"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Experience boost. Is this experience boost provided by the game or do I have to buy hypers or scrolls or something? I have a skill I picked up in Morai that prevent experience loss will I be able to keep that or will I loose it have to buy the book again or will it be gone for good? What about the other books I have bought and consumed on this toon? And do these same rules apply on the THIRD TIME?

ALL, I repeat, ALL skills are retained on rebirth, at the levels you have learned them... sage or demon, Morai, chrono, doesn't matter. The only way to lose skills is to learn the new Primal skills that fuse 2 or more into a new skill, and that's by your choice.

The experience boost is 4x for quest rewards and monster kills from level 1-99 on first rebirth, 3.5x for second rebirth, nothing to buy. Boost from hypers is on top of that (additively, so 12x hypers would give you a total of 15x on monster kills during the XP boost period of first rebirth.)

All the same rules apply to first and second rebirth, except for the lower XP boost for second rebirth, and different quest strings (the one for 2nd rebirth is currently broken at the level 61 quest string.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga