Farewell

Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Chronicles
all done with the fail forums. no one helps other people. 99% are trolls but some trolls can troll because they put like 20$ into the game unlike us true gamers who are F2P. this post will be closed but doesn't matter, im not coming back to the forums. b:byelazy GM's, b:byeMODS, and enjoy the game or whatever you do, clearly the staff have no clue what is going on.
Time to get some close friends and discuss how to "change" the pwi economyb:chucklehope no one has tons of money investedb:laugh
Post edited by Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    all done with the fail forums. no one helps other people. 99% are trolls but some trolls can troll because they put like 20$ into the game unlike us true gamers who are F2P. this post will be closed but doesn't matter, im not coming back to the forums. b:byelazy GM's, b:byeMODS, and enjoy the game or whatever you do, clearly the staff have no clue what is going on.
    Time to get some close friends and discuss how to "change" the pwi economyb:chucklehope no one has tons of money investedb:laugh

True gamer? Because you play f2p? It's because of those of us that spend money on the game that you get to ride on our coat tails. If it wasn't for us you would have NO f2p game
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Not a single fur was given that day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~