Frost Splash, Worth it.

1235»

Comments

• XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Dion Dagger is an idiot who thinks that sins are the PWI equivalent of little orphan annie. Among the kinds of things he claims are statements that archers outdamage sins on equal gear terms in PvE and that venos are useless in PvP.
    He likes to bring up his stupid unfounded assassin concerns in archer threads which are completely irrelevant to his QQing and does not deserve a real response. Leave him alone in his solitary corner of ****** b:thanks

Well that is rather obvious from his posts in here.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well that is rather obvious from his posts in here.
    Then explain the last few pages of this thread -.-
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Bypassing all last hundred pages with sin QQ'ing off-topic..can't we just remove those off-topic useless posts and making this thread about Frost Splash again and not ranters going on diff classes..get yur own threadb:angry
    Also the fact that Frost Splash's 5 volleys continue even if the target you selected runs out of range, so a kiting target doesn't get away.

So I tested this out with my alt cleric using wings of protection+plume shell so he'd survive a hit :P
    Set up a duel, go to max range, and as soon as archer starts to cast Frost Splash, run like mad away from archer: Frost Splash stopped after 1 hit (or 2 depending on how fast I started to run) or even not at all if I started to run too early (but cd did go on the skill. Testing
    So Frost splash does stop when target is out of range and doesn't continue hitting it :( this was actually my greatest hope for this skill.

PS: Whole casting stops, so I have doubts the 5 volleys will continue to hit any target that's still in range.