Faction Rivalry

Options
Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Etherblade (West)
-Just in case-
AstriaFae
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I looked to the stars, my aim true.
Heart peirced, the light flowed.
And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
I crafted a bow.
Post edited by Fae_Harpy - Archosaur on

Comments

• _Dimples_ - Archosaur
    _Dimples_ - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Is this legit?
    I mean is there proof, other than words, since words can be misunderstood, or can change over time when it has been passed many times.
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    the only legit thing i see in here is " lets face it Cursed can kill all of them just by sneezing on them "
    :P
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Is this legit?
    I mean is there proof, other than words, since words can be misunderstood, or can change over time when it has been passed many times.

I am one of the ex-marshals of BD. 2 of the other ex-marshals are currently on vacation (It was chaos' b-day yesterday and her and bunny went to celebrate) if you want more confirmation if this story is true, Peachy is one of the other people that knows about it and is willing to confirm it, I talked to her last night about it. I was in Raid Call when it happened, so it wasn't something I heard from others. I heard it myself. At first it was a lot of people screaming in Chinese because they were very upset, but once they calmed down and said it in English I understood.

I have update the original post to include more information as well as more people who can confirm the accuracy of the information I provided. Just follow the link on my first post
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    if nilnil stabbed three people in the US or anywhere for that matter, it would go down as an international incident. there are very few places left that the US and many other countries dont have extraditio to. if nilnil HAD done it he wouldnt be on a computer. 3 people is first degree murder. which iirc is 25-life or the death penalty(reverted to just the death penalty in texas(side note:joke)) Also would be major news and u prob would have heard somethig about it on the news.
    LAST THING(unless i think of something else)**FINAL EDIT**(i obviously need to stop posting after about seven more of these)
    i refuse to accept this as being acceptable in Sentinel until neon OR senna(preferably senna) come on and PUBLICLY approve of it. we attack u cuz we attacked clique first. we got fc first(owned by clique). yall just happed to be next. then yall just no showed us and we continued after u. Just curious any1 sides me notice this nilnil hate comes AFTER BD wiped sentinel off the map?
    ok thought of another thing. sry guys. again iirc wasnt nilnil in roguexxx just before remaking bd again? he left supermen to go into rogue. so the comment bout taxi and her paws(btw its her boot(i was kinda in rogue they say its her boot that kicks ppl so not sure if u wanna change that)) seems to be a little untrue. so in recap. 1 nil prob didnt do **** in the US. 2 u need to get senna or neon to say this is something they will allow their members to actively put the faction name to. 3 u need better facts. and 4 u have rly bad timing with this hate. this is just shaming nilnil cuz yall cant defeat us.
    gdi i need to sleep soon. questions that u need to answer before u make these types of threads.
    1 is there any truth to the accusation?
    2 who is the man who came onto raidcall? (kinda sounds like something WITSEC(witness protection program) would do)
    3 am i doing this in the correct forum? (answer to this one is no ur not. these forums are monitored by every1 across game. longknife comes into any thread he feels like. as do many others(myself included. something bout seeing wat other servers are up to is intriging(that seems mispelled. SPELL CHECK)))
    SweetieBot can u please call a mods attention to this thread.
    another archo thread closed QQ
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot can u please call a mods attention to this thread.
    I can, very easily; but I have no wish to do so now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• _Dimples_ - Archosaur
    _Dimples_ - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Funny thing is, I don't see the fact, why does his real life got to be involved around on the game? Is there an actually why is it your business what he got to do in real life? Due to the fact that this happen like what? Last year?

So your territory was gone on the map, and then suddenly you decided to become stupid with a lack of common sense and put this here on the forum? Don't you see you just make you and your whole faction look dumb because it looks like you decided to do some type of Vendetta and put this "thread" up. Maybe you should have put this stuff up the month after you heard it or something, not something after over/almost a year.

People do some **** on the game, back stabbed and what not, and it's up to you as a player to move on from it and never look back and just have fun with what you have.
    But obviously some of us lack of "moving on"

And no i am not protecting him or anything, just looking at this thread is an act of stupidity.
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    o_o Well.. Some people take this game SLIGHTLY too seriously. Thanks for the lol's this gave me, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Um.... wow....

Well this is a bit much. Apologies are nice and good but... this really seems like going a bit too far in this scenario with that kind of information and claim around here. Especially with the major emphasis on the real person instead of ingame actions.

You'll... probably be best off using some form of faction forums for this but over here and like this is just not a very good idea.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.