What's new?

Options
Legerity - Sanctuary
Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Archer
Greetings fellow archers,

I was going through my music folder earlier this week. I was taken by surprise when some PWI BGM played. So, I decided to pop by and see how far PWE has progressed this game-- mainly due to nostalgia. What's been new since...2009/10? I remember Psychics and Assassins were the *hot* news then.

So, new skills? Items? How has demon/sage archer changed? What's the meta like?

And for the PWI veterans out there, is it worth coming back?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions!
Post edited by Legerity - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Greetings fellow archers,

I was going through my music folder earlier this week. I was taken by surprise when some PWI BGM played. So, I decided to pop by and see how far PWE has progressed this game-- mainly due to nostalgia. What's been new since...2009/10? I remember Psychics and Assassins were the *hot* news then.

So, new skills? Items? How has demon/sage archer changed? What's the meta like?

And for the PWI veterans out there, is it worth coming back?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions!

Lady Legerity D:

This is like the real archer forums.

Demon/Sage has gotten more even, sage got a crit boost on QS which made a lot of people rage, and some of that lot of switched to sage. Still not worth it, imo.

New... Seekers (HA mage, can miss, can zerk), Mystics (veno cleric wiz.)

New archer skillz (Atharaxia (stealth), Sideways leaps, Arrow Inferno (Situational (charmtime debuff)), Whisper shot (useless (1 spark seal)) and Galvanic Charge (Situational(range/crit buff))

New gear: R9, upgradeable to R9RR and Nirvana upgradable to grade 16.

Nation War can be fun.

f:cute

Also, forum is dead. </3
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Sage got the 5s stun too so that's pretty decent. I found that pretty entertaining as that sort of proves how indisputable it was that Sage was inferior. Apparently they sucked so bad they needed 5s on stun and 20% crit on QS.

Now we collect cheesy cards which give super stats...botting is also a game feature. lol.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ... I missed seeing your name show up on the forums. b:sad
    (Insert fancy image here)