Missplaced card bonus?

Options
Fail_BM - Raging Tide
Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Lately, I have been moving my cards around to see if you can get different bonus whenever you move a card to another slot.

Moving this card: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/41962 to soulprime I get 32 spirit, however, I don't get any other bonus placing it in other slots (but destroyer of course). Same thing happens with other cards which doesn't give me the stats when they are in their respective slot, but if I move them somewhere else I get the stats bonus, but not the attack/defense values (this is one of the two card giving me this problem http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/41941).

Anyone else experiencing this kind of problems?
Post edited by Fail_BM - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You probly leveled up your card slot with Nuema. If ANY card is in that slot after its been leveled then you get the card slot bonus, but only get the other stats if the card type matches the card slot type.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You probly leveled up your card slot with Nuema. If ANY card is in that slot after its been leveled then you get the card slot bonus, but only get the other stats if the card type matches the card slot type.

Umm, maybe but, soulprime (where is the card now) is at 400/450, still tier 0. But if that is how nuema works I have to go to farm for a while...
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Nuema only affects the slot, not the card in it. The only reason that card's giving any bonus outside its proper slot is because it's a B class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    When a card is outside its proper slot you get the base white stats for that slot and card rarity (S, A, B, C). You do not get any benefit from its blue stats or any level ups that you have done on the card.

So by moving Lunaweaver to the Soulprime slot you get the base bonus for a B card in Soulprime, which is 32 spirit.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    When a card is outside its proper slot you get the base white stats for that slot and card rarity (S, A, B, C). You do not get any benefit from its blue stats or any level ups that you have done on the card.

So by moving Lunaweaver to the Soulprime slot you get the base bonus for a B card in Soulprime, which is 32 spirit.

You don't get any stats from a C-card outside it's designated slot. Only B and higher will give their base stats outside the slot. Other than that you summed it up.