Can't move...can't tp...

Straitrazor - Dreamweaver
Straitrazor - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Support Desk
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t31/1556285_639549576091211_535437357_o.jpg

........I'm still there after relogging......son of a *****....
Post edited by Straitrazor - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    This may fix it, but there's a chance it may not.

Log in, and after you click to enter the world, hold down the W key while it's still on the loading screen. This can sometimes move your character our of a glitched area before the textures are loaded into your client and making it stuck.

You may need to try it a few times for it to work.

If that doesn't do it, have someone use squad/faction teleport, and that might move you.

If all of it fails, then your only recourse is to submit a ticket on it and wait for someone in the overworked and understaffed support desk to manually change your location information in your character data, or teleport you with the GM teleport.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Straitrazor - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    What about getting someone to PK me would that work?
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If you can accept a duel, duel a mystic that can push you back with Bramble Tornado in a direction away from the area you're on.

Otherwise getting a psychic to summon you, or to accept a squad signet teleportation might be possible as well.
  • Straitrazor - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    If you can accept a duel, duel a mystic that can push you back with Bramble Tornado in a direction away from the area you're on.

Otherwise getting a psychic to summon you, or to accept a squad signet teleportation might be possible as well.

I can't even use my teleport skill, incenses or stones. Someone nearby tried to invite me to a squad and it wouldn't even let me click the notification. I'll try to move while it's loading in after I relog and see if that does anything. If not I think I'm boned. I love this game so much, I just wish PWE had more people so they could fix these critical errors.