Morai Server lag

2»

Comments

• Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Guys, I don't think the real issue is the lag itself, or the network, but the fact that it's ADDING up to the very LONG list of problem this game and its servers have.

Map crashes, corrupted databases, slap-in-the-face-compensations, customer services absent, COMMUNICATION between company and players absent, players' concerns being ignored save for the mods that aren't even paid for to deal with this ****

Seriously, lag issues and broken HUBs are only the latest-in-the-list of our problems.

And yes, even if the lag/disconnection problem is NOT pwi's or our connection's fault in 90% of the cases, I still think that PWI should at least CHECK what the heck's going on with the HUBs near its servers because, oh dear, lag and disconnections like these are getting WAY too common around here.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    so you are saying amsterdam and california use the same local ISP Hub? you gotta be kidding me.
    if you try to be smart here, read at least ALL the replies.

Honestly perhaps you should read more carefully. Everyone on our server will eventually have to go through a collective HUB in order to reach pwi server. Could be the one in A'dam, could be the one in California. Either way there's a collective point for those people to go through. I'm saying that collective point is a possible source of the problem. Doesn't even have to be a HUB, it was merely an example.
    But hey if you wanna accuse everyone else without doing any thinking for your own, who am I to try and help random people for nothing in return.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Honestly perhaps you should read more carefully. Everyone on our server will eventually have to go through a collective HUB in order to reach pwi server. Could be the one in A'dam, could be the one in California. Either way there's a collective point for those people to go through. I'm saying that collective point is a possible source of the problem. Doesn't even have to be a HUB, it was merely an example.
    But hey if you wanna accuse everyone else without doing any thinking for your own, who am I to try and help random people for nothing in return.

nobody wants your help, your comments are contraproductive here.
    you dont seem to have any clue what you are talking about.
    collective point in amsterdam and california? you didnt even understand what i referred to, right?

let me sum it up for you, since you are too lazy to read the first pages:

american servers AND the EU server had the same problem at the same time!

and now stay out of the thread if you dont have anything helpful to say, thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited February 2014
    -cut out the QQ parts that had to compensate for other stuff-
    collective point in amsterdam and california? you didnt even understand what i referred to, right?

let me sum it up for you, since you are too lazy to read the first pages:

american servers AND the EU server had the same problem at the same time!

and now stay out of the thread if you dont have anything helpful to say, thanks.

Clearly displaying your own incapabilities of reading. I no-where stated A'dam AND California, I said could be one, could be the other. NOT both. Que me stating there's a possibility that a collective point is the issue, which could be anywhere as far as we know.

I'll answer it this time since you have such a need of confirmation that I answer your questions: I read the first, second, third, and sadly the fourth page.
    This thread was about lag during a TW, in the TW only, being announced as if the whole server had it. Just like people went nuts when NW lagged previously for one time and it was NW-only, that day-only.
    Go QQ more but you're going more and more off-topic yourself with yet zero contribution to it with your painfully standard insults and doubtfully will help anything at all since these lag-fests fix themselves the next TW.

so calm your mewbs: it will work the next time (something you probably have heard before)
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    DDos!!!!

I don't give a **** if it's their fault or not, cause it'S for sure not on our fault. When a huge majority of the players (80%) cannot enjoy the game in a very important moment (TW) then PWI should move their butt and work on it. (a lot of people still play the game only for TW, if they can't even enjoy it then they will lose a lot of players)

As someone said the instance is old as the game itself, maybe it would be time to revamp it or create a new TW instance, as people said skills animation have changed, new skills, new mounts/flyers that glow to the moon, etc...

There's max 160 players in TW, there's over 500 in NW and there's no issue like that (thought we still have the issue of DC when entering), when I get tele out of NW I have 500 players that appear on my char's head at the same time and that don't make my screen froze like TW does and in TW you don't have necessary the 160 players all at the same spot.

And it's not random times, it's only at TW time, it start when TW start and end when TW is done, the second the word ''defeat/victory'' show all lags are gone, but everyone is still inside for 60 seconds at the same spot and lag is suddenly gone. (if the TW is 30 minutes than the lag stay 30 minutes, if it's 1h15 minutes than it's there all time etc...)
  • Manii - Harshlands
    Manii - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Usually TW lag would be on the first engagement, after that the lag WOULD BE GONE. After the first push regardless of how many ppl on the lane total the game would run smooth, recently that has not been the case. I'm getting 1-3 FPS the entire war after this last patch, I asked in guild if I was the only person having this issue and turned out more than half of the ppl in the war were getting anywhere from 1-5 FPS. I'm no genius in terms of computers/internet fields but if it's a collective issue than clearly I'm inclined to beleive that's an issue originating from pwi and not from the individual.

In the last month on harshlands we would have the North American players lag spike / crash free while the European players are getting 1 FPS and disconnecting and vice versa. Seems that was fixed to some point, now the entire population is having massive lag, low fps, dc's during TW.
  • SneakyZoe - Morai
    SneakyZoe - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    And still no one has posted a traceroute to the server.

Here we go. But we need to wait for next heavy TW to identify the issue.
    Because at the moment I have no issues :)

C:\>tracert -h 13 pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu

Routenverfolgung zu pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu [95.172.91.10] ueber maximal 13 Abschnitte:

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms fritz.box [remove]
    2 13 ms 12 ms 12 ms dslb-084-061-000-001.pools.arcor-ip.net [remove]
    3 * * * Zeituberschreitung der Anforderung.
    4 15 ms 15 ms 15 ms 92.79.209.137
    5 23 ms 23 ms 23 ms 92.79.211.210
    6 20 ms 20 ms 19 ms hbg-b1-link.telia.net [213.248.75.217]
    7 21 ms 97 ms 20 ms hbg-bb1-link.telia.net [213.155.135.80]
    8 26 ms 25 ms 26 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net [80.91.252.42]
    9 27 ms 27 ms 26 ms adm-b4-link.telia.net [213.155.137.209]
    10 25 ms 24 ms 24 ms internap-ic-155294-adm-b4.c.telia.net [80.239.161.58]
    11 23 ms 24 ms 21 ms border1.tge8-1-bbnet2.ams004.pnap.net [95.172.78.66]
    12 22 ms 23 ms 22 ms perfectworldent-6.border1.ams004.pnap.net [95.172.88.90]
    13 * * * Zeituberschreitung der Anforderung.

Ablaufverfolgung beendet.
  • ndnz
    ndnz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Regional?

People from my faction that had that issue are from everywhere on the planet, I doubt all around the world everyone got a issue on their side at the same time 2pm and 8pm.

I think we can all say that yes everyone usually have some lags in TW (some more than other depending of the connection etc...), that's not new or abnormal, but yesterday it was screen totally frozen, in my faction some people just did log off cause they was unable to do anything. People that never ever had lags issue in the past, people with different connections, from different countries and different internet providers.

At first I'll admit I though it was only me, but then when I posted on my faction forum others started to say they had the same issue for both TWs yesterday and that it wasn't just me. (even the faction we fought had the same issue)

At how many complains you guys will take it seriously?? Do you really need to have 50 threads on that to maybe admit that it's maybe on PWI's side?

80% of the people is not enough? Are you kidding me? 80% had the same issue at a specific time yesterday (2 times actually, at 2pm and 8pm server time) from all around the world, on more than 1 server, both time being TW times, but it's not on PWI's side...

going to have to agree with this one...pwi gms need to take EVERYTHING MORE SERIOUSLY
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Taken from this maintenance thread regarding the lag from this thread:
    what issue? i called my ISP, its a local hub problem.
    i will spend my next TW doing traceroutes instead of being a -censored- longknifecopy!

Despite your greatest efforts in offending me and stating I was counterproductive, I was still right all alongf:laugh
    Best time laughing during maintenance everf:cute