any way to report?

Options
bearishidonteven
bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Chronicles
i was farming peacefully then all of a sudden a cleric comes and pull a WB to me and said die bot, but im not even a bot, so ofc i hit that boss and died after a few hit. is there a way to report this i dont even........... b:cry
Post edited by bearishidonteven on

Comments

• Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572
    Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    deal wit it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Time to cast IH on you.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    #Peoplemaketoomanyassumptions

Sadly there I don't think you can report it, makes matter worse is that there are mechanics in game that people fail to take into account when thinking someone is a bot.

I.E

Ignore pms from anyone under XXX (or XX) level
    Ignoring pms altogether.
    So hyper focused that they don't see their pm.
    Foreign languages... not everyone speaks english, and instead of going 'Yo baka I no speaketh ingles' they ignore the pm's from those who do speak english.
    Not to mention those who just try normal chat and don't even try to pm.

---

Perhaps they didn't even try to pm you which is far more likely to get a response. Funny thing is with the built in 'bot'... people with the same attitude of that cleric is essentially fighting a losing battle. #Getwiththetimes
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Options
    #Peoplemaketoomanyassumptions

Sadly there I don't think you can report it, makes matter worse is that there are mechanics in game that people fail to take into account when thinking someone is a bot.

I.E

Ignore pms from anyone under XXX (or XX) level
    Ignoring pms altogether.
    So hyper focused that they don't see their pm.
    Foreign languages... not everyone speaks english, and instead of going 'Yo baka I no speaketh ingles' they ignore the pm's from those who do speak english.
    Not to mention those who just try normal chat and don't even try to pm.

---

Perhaps they didn't even try to pm you which is far more likely to get a response. Funny thing is with the built in 'bot'... people with the same attitude of that cleric is essentially fighting a losing battle. #Getwiththetimes
    You've been trolled by bearishb:chuckle

Casts IH on bearish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    *snip*

Someone who has never experienced a Bearish thread before? You poor poor soul.

*casts IH on everything here*
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.