Orb of Cultivation & Brain Power Orb MUST be useable

Options
foxmike
foxmike Posts: 51 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Suggestion Box
Joined the 'celestial Tiger event" got some rewards.
Included in the rewards are Orb of cultivation, I mean really? Orb of cultivation & brainpower orb is not usable after rebirth, (& why made it unuseable after rebirth?).
Orb of cultivation & Brain power Orb\s are NON-Tradeable, can only be obtained by an individual by doing quests. So why made it unusable after rebirth? If someone have it, he works hard for that. IT IS NON-TRADEABLE so why made it unusable after rebirth? Pls make it again usable. Theres no warning that they will become unuseable prior to expansion.
AND PLS dont take away an item that a person works hard for.
TY
Post edited by foxmike on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Just get back to the appropriate level, sheesh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • RabidFishy - Raging Tide
    RabidFishy - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    orb of cultivation from tigers specifically says unusable after reawakening as do OLD brainpower orbs which FORMERLY gave 660k. the new ones now give xp based on your level. which is kinda a lot of BS,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lodez
    lodez Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I remember using those orbs after rebirthing. Not sure what is not useable, so far i have not come across any.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    A friend of mine is over 100 reawakened and just tried to use his Orb of Cultivation, and cannot. So this does seem to be a real problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    A good friend of mine have collected 600+ brainpower orbs and maybe 300+ orbs of cultivation before reawakening came out.. I believe the old orbs are not useable due to such people like that whom collected hundred of orbs, so they can't just "cheat" fast to level 100 (or 105 for that sake) so everyone have to actually level their character.
    However, the new brainpower orb that you get from BH2 now can be used after reawakening.

I think PWI did fine job doing this and I do not think they should be useable.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    As if it's so hard to get back to 100 as it is...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    A good friend of mine have collected 600+ brainpower orbs and maybe 300+ orbs of cultivation before reawakening came out.. I believe the old orbs are not useable due to such people like that whom collected hundred of orbs, so they can't just "cheat" fast to level 100 (or 105 for that sake) so everyone have to actually level their character.
    However, the new brainpower orb that you get from BH2 now can be used after reawakening.

I think PWI did fine job doing this and I do not think they should be useable.

I don't really think it could be called a cheat though. They obtained them through hard work and hoarded them for a time they would lvl a char or need some extra exp.

P.S.: Your name has a weird succession of numbers after the server name @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Woa, another victim of forum account name corruption. I thought it was just me. From Sanctuary too.

They probably forgot to update the Orb of Cultivation you get from Tigers. Actually maybe they never made a new version of that compatible with RB since they removed it from BH100.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Woa, another victim of forum account name corruption. I thought it was just me. From Sanctuary too.

No longer alone xD! Seems I even lost my level too :x
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You lost your post count, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • foxmike
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Just get back to the appropriate level, sheesh.

I DID, & I received them as rewards from Celestial Tiger event as I MENTIONED ABOVE.
    But it says unuseable after rebirth. sheesh b:angry
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You can still account stash the old ones to level your alts on same account
    that's all i ever felt they were useful for anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Even the old orbs should be able to be used after hitting level 100. Nuff said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • foxmike
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Its like PWE steal what is mine b:cry
    I worked hard for that b:sad
  • Sengxiong - Heavens Tear
    Sengxiong - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i see alot of compain why dont they just make it able to use after reaching lv 100 again and make it not unuseable i really just dont like it that it became useless as a junk in my inventory for nothing
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Agreed. I see no reason why it shouldn't be useable after level 100. You lose the experience boost after 100 anyway, so why not just alter the level needed for these items to be level 100? It seems like the simplest and easiest fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • foxmike
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Orb of Cultivation previously earned & placed in inventory are not anymore useable (at any lvl) after rebirth.

Orb of Cultivation given as a reward in Tiger event also unuseable at any lvl after rebirth. meaning if you are a rebirth & participated in Tiger Event, & unluckily got the Orb as reward, your only option is to NPC it. But it has no price so u earn nothing b:cry
    Those Orbs put in inventory also have no use at all as it has no price too b:surrender

Im still awaiting that those Orbs will be useable. I earned that. Do not take it away.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Im gonna say im sure you can understand why this was done like this.

In the future these will not be so stashed as people have now and im kinda swaying towards for a reason. I believe the new ones don't have this problem. In this case what I will do is log this as most people have some and have worked HARD for them. But im gonna suggest that its looked into for a better resolve as you wont be stashing them now you know they can not be used.

I do want to add something it does say at the bottom that this is "not usable after rebirth"

One other note I have noted about the event that gives these out.
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    From the last 2 tiger events i got 3 orbs of cultivation and all i can do with them is sell them to a NPC. This means 3 out of 20 silver packs from the event were wasted. So either make the orbs usable again, replace them with working orbs or something else or take them out of the list of possible rewards....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I think it's kind of it like this. You've rebirthed, and hit level 100. You lose the experience buff after 100, so why shouldn't you be allowed to use an item that's yours?

It's not breaking the game in any way, and in fact, it's no different than using them at level 100 before the expansion came out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • foxmike
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Mods, GMs, please update on this. b:bye

Still waiting for the Orb of Cultivation & Brain Power orbs to be reuseable by rebirthed toons. (see first post)

b:surrender b:sad
  • foxmike
    edited February 2014
    Options
    its been more than a month. b:sad

Please inform if there will be an action or not so i can make my next decision.
  • foxmike
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Still no answer regardinh this issue b:shocked
  • foxmike
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Yet no words no nothing regarding this issue b:sad
  • foxmike
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Still no words regarding this issue b:shocked
  • foxmike
    edited March 2014
    Options
    And YET STILL NO reply regarding this issue b:surrender
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    i'm 2nd reborn lvl 101 and i noticed that as soon as i hit 100, i could use culti orbs each time as the x 4 and the x 3.5 all stops when you hit lvl 100 respectively at each rebirth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • foxmike
    edited March 2014
    Options
    i'm 2nd reborn lvl 101 and i noticed that as soon as i hit 100, i could use culti orbs each time as the x 4 and the x 3.5 all stops when you hit lvl 100 respectively at each rebirth

To clear this thing up.
    Orb of cultivation & Brain Power Orbs that are received as prize during Tiger Events &
    Orb of Cultivation & Brain Power Orbs that are in bank prior rebirth, are the ones we talking here.
  • foxmike
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Check mic check.

Still no reply from PWE regarding this issue b:shocked
  • foxmike
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Still nothing? b:sad