Options
2»

Comments

• Elveva - Raging Tide
    Elveva - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    yeah watch this guy he does what u cant and he has no zerk on wep b:laugh

it not about having purge or not having purge (agh wish people could read and understand ) it really surprising this statement coming from on archer for wich the change would be better but yea it was about some classes can use bot r9rr proc on op weapon and you cant use zerk on you r9rr :)
    I try to stay out of forums as much as i can, but when i read these kind of complaints, i just cant shut my mouth.

Maybe you should've known that before CSing your archer.
    Maybe u should've known that every single class can purge since lvl 1.
    Maybe you should start to learn how to "archer" and stop to smash ur keyboard everytime u play.

it not about cs it not about some classes having purge it abot some classes can use both op r9rr weapon proc to its full potential and some cant . It really is suprising this statement coming from on archer maby you do need to stay out of forums :)
  • Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary
    Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    it not about cs it not about some classes having purge it abot some classes can use both op r9rr weapon proc to its full potential and some cant . It really is suprising this statement coming from on archer maby you do need to stay out of forums :)

Purge is good and it would be terrible to give archers zerk. Archers can shoot 2 shots at me before first one even has time to register so the chance of that speed of atk zerking wouldn't be fair. The other classes have to get up close to an archer in order to purge so archers still have advantage. Sins are only class to really worry about i guess because u can't stop them because of tidal and frankly I barely ever see any archers beating equal geared sins. I'm not saying archers can't beat sin, but the chances don't seem to good.
  • w34kd0g
    w34kd0g Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So I herd R8r purify has less proc chance than R999 purify.

That's true. Purify Spell 2 on R9RR
  • Akira_Green - Harshlands
    Akira_Green - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

sins are the least of your concerns. barbs can zerk while attempting to purge at the same time with their 100 skill without ever having to change weapons lol.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I agree on one point the OP said: sins shouldn't have access to debuff bows because they already have a lot of advantages.

PW should make bows for only archers.
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Really? All the qq? Over a 1 in 25-50 chance to proc purge? On what is considered a subpar weapon for the class? Do you always sit in a corner and cry whenever someone has something you cannot? Life's hard. There... there.

If a sin pulls out a bow, get in his face and make him pay.. Sins rely on their skills to be effective both offensively and defensively and one who's pulled out their bow has just given that up and has put themselves at risk. If anything they've just raised a flag saying hit me! You might get unlucky and get purged.. but if you're quick you can capitalize on the situation long before purge procs. A skilled player will leave little opportunity for a sin to even try such a desperate attempt. So much qq.. so little thought as to what can be done about it or with it. FFS, pop a Spirit of Defense and see if they can catch you with another purge... Not bloody likely. If it does happen you are just having a really bad day. Get over it, it happens.

As to why all the crying is directed at sins using a purge bow specifically I'll never know. BMs can have it too, and it's on a weapon for which they're designed. Barbs can as well.

----

Look at that! I can use punctuation!

----

Why can't the forums be used for constructive discussion on how to deal with certain classes, abilities, procs, situations, etc., instead of the flood of QQ? Just sayin'.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    G15 nirvana can get god of frenzy as well, pls remove kthx too op.

Just no.
    If you consider a sin with a G15 bow a threat because lol it might purge while you are running around with a R9rr bow and you can't shoot the sin back fast enough, you're doing something wrong.

I applaud you for being able to decipher what the OP was complaining about.
  • Kendaichi - Dreamweaver
    Kendaichi - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I agree on one point the OP said: sins shouldn't have access to debuff bows because they already have a lot of advantages.

PW should make bows for only archers.

While they're at it, make fists/claws for blademasters only, axes for bms/barbs only, swords to bms/seekers, and Heavy armor to Seekers, Barbarians, and Blademasters. Light armor for assassians/archers. Arcane Armor for Veno's, Cleric, Mystic, Wizards, Psychics. EDIT: Yes make the magic based weapons for caster class only... (as if melees use those anyways. xD)

I think it would make the game a bit more interesting. b:avoid
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I don't think anybody cares about fist/claws anymore.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kendaichi - Dreamweaver
    Kendaichi - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I don't think anybody cares about fist/claws anymore.

Yea your probably right. :P b:avoid
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    it not about having purge or not having purge (agh wish people could read and understand ) it really surprising this statement coming from on archer for wich the change would be better but yea it was about some classes can use bot r9rr proc on op weapon and you cant use zerk on you r9rr :)

Don't you a have a r9 sin as well? then for some awkward reason you rerolled an archer, maybe for some kind of size issues). I don't get your QQing when you're hitting like a truck from 34m away. If you're not able to kite a sin using a bow (who has 20m range top), maybe you're doing something wrong.
  • Peral_Torval - Raging Tide
    Peral_Torval - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    --snip--

If you're not able to kite a sin using a bow (who has 20m range top), maybe you're doing something wrong.

BINGO!!! I can help but to have noticed that since R9 and JoSDs many newer archers (and few older ones) think all they have to stand still and and let their 50%+ crit/purge/OMGMYBOAPWNS is enough. Well, it's not archer still need to kite or has that skill been lost?
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    many newer archers (and few older ones) think all they have to stand still and and let their 50%+ crit/purge/OMGMYBOAPWNS is enough. Well, it's not archer still need to kite or has that skill been lost?

I've noticed this, too. With so many 30k hp archers with 40+ seconds of possible antistun/immunity, their damage reduction skills, and evasion out the wazoo they now play more like tanks. Kiting is a lost art and most archer simply just have to chain 10k+ crits to kill their opponents, which with a 34m range and a 60% crit rate means they rarely have to move so they never learned to kite, just nuke.

I'd also like to point out that if a melee zerks, it's a one attack thing. If a caster purify procs, its a self buff for 15? seconds. If a archer purges their opponent is purged until they die or until they rebuff. They are purged for every single person who attacks them (mass pvp fckall). In a 1v1 this means they are purged and they will only get their self buffs back (self buff pvp is also something that seems dead). So while the other 2 attacks are single target or one attack things, a purge can last forever and can help multiple allies.

Was more hoping this thread was about being able to purge the low-level NW buff. That shouldn't be possible.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The purify thing is 5 seconds according to the description but since it can proc a lot (depends on opponent(s) and luck) it probably feels longer.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    BINGO!!! I can help but to have noticed that since R9 and JoSDs many newer archers (and few older ones) think all they have to stand still and and let their 50%+ crit/purge/OMGMYBOAPWNS is enough. Well, it's not archer still need to kite or has that skill been lost?
    our server is like pretty much any archer that hasa shard of JOSD does it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Elveva - Raging Tide
    Elveva - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    peckked wrote: »
    Really? All the qq? Over a 1 in 25-50 chance to proc purge? On what is considered a subpar weapon for the class? Do you always sit in a corner and cry whenever someone has something you cannot? Life's hard. There... there.

If a sin pulls out a bow, get in his face and make him pay.. Sins rely on their skills to be effective both offensively and defensively and one who's pulled out their bow has just given that up and has put themselves at risk. If anything they've just raised a flag saying hit me! You might get unlucky and get purged.. but if you're quick you can capitalize on the situation long before purge procs. A skilled player will leave little opportunity for a sin to even try such a desperate attempt. So much qq.. so little thought as to what can be done about it or with it. FFS, pop a Spirit of Defense and see if they can catch you with another purge... Not bloody likely. If it does happen you are just having a really bad day. Get over it, it happens.

As to why all the crying is directed at sins using a purge bow specifically I'll never know. BMs can have it too, and it's on a weapon for which they're designed. Barbs can as well.

----

Why can't the forums be used for constructive discussion on how to deal with certain classes, abilities, procs, situations, etc., instead of the flood of QQ? Just sayin'.

----
    im not sure if you pking a lot or not but here it is im not gone post any proves because I didn't record it but as on archer I got out purged by a sin 3 times in 1v1 because he spam cele sword not sure if you know what that dose I done same but still nothing because on top of all that sins have so much cc he don't just stand there and purge with bow he uses skills than pulls bow out plus with their tidal it nearly impossible to lock a sin if it a sage sin so yea maby you have more sujestions I did tried to pop spirit of def too got purged right off too that's why I say it get out purged by a sin as on archer