Class Balancing

_fizard_ - Raging Tide
_fizard_ - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Suggestion Box
From my understanding Sins get double weapon damage from dex per 35 or 40 points and same goes for archers bm's and seekers from str. All Casters get double weapon damage from 140 magic not to mention we are unable to zerk crit. I wanted to recommend to the powers that be to unnerve the casters whats good for the goose is good for the chickens as well. I hate being 1 shotted by malees simple bc they have zerk crit enabled and now more then ever barbs have 40 k hp + its a 10 min battle to kill it one on one. Wizards really need to be rebalanced.

I recommend lowering the magic required for double weapon damage but give the casters the zerk crit ability. Its not like casters have a 50% plus crit rate but it would be nice to be able to on occation 1 shot others. Is it to much to ask for a balanced game.
Post edited by _fizard_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    First of all, this is the wrong section for suggestions.

Second of all, your information is completely wrong. Read this page for more information.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    From my understanding Sins get double weapon damage from dex per 35 or 40 points and same goes for archers bm's and seekers from str. All Casters get double weapon damage from 140 magic not to mention we are unable to zerk crit. I wanted to recommend to the powers that be to unnerve the casters whats good for the goose is good for the chickens as well. I hate being 1 shotted by malees simple bc they have zerk crit enabled and now more then ever barbs have 40 k hp + its a 10 min battle to kill it one on one. Wizards really need to be rebalanced.

I recommend lowering the magic required for double weapon damage but give the casters the zerk crit ability. Its not like casters have a 50% plus crit rate but it would be nice to be able to on occation 1 shot others. Is it to much to ask for a balanced game.

+1 for hall of fame of shame

every single piece of information is wrong in the post

besides fist bms sins have lowest phys attack in game, and tied? for fewest skills that have +%wep attack, unlike wizzies where every skill is 200-300%..up to freaking 500%

stone barrier- now that is broken at endgame, wizzies can easily get as much pdef as HA, your leaps-so many leaps +wep proc, lol best kiting class in game-puts archers to shame
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Oh wow.
    From my understanding

^There's your problem.
    Sins get double weapon damage from dex per 35 or 40 points and same goes for archers bm's and seekers from str.

Incorrect.

Assassins and Archers get a damage multiplier every 150 dex
    BMs Barbs Seekers get a damage mulitiplier every 150 str
    Casters get a damage multiplier every 100 mag
    All Casters get double weapon damage from 140 magic not to mention we are unable to zerk crit.

Incorrect. Well the unable to zerk crit is correct.

I wanted to recommend to the powers that be to unnerve the casters whats good for the goose is good for the chickens as well. I hate being 1 shotted by malees simple bc they have zerk crit enabled and now more then ever barbs have 40 k hp + its a 10 min battle to kill it one on one. Wizards really need to be rebalanced.

Wizards are fine.

Just no. Less FC more learn. Good place to start
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • ARCIHKA - Morai
    ARCIHKA - Morai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    but casters dont have to put 100+ str to wear armor....
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This will quickly become a troll zone.

/inb4close
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]