DQ rewards page down?

Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Anyone else cannot connect to it? Did they finally remove it?
Post edited by Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I can't connect to it at this present moment. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Sneeze - Sanctuary
    Sneeze - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I can't access it either! It gives me this message:
    Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

b:shocked
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    facebook page also down
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Mine is loading forever. I could access earlier today though.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    I hope it`s just a temporary glitch I`m still missing like 180k points from DQ`s I vendored over the past few days. b:sad

And also couldn`t get blessing, tells me I already redeemed it even though I didn`t.
  • kimber1168
    kimber1168 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i can get the dq blessing page both to load but it don't list Arch server for me
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well i am not sure dq page was designed to work wiht auto bot in the 1st place xD

but free charms is what is good for pvp healt right , and we should have more of it

b:laughb:laugh
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Mine loads for a while and then simply displays a blank page. Guess the dreaded moment arrived at last...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psybob - Raging Tide
    Psybob - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    just checked; not down for me
    edited January 2014
    Well i am not sure dq page was designed to work wiht auto bot in the 1st place xD

but free charms is what is good for pvp healt right , and we should have more of it

b:laughb:laugh

I`m addicted to teleport stones f:scared

Edit:

Managed to open, yet it only listed my lvl 1 sin on Morai, couldn't`t choose Sanctuary even.
  • tirus21
    tirus21 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i can chose raging tide serv but no archob:sad
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Page is on for me, but it won't let me pick Sanc wth
  • Makaa - Heavens Tear
    Makaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    FB connect down,Missing Heavens Tear server to,DQ Reward page dosend work to.But could we be surprice from stupidity from dev and GM in this game and him **** work???? b:shutupb:shutupb:shutupb:shutup
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I just tried for the blessing. Got on site, and even on FB, but then I got sent to a PW blank browser page with a bunch of letters and numbers (I mean a crapload) in the address. I hope they fix it soon. b:surrender
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    You guys miss the STICKY thread?
    synchroze wrote: »
    Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that the DQ Rewards system will soon be coming to an end. We are currently in the process of developing a new rewards system using the ARC platform.

If you currently have points in the DQ Rewards system we ask that you use your points before December. The page will be disabled after we launch our new Arcgames.com website.

The Player Rankings page will also be taken down once the transition takes place.

For more information about ARC and what's coming please visit:

http://www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1031281
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    I didnt miss the page, months ago. What I am missing is the part that says...

"No more Blessing today for j00!"

Please tell me I dont need to use the Arc site either, since all it does is send you back to this one.
  • Eledrial - Archosaur
    Eledrial - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    IT FINALLY UPDATED!!!

from december the 18th to january the 18th i got 0 dq point vendored updates. now all of a sudden EXACTLY 1 month since it stopped over 550 event gold. lol.
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Yes, we DO know it's bound to get taken off ever since before December... The question is, is it down for good now, or is the page having problems on their side?

Because if it's being taken down for good this time, it would've been nice of their part to at least inform us beforehand... b:surrender
    edited January 2014
    IT FINALLY UPDATED!!!

from december the 18th to january the 18th i got 0 dq point vendored updates. now all of a sudden EXACTLY 1 month since it stopped over 550 event gold. lol.

Are you accessing it through Arc or regular way?
    edited January 2014

It should be gone for a while now as they stated, yet it`s still here, now broken apparently.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have 350k unspend points b:sad
  • Eledrial - Archosaur
    Eledrial - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    IT FINALLY UPDATED!!!

Are you accessing it through Arc or regular way?

regular, sad will the day be when i unvillingly install arc for the new dq reward system
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Nnn, the link for DQ awards is still there in the drop down but it does nothing but make a loading circle appear for obnoxiousily long before... I didn't wait that long.

Luckily I've been staying on top of my DQ and redeeming stuff right away (aka all my old DQ from when I was getting a good amount of it) for when the page went down since it was supposed to a month ago :p so I'm not missing anything

--though yes I too dread the time that will come where I'll probabily eventually 'have' to install arc to use the game whatsoever :x
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I was able to get on it just now. Loads slow though...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • kimber1168
    kimber1168 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It seams that there is also problems with parts the forums. Went to update my avatar and that page will not load. With this being Sunday it will more then likely be tomorrow before we know much if even then b:surrender
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Tomorrow is Martin Luther King day so the Unitedstatesians have that day of.... so I would count more on tuesday for any news at the earliest, honestily.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Tomorrow is Martin Luther King day so the Unitedstatesians have that day of.... so I would count more on tuesday for any news at the earliest, honestily.

1st...its not Unitedstatesians ..its Americans. 2nd...umm MLK day is just a federal holiday..meaning only those in government agencies get the day off (unless ur work place is nice and let's u off) and government agencies include (but are not limited to) schools, post offices, libraries, banks, courts, etc. If u're the average joe..u don't get the day off. Soooo unless pwi is super awesome to their employees...I doubt they'll get the day off. b:surrender
    edited January 2014
    They work now, redeem ASAP while it`s still operational!
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    1st...its not Unitedstatesians ..its Americans.

First, it was a cutesy way, a joke if you will, if you are familiar with the concept. Second, I've always found it dumb people from the U.S. are called Americans, since they do now own the whole continent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    First, it was a cutesy way, a joke if you will, if you are familiar with the concept. Second, I've always found it dumb people from the U.S. are called Americans, since they do now own the whole continent.

United States of America...the land is called America hence Americans. We don't call Chinese republicans simply because its the Republic of China...or did u not know that? oh well..just wanted to say that b/c even though i knew it was a so called joke... I still wanted to state what the name rly is since its kinda disrespectful tbh.

AND on that note... the DQ page is working again...at least it has been working for me now.
    f:leer