Dq Points Problem

Options
m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
m0nst3rsk1ll3rs Posts: 38 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Support Desk
Hello,
Can someone tell me why i dont recive my DQ points and fix it pls?I need em to get 8 more random pigments and is strance since it keep say refreshed on :xx.xx.xxxx and still no DQ points.i bought like 250 mats that should be over 6k points.GM DONT REPLY TO MY EMAIL b:angry
Post edited by m0nst3rsk1ll3rs on

Comments

• Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    DQ points are to be removed/updated somehow, so probably your best bet is to submit a ticket. Though personaly submitting a ticket is like putting a band aid on a bullet wound.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Have you considered waiting patiently for your ticket to be answered first?

Even if the site wasn't known for occasionally being slow or having delays for redemption, DQ rewards are ending anyway.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • eediot
    eediot Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Back around november it was announced that DQ rewards would end. They did not. But, I have not been able to use them for about 3 days now.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Don't be surprised if you are never able to use them again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eediot
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So as always, we find out about removal of things we like after the fact? Where are the people with authority around here? Sure is a crappy way to run a company. Little to no customer service.
    edited January 2014
    Options
    eediot wrote: »
    So as always, we find out about removal of things we like after the fact? Where are the people with authority around here? Sure is a crappy way to run a company. Little to no customer service.
    After what? They warned us it was happening months in advance, and then in November, said to use the points up in December.

There was PLENTY of notice given. Just because you didn't bother to read it isn't the companies fault.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    After what? They warned us it was happening months in advance, and then in November, said to use the points up in December.

There was PLENTY of notice given. Just because you didn't bother to read it isn't the companies fault.

thank you, i hate when people complain and whine about something when the answer has been put in front of their faces, pure ignorance to not know what is going on when they have given us like 3 or 4 heads up on this.
  • eediot
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Typical troll behaviour there. I have seen nothing OFFICIAL from PW. Are you in charge? There was a post in the forum about it. Nothing official that I have seen.

News from PWI.

Hi faithful money spending customers! As usual, we aren't making enough money, so we're going to take away DQ rewards so that you will spend more real money in the game! We might (or might not) give you something else. Thanks!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Typical troll behaviour there. I have seen nothing OFFICIAL from PW. Are you in charge? There was a post in the forum about it. Nothing official that I have seen.

News from PWI.

Hi faithful money spending customers! As usual, we aren't making enough money, so we're going to take away DQ rewards so that you will spend more real money in the game! We might (or might not) give you something else. Thanks!

I'm sorry but this and this are both official. Choosing to ignore them for whatever reason doesn't change the fact that they were there.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited January 2014
    Options

News from PWI.

You're definitely living up to your username.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eediot
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Why is it any of your business? I asked a question directed at someone with some authority concerning perfect world. You jumped in and there was nothing useful in any of your posts.
  • eediot
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Well, DQ points working again today.
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Why is it any of your business? I asked a question directed at someone with some authority concerning perfect world. You jumped in and there was nothing useful in any of your posts.
    What authority?

Oh, right Kossy, a MOD, popped in with all the authority of the regular, every-day, user/player such as your, or me, or just about anyone....

And then he provided actual links to actual announcements that had actual information that was actually related to them actually posting the information well before anything actually happened.

And none of that is useful because it doesn't fit your faulty argument?
    Way to fail. And again, living up to your username. You really need to wake up to the reality that you're wrong.

Someone should close this, simply so that eediot will stop being an idiot in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tarhun - Heavens Tear
    Tarhun - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I have a problem with DQ arival after 1 hour, you know, 100k gold for 150 dq, it should have arrived few hours ago, did not. Any ideas why?