edited January 2014
    Options
    RIP Ms. Rochelle.
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • isabow
    isabow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OMG, i am so sorry to just learn about this, I loved my time in Valkarie, Rochelle, Dad, Shimmie and Nosa were always so helpful. words cannot express the sorrow and emotion you are feeling. Our children are suppose to outlive us and i cannot imagine the pain you are feeling. I will keep Rochelle and you, her family in my prayers.

Isabough, Regnar, and Regs_Ginsu
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    muilinda wrote: »
    How can we get PWI too put some kind of Memorial on that spot , headstone.. npc... something for every1 too see since she was loved so much by all
    And tyvm for posting this I know her family and her Valkarie family appreciate this deeply

Khron

It would be very difficult if not impossible to have something like this programmed into the game. Mind you it would show up on all the servers not just Raging Tide.

At the very least documentation of the event plus full written and open support from the PWI player community, not just Raging Tide "might" be enough for china to consider the idea but I would not get your hopes up on the idea.

A better idea might be to create an alt memorial account with an appropriate name and open a cat shop at the location.
  • Krisora - Raging Tide
    Krisora - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I may not have known you Rochelle but its obvious that you were a well-known, well-liked person. My condolences to the entire faction of Valkarie for having lost not only their leader but a good friend too. The entire RT server will miss you. Rest in Peace Rochelle.. f:cry
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    THanks for additional images, I will add those in. If no more images are posted by Monday I will go ahead and start on the updated video.

b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    It is amazing how time can pass so quickly. Sometimes it can be hard to believe we lost a friend or loved one such a short time ago. When I originally made this video it was just as much a homage to my own father I lost the year prior as it was for Rochelle and her family. Even at Marine we still have her image in our gallery. I hope all is well with her family and friends and the players of Valk.

It was nice to see the server come together to celebrate her life and the love we have for her. We will loose friends and family but we will never stop loving them.

b:kiss

NBCL681.jpg
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Very touching video, may she rest in peace. Regards from HTb:bye