Cost of the S card set

Options
2»

Comments

• SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    S cards to the power of 6 I hit yu with the luck of the omen of lord kaka,im a S card nub nerd with epeen so big and crusty,ATTACK power of 2billion power of 40 slaves!!!

you guys make me sick on the money you spend on this game lol
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    S cards to the power of 6 I hit yu with the luck of the omen of lord kaka,im a S card nub nerd with epeen so big and crusty,ATTACK power of 2billion power of 40 slaves!!!

you guys make me sick on the money you spend on this game lol

Some ppl has too much money to spend it on RL, hence they spend it in-game... nothing to blame, it all comes to how big is your pocket and your desires... I have Euros, so we're fked here, but I know some countries with currencies who have a BIG favour in paying with dollars (Working in a shop for a week == pay full r9rr gear..., which is not the case for Euro-people at least for sure xD)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Still don't know why people obsessed so much over how much x and y spend on the game. Their money, their business. It keeps the servers free so I don't have to pay ;D and no don't bring private servers to the discussion; most of them are boring.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Agree. Even though you need some luck, it's somehow compensated by the amount of packs you need to open. Like battle pet packs, where price of such pet is more or less fixed +-. So price will be about the same for all. Though, must admit, getting 5 S cards from 250 gold (60 packs bought?) is a case of extraordinary luck b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Agree. Even though you need some luck, it's somehow compensated by the amount of packs you need to open. Like battle pet packs, where price of such pet is more or less fixed +-. So price will be about the same for all. Though, must admit, getting 5 S cards from 250 gold (60 packs bought?) is a case of extraordinary luck b:sweat

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=21056021

This one was really helpful for me to understand I'll stick to C-A packs until I'm full A + one S (free one). Way better cost-effective for humans and non-fking-lucky-ppl
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Still don't know why people obsessed so much over how much x and y spend on the game. Their money, their business. It keeps the servers free so I don't have to pay ;D and no don't bring private servers to the discussion; ALL OF THEM are boring.

Sorry Desdi - just fixed something in your reply - a small mistake you made.....b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=21056021

This one was really helpful for me to understand I'll stick to C-A packs until I'm full A + one S (free one). Way better cost-effective for humans and non-fking-lucky-ppl
    Thanks for link, Socqar. Exactly what I wanted :) I was scanning database for chances, should have searched on forum for well-ordered info b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Thanks for link, Socqar. Exactly what I wanted :) I was scanning database for chances, should have searched on forum for well-ordered info b:chuckle

Bah, I abandoned that thread when Asterelle usurped me with their shiny new toy b:surrender
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Bah, I abandoned that thread when Asterelle usurped me with their shiny new toy b:surrender
    I saw it, nice job really. But I especially wanted to get clear picture of what we can get from every pack.
    I wish war avatar calc was integratable into pwcalc... I want too much b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options

As long as there's no Sticky or the chances are put into the Calc your thread is of infinite use for me at least :P Even if its buried down in forum it's up there in my bookmarks to remind myself to keep opening just A packs not not rick/pay for more S-chests xD
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm not even going to lie. I haven't even attempted to get one yet. Especially considering that once S+ cards come out, even the best set of S cards will be obsolete. It'd be nice to have them, but right now, I'd rather focus on refines, shards, and a few other things that I personally wish to obtain for my character. I honestly hate the fact that its luck based, and everytime that I think about getting one, my mind thinks about just how much it would suck for me to spend 800k + for only a B card to show for it....especially if its a B card that I already have. I suppose that I'll focus more on them eventually. I'm just stating that when and if the S+ avatar set comes out, these cards won't be number one anymore. Its a lottery like coin sink...and I don't have many coins. XD

Glad to know that its more expensive that R9 now. Guess I'll focus on becoming a R9 player before I focus on the avatar cards if its really cheaper then. XD
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Still don't know why people obsessed so much over how much x and y spend on the game. Their money, their business. It keeps the servers free so I don't have to pay ;D and no don't bring private servers to the discussion; most of them are boring.

nothing bad to be lil curious ;D
  • Miss_tery - Archosaur
    Miss_tery - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Personally, 4 gold for a very high chance to get a blue card is a complete & utter ripoff. If people are going to spend gold on a chest, at least take away the blue cards seems as people are using their own money to buy the chests in the first place mainly
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

nothing bad to be lil curious ;D

Wasn't directed at you :o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options