Noob ARC Question for Sylen

Options
AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Support Desk
Hello Sylen,

This may sound like a totally dumb question. But can ARC in its current format interfere with the game client in anyway? Even if you dont use ARC?

Reason i ask is cuz since the last maintaince i had nothing but issues using anything connected with PWI.

Thanks In Advance

Alpha
Post edited by AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hello Sylen,

This may sound like a totally dumb question. But can ARC in its current format interfere with the game client in anyway? Even if you dont use ARC?

Reason i ask is cuz since the last maintaince i had nothing but issues using anything connected with PWI.

Thanks In Advance

Alpha
    Currently the only way it would interfere would be if you were to use the in-game overlay on a system that is nowhere near capable of supporting it.

You can still run the client completely without Arc, and if you're using Arc on a system that is vaguely above the minimum requirements it shouldn't have much of an impact, if any.

Personally, I would verify the client a couple of times. That last update was a doozy, and they've just been having issue after issue with the East coast servers lately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Currently the only way it would interfere would be if you were to use the in-game overlay on a system that is nowhere near capable of supporting it.

You can still run the client completely without Arc, and if you're using Arc on a system that is vaguely above the minimum requirements it shouldn't have much of an impact, if any.

Personally, I would verify the client a couple of times. That last update was a doozy, and they've just been having issue after issue with the East coast servers lately.

Thanks Sylen for your prompt response. Somehow i had a hunch you'd say that.

I'm half way through my 2nd varification as i speak to you now. I'm hopeful this will fix the issues i have. Either way i'll post what happens here so other's that have a similar issue. Can use this info going forward.

Cheers

Alpha