Heavens Tear
    _tarazed_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    trolololol
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    Ajaany - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    reading forums/threads does help u move forward in game and dsnt make u ask moron questions about stuff answered in 612345273 threads ALSO some actually in the first damn post in THIS THREAD so stop beeing fat lazzy bums and wash yr eyes...
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    b:laugh i didnt even know we had forum events

^ That.

I never saw forum events that I was aware of, there was contests, but not particularly forum contest.

I would like to see more of those contest though, SS contests, drawing contests, irl art contests, pictures, stories, poems, songs, etc...

It would be easy to do one each month with a theme:

January: Winter.
    February: Valentine's day.
    March: St-Patrick's day.
    April: Easter.
    May: Me since it's my Bday (jking), Spring.
    June: Vacancies.
    July: Summer.
    August: Pets/Animals.
    September: School.
    October: Halloween.
    November: Fall.
    December: Christmas.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Really?! f:brick

That sounds absolutely MAGICAL! f:cute

You good Sir have changed my life! f:kneel

I shall perform more magic!

Just as soon as I am named the new Supreme and they give me my spell book back :(
  • Lazaraes - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    I shall perform more magic!

Just as soon as I am named the new Supreme and they give me my spell book back :(

Better hurry up the last Supreme is a bitter old broad that's gone off the mental deep end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Better hurry up the last Supreme is a bitter old broad that's gone off the mental deep end.

What do you think made her go off the mental deep end f:hehe
  • Kweas - Lost City
    Kweas - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sure hope you all are going to fix the 2nd awakening quest so we can burn letter and get ash.
  • ZinneD_ - Sanctuary
    ZinneD_ - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Isn't there a forum event which asks a poll question for which server has more active forums trolls to get 2x Event on the Server Winner?

b:surrender
    In this Perfect World, those that are Made-In-China are the originals whereas ours and other servers are just cheap imitations...b:sad
  • Graylyn - Harshlands
    Graylyn - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    bringing up some former things mentioned in this discussion, the venomancer problem with summoning pets while flying would be very nice to have corrected. also have the nixes been weaked of late? i went to train my nix a few lvls at the staunch worms and discovered that my nix n longer 1 shot them when it was doing so at lvl 74. now even buffed and skilled at 90 it takes 2 shots to kill 1.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sure hope you all are going to fix the 2nd awakening quest so we can burn letter and get ash.

Don't hold your breath.
    b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SuddnDeath - Heavens Tear
    SuddnDeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It would be nice if the veno's could get their flying pets while they are in the air. Where is that fix?????
  • Lazaraes - Archosaur
    edited February 2014

I cannot emphasize this enough...

Read.
    The.
    First.
    Post.

Also, the CM can do NOTHING to fix the game. That is all on the developers in CHINA who are more worried about the PW in CHINA than ours on the other side of the planet. PWI is just an offshoot of the original. We get the least attention and we get it last. It will be fixed when they get around to it.

-slips off of soapbox- Dang that thing is slick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    It would be nice if the veno's could get their flying pets while they are in the air. Where is that fix?????
    That is being worked on, however it takes much longer to get issues like that fixed. In the meantime, these are the fixes the developers were able to get out for this week's maintenance. I will post any updates regarding those issues once we hear more from the developers.

Don't know now many times I'm going to have to copy/paste this from the first page of the thread....
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i need to bring something to your attention, as it has not been mentioned yet!
    venomancers cant summon their...owait b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i need to bring something to your attention, as it has not been mentioned yet!
    venomancers cant summon their...owait b:surrender

We should bring the TW issue to his attention.