Bladmaster Skill: Aeolian Blade

Options
Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Quality Corner
I just learned the demon version today. I noticed that the skill book read: "Decreases cooldown to 1 second." (Assumed it meant by) but it actually seems to have actually increased it by a second to make it now have a 6 second cooldown.

Could someone perhaps either do some testing to confirm this/look into it?

Thanks
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The demon version of Aeolian Blade reduces the cooldown by 1 sec, not to 1 sec (if that is what you meant), which seems to be a description error.

So, it should have a a 5 secs cooldown for you now, instead of 6 secs.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    eraldus wrote: »
    The demon version of Aeolian Blade reduces the cooldown by 1 sec, not to 1 sec (if that is what you meant), which seems to be a description error.

So, it should have a a 5 secs cooldown for you now, instead of 6 secs.

(I think I remember seeing it was at 5 seconds when it was at level 10, it should be down to 4 seconds, and not up to 6?)

Still that is indeed what I thought, I have re-tested it and it seems to be for the aforementioned 6 seconds. D: (i counted 1 1000, 2 1000, 3 1000... all the way to 6 1000 before if cooled down.) Maybe I need to retest it again. :$

Still even if I am wrong about the cooldown being at 5 at level 10 their is indeed a text error with it. (That to definitely needs to be a 'by'.)

Heck if even if it is suppose to be at 5 seconds cooldown, it still seems like it is the 6 seconds I have mentioned. (Ergo I am slightly curious is others are experiencing that.) Still the text error... there is no doubt in my mind that is wrong one way or another. :$

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I just double-checked, and Level 10 Aeolian Blade has a 6-second cooldown. The Demon version is 5, so yes, it should be "by 1 second" and not "to 1 second." I'm submitting a fix for it now.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Surtr wrote: »
    I just double-checked, and Level 10 Aeolian Blade has a 6-second cooldown. The Demon version is 5, so yes, it should be "by 1 second" and not "to 1 second." I'm submitting a fix for it now.

^^

Thanks

Still am curious if the level 11 skill version has a 6 second cooldown or if it is as 'promised' and there is actually a 5 second cooldown. *Goes to recheck again.* :$ (Am guessing this bit is bad counting on my part... surely it is the 5 seconds 'promised.')

Edit: I guess depending on how you interpret the post by Surtr... it could be read as it 'is 5'... which I guess it is faulty counting on my end. :$